Affordable marketing automation software that converts and saves time...Talk to us
All-in-one, affordable marketing automation solution
Think marketing automation is expensive? Think again. Our marketing automation software is the perfect tool to re-engage cold leads, up-sell to customers, lower cart abandonment, track your contacts website behaviour and even integrates with over 150 different systems. See the full list of features and pricing here. You can even book a free one-to-one demo session with us to see our software in action!
Marketing automation consulting
Our marketing automation package offers so much more than a piece of software. Our team of highly skilled digital marketing consultants can help you develop a strategy which covers, data management, content, CRM integration, lead scoring, marketing & sales alignment and workflow creation. We can even advise you on the type of automations you could create and how to best segment your contact lists. If you would like to learn more about marketing automation, why not reserve your spot on our upcoming marketing automation webinar series?
We understand that some businesses want to keep their marketing automation skills in-house. That’s why we offer bespoke training to your team, so they can develop the skills and knowledge needed to start automating. If you have no idea about marketing automation, don’t worry – We cover all the basics of automations, as well as the more advanced-level stuff. And when the training is over, we even offer mentoring to make sure your team continues to follow best practice and the latest updates in marketing automation.
KDM offers the right mix of technical and marketing knowledge to make sure you are getting the most from our marketing automation software. We can help you set-up smoothly and provide all the fundamental training to make sure you are getting the results you need. If you experience any problems, our team will be able to advise you on what to do next.
Insights and Analytics
Our marketing automation software provides real-time data on your contacts, allowing you to track website behaviour and engagement. Advanced lead-scoring also gives you insight into whether a lead is ready to take action or is still figuring things out. With so much data available, you truly can create a personalised experience for your contacts.
Request a live demo
Not sure if this is the right marketing automation platform for you? Book a FREE demo session with us to see our software in action.
- GDPR Compliance Checklist for Digital Marketers & BusinessesFebruary 08th, 2018GDPR enforcement is fast approaching. The big question for most businesses is how do I exactly comply with these new rules in data protection and what does it mean for the contacts in my database? GDPR or General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new digital privacy regulation introduced to protect users and their data. This means that businesses by default will have to have some type of privacy on all their digital products and websites. And they will have to monitor and assess their privacy settings regularly to monitor any data breaches and make sure they have the necessary permissions to use and share a user’s data.
- 5 Ways To Generate Leads Using ChatbotsJanuary 18th, 2018Chatbots have come a long way since the 1970’s. Today chatbots are to provide reminders, recognise natural voice commands, answer questions and even respond to requests with personality. With so much advancement over the past 50 years or so, many marketers are now asking, how can chatbots help businesses? And more importantly, can chatbots be used to generate leads? The answer itself is quite surprising. If you are in sales, you would know the significance of relationship building in getting customers. Therefore in today's modern world, chatbots could bridge the gap between customers and sales through highly-responsive communication. Here are 5 ways to generate leads using chatbots.
- 8 Digital Marketing Resolutions to Start the New Year RightJanuary 04th, 2018It’s 2018 everyone! Happy new year to all our readers! It’s now the time of the year when everyone is thinking about new year resolutions to make 2018 better than 2017. Some common resolutions are to spend more time with your family, learning a new skill, travelling more and of course eating less greasy food (this one's mine!). New year resolutions don’t all need to relate to personal stuff, you can even apply them to your business. For example to have more team outings, go to more training events, to get more clients and so on. And to make sure your digital marketing rocks in 2018, you can even create some digital marketing resolutions. To help you out, here are our 7 digital marketing resolutions to start the new year right.
- 10 Digital Marketing Trends for 2018December 21th, 2017With 2018 just a few days away, many businesses might already be thinking about their digital marketing strategy next year. If you are, then here are 10 digital marketing trends for 2018 you might want to consider. You can expect the following changes: In 2018, there will be less hype and more action in the world of artificial intelligence. Companies will start including an AI strategy into their digital marketing strategies. Which would include everything from managing data to automating processes. This will become necessary as more and more companies see the value in intelligence-driven marketing and the role of AI in obtaining and organizing vital customer data.
- Marketing Automation Plugins Or Software: Which Is Better?December 12th, 2017According to a report by Marketo and Ascend (2015), 42% of companies use a marketing automation platform, compared to 54% using a CRM and 82% using email marketing technology. This stat alone suggests a certain amount of scepticism towards the adoption of marketing automation software compared to other options on the market. A common alternative for most businesses is turning to plugins to automate their marketing activities. If you have an e-commerce site, you might have noticed all the plugins or apps available. For example the Push Monkey app for Shopify users or using cart abandonment lite for Woocommerce. And who can blame them? At first glance, plugins seem to be the much easier and cheaper option to take. However are plugins really worth the money and in the long-term are they better or worse than purchasing a dedicated marketing automation tool, like Hubspot or Active Campaign.