Affordable marketing automation software that converts and saves time...Talk to us
All-in-one, affordable marketing automation solution
Think marketing automation is expensive? Think again. Our marketing automation software is the perfect tool to re-engage cold leads, up-sell to customers, lower cart abandonment, track your contacts website behaviour and even integrates with over 150 different systems. See the full list of features and pricing here. You can even book a free one-to-one demo session with us to see our software in action!
Marketing automation consulting
Our marketing automation package offers so much more than a piece of software. Our team of highly skilled digital marketing consultants can help you develop a strategy which covers, data management, content, CRM integration, lead scoring, marketing & sales alignment and workflow creation. We can even advise you on the type of automations you could create and how to best segment your contact lists. If you would like to learn more about marketing automation, why not watch our marketing automation webinar series?
We understand that some businesses want to keep their marketing automation skills in-house. That’s why we offer bespoke training to your team, so they can develop the skills and knowledge needed to start automating. If you have no idea about marketing automation, don’t worry – We cover all the basics of automations, as well as the more advanced-level stuff. And when the training is over, we even offer mentoring to make sure your team continues to follow best practice and the latest updates in marketing automation.
KDM offers the right mix of technical and marketing knowledge to make sure you are getting the most from our marketing automation software. We can help you set-up smoothly and provide all the fundamental training to make sure you are getting the results you need. If you experience any problems, our team will be able to advise you on what to do next.
Insights and Analytics
Our marketing automation software provides real-time data on your contacts, allowing you to track website behaviour and engagement. Advanced lead-scoring also gives you insight into whether a lead is ready to take action or is still figuring things out. With so much data available, you truly can create a personalised experience for your contacts.
Request a live demo
Not sure if this is the right marketing automation platform for you? Book a FREE demo session with us to see our software in action.
- How Are Brands Using AI And Machine Learning?June 11th, 2018Machine learning is one of the cornerstones of artificial intelligence. It is not reserved only for advanced robotics though, as more and more chatbots and everyday applications become more adaptive and responsive without human supervision. There are several ways to teach machines to perform a certain act and to deal intelligently and appropriately with certain scenarios. One teaching process involves exposing a system to examples many times till the computer begins to learn from them. So, you can feed a computer different pictures of dogs and cats till it can distinguish between both animals by recognizing pixels and patterns. These two technologies hold so much promise for the world of marketing today. They already provide shoppers with a more meaningful shopping experience by helping with product selection or by resolving their issues.
- Marketing Automation 2018 Report: Do You Really Know What It Is?June 04th, 2018Have you heard of marketing automation? And if you have, can you define the term “marketing automation” clearly in your head? According to Liana Technologies (2017) the biggest barrier to marketing automation adoption is knowledge. To some this might be a surprising statement, especially with so many blog posts, webinars and resources out there on such topic. However as interest for marketing automation rises, it seems that actual adoption of marketing automation is at a halt. A report by Digital Capital Advisors (2015) found that in a survey of 220,000 small businesses (approx. annual revenue of £3 - £14 million), only 5% used marketing automation tools. This very statistic suggests the lag in adoption, particularly in small businesses. To solve this issue, we conducted a survey between the end of 2017 and early 2018 to uncover how much businesses really know about marketing automation and what is it about marketing automation that is so confusing.
- 14 Common Marketing Challenges and How to Solve ThemMay 24th, 2018What are the biggest marketing challenges you face today? There is no right or wrong answer. Every marketer is faced with their own set of challenges or frustrations. Whether this is getting their company in front of the right target audience or proving ROI. And not to mention the global challenge of keeping up to date with new marketing technology and being able to take an intelligent-driven approach to marketing. Through exploring the internet and by asking real marketers at our marketing events, we have discovered 14 common marketing challenges faced by marketers in today’s landscape. Before you read on, please take a moment to list your own marketing challenges. And then you can compare your challenges with our list.
- 5 Ways Marketing Automation Makes GDPR Compliance EasyApril 06th, 2018Many people are under the impression that marketing automation is just spam. And spam is a big deal, especially with GDPR being enforced in under 2 months. If you are one of these people, then think again! Marketing automation is only spam when used wrongly. In the right hands, marketing automation can truly be a powerful tool for all companies. And using a marketing automation tool will not, I repeat will NOT break the rules highlighted in the new GDPR regulation. And here are 5 ways marketing automation takes the pain out of GDPR compliance.
- Are You Using Chatbots? 5 Chatbot Stats You Need to KnowMarch 20th, 2018Are chatbots taking over the world? Many of you might be sceptical about the idea of chatbots. How useful are they for businesses? Can they really answer customer enquiries? And even generate sales and nurture leads? The truth is many businesses are already utilizing chatbots as part of their marketing strategy. And the most used chatbot is the Facebook messenger bot. The facebook messenger bot can integrate with your e-commerce store, answer customer enquiries and offer product recommendations if created right. For example, for customer service Staples and Next both use Facebook messenger bot to answer common customer questions within minutes. While other companies, such as Spotify use the Facebook messenger chatbot to recommend songs and playlists. If you are not convinced by the value of chatbots for your business, then here are 5 chatbot stats you really need to know.