Affordable marketing automation software that converts and saves time...Talk to us
All-in-one, affordable marketing automation solution
Think marketing automation is expensive? Think again. Our marketing automation software is the perfect tool to re-engage cold leads, up-sell to customers, lower cart abandonment, track your contacts website behaviour and even integrates with over 150 different systems. See the full list of features and pricing here. You can even book a free one-to-one demo session with us to see our software in action!
Marketing automation consulting
Our marketing automation package offers so much more than a piece of software. Our team of highly skilled digital marketing consultants can help you develop a strategy which covers, data management, content, CRM integration, lead scoring, marketing & sales alignment and workflow creation. We can even advise you on the type of automations you could create and how to best segment your contact lists. If you would like to learn more about marketing automation, why not watch our marketing automation webinar series?
We understand that some businesses want to keep their marketing automation skills in-house. That’s why we offer bespoke training to your team, so they can develop the skills and knowledge needed to start automating. If you have no idea about marketing automation, don’t worry – We cover all the basics of automations, as well as the more advanced-level stuff. And when the training is over, we even offer mentoring to make sure your team continues to follow best practice and the latest updates in marketing automation.
KDM offers the right mix of technical and marketing knowledge to make sure you are getting the most from our marketing automation software. We can help you set-up smoothly and provide all the fundamental training to make sure you are getting the results you need. If you experience any problems, our team will be able to advise you on what to do next.
Insights and Analytics
Our marketing automation software provides real-time data on your contacts, allowing you to track website behaviour and engagement. Advanced lead-scoring also gives you insight into whether a lead is ready to take action or is still figuring things out. With so much data available, you truly can create a personalised experience for your contacts.
Request a live demo
Not sure if this is the right marketing automation platform for you? Book a FREE demo session with us to see our software in action.
- 5 Ways Marketing Automation Makes GDPR Compliance EasyApril 06th, 2018Many people are under the impression that marketing automation is just spam. And spam is a big deal, especially with GDPR being enforced in under 2 months. If you are one of these people, then think again! Marketing automation is only spam when used wrongly. In the right hands, marketing automation can truly be a powerful tool for all companies. And using a marketing automation tool will not, I repeat will NOT break the rules highlighted in the new GDPR regulation. And here are 5 ways marketing automation takes the pain out of GDPR compliance.
- Are You Using Chatbots? 5 Chatbot Stats You Need to KnowMarch 20th, 2018Are chatbots taking over the world? Many of you might be sceptical about the idea of chatbots. How useful are they for businesses? Can they really answer customer enquiries? And even generate sales and nurture leads? The truth is many businesses are already utilizing chatbots as part of their marketing strategy. And the most used chatbot is the Facebook messenger bot. The facebook messenger bot can integrate with your e-commerce store, answer customer enquiries and offer product recommendations if created right. For example, for customer service Staples and Next both use Facebook messenger bot to answer common customer questions within minutes. While other companies, such as Spotify use the Facebook messenger chatbot to recommend songs and playlists. If you are not convinced by the value of chatbots for your business, then here are 5 chatbot stats you really need to know.
- Digital Marketing Consultancy Or Agency: What Are The Differences?March 02th, 2018Many clients and marketing companies tend to get mixed up when it comes to distinguishing between a digital marketing consultancy and an agency. Some agencies think they are consultancies and some consultancies think they are agencies. So what is the real difference between a digital marketing consultancy and agency and are the lines blurring between these two? Here are the 5 key differences between a consultancy and an agency.
- GDPR Compliance Checklist for Digital Marketers & BusinessesFebruary 08th, 2018GDPR enforcement is fast approaching. The big question for most businesses is how do I exactly comply with these new rules in data protection and what does it mean for the contacts in my database? GDPR or General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new digital privacy regulation introduced to protect users and their data. This means that businesses by default will have to have some type of privacy on all their digital products and websites. And they will have to monitor and assess their privacy settings regularly to monitor any data breaches and make sure they have the necessary permissions to use and share a user’s data.
- 5 Ways To Generate Leads Using ChatbotsJanuary 18th, 2018Chatbots have come a long way since the 1970’s. Today chatbots are to provide reminders, recognise natural voice commands, answer questions and even respond to requests with personality. With so much advancement over the past 50 years or so, many marketers are now asking, how can chatbots help businesses? And more importantly, can chatbots be used to generate leads? The answer itself is quite surprising. If you are in sales, you would know the significance of relationship building in getting customers. Therefore in today's modern world, chatbots could bridge the gap between customers and sales through highly-responsive communication. Here are 5 ways to generate leads using chatbots.