Getting to your customers at the right time is crucial. Marketing automation allows you to send personalised messages to customers when they need them.
Cost-effective planning for better results through your digital marketing activity. We make sure you have the support and resources needed to create a winning strategy.
Social media is a great opportunity to know your audience. It's also a great opportunity to build some profitable relationships with prospects.
What does your website say about your company? Make sure your website is more than just a pretty picture by upgrading to a fully results-driven website.
A clear digital marketing strategy sets the path to greatness. Our tailored strategies not only meet your needs as a company, but also aim to increase leads and sales.
Improve your digital marketing knowledge and skills by attending our events and you even can network with like-minded individuals!
The team at KDM have provided me with valuable advice on digital marketing which has improved our company website and enhanced my business profile on LinkedIn.
These two activities have certainly had a positive impact and I believe are a contributory factor in the growth we have experienced in our business. In addition I personally have a far better appreciation and awareness of the important role digital marketing plays in promoting SME’s.
I would certainly recommend KDM both for knowledge and communication skills on this subject.
The team at KDM were a breath of fresh air. We needed to re-energise our Digital Marketing skills through coaching and develop two new websites, one for Meller and one for Protolan.
They took the time to find out about our business and then developed tailored training for our marketing team that not only developed skills but instilled confidence. Our existing websites were average but due to KDM’s involvement we are now proud owners of appealing and informative websites.
The team was professional, enthusiastic and focused. Great to work with. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend KDM to anyone looking to develop their Digital Marketing.
Create a web site that easy to use attractive and professional, with lead generation functionality. Design a brand new logo
The client says
“I have had very positive feedback from differing independent & unprompted sources on my website and the content so “pat on the back” to us all”
I would like to thank you for your efforts over the last 12 months. I think the web site redesign has been successful and I have had very good feedback from everyone who has viewed it.
I was really impressed with the marketing automation platform and the time I’ve saved on doing repetitive, admin work. The KDM team were very helpful in developing the automation workflows and training me in the area of marketing automation. I highly recommend KDM to anyone who is looking to purchase a marketing automation service.
I always think you find out more about a Company when things go a little wary rather than when everything is just straightforward. When this happens and the firm goes up and beyond to rectify matters then you know you are working with the right people.
I have experienced this today, and it impressed me immensely in an age where firms often promise exceptional service but usually fail to deliver.
Karen and her team at Kinetic Productions have been exceptionally helpful and eager to please from the moment I was recommended to them. I now similarly highly recommend them to others.
BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW
B2B buyers use digital marketing to research their options. But to buy from YOU they need that final push – their persuasive and positive experience on your website.
Static generic sites simply DON'T sell any more. But with so many B2Bs slow to realise this, you can get ahead simply by releasing your website's full sales potential.
In this eBook you will:
- Find out how and why B2B buyers have evolved. sales potential.
- Understand the modern B2B buyer's digital journey.
- Discover the modern website's role in the B2B buying cycle.
- Learn how simple it can be to turn an inert site into an interactive and dynamic sales tool.
- 1KDM has a dedicated team of digital marketing experts that really know their stuff.
- 2We always aim for success and more importantly long-term success!
- 3We call our clients partners, as we build deeper and meaningful relationships with them.
- 4We’re forward-thinking and always on the lookout for the next big thing or technology that can increase your sales and ROI.
- 5We offer customised solutions to each and every one of our partners to meet their unique needs.
- 12 Cool Marketing Trends that will Conquer 2019December 10th, 2018It’s that time of the year again, where every marketer starts thinking about the future of marketing. Our team here at KDM don’t have a crystal ball, but we do know tons about marketing. And with this knowledge let us go through 12 of the coolest marketing trends that will conquer 2019.
- 10 Best Tools For Effective & Easy MarketingNovember 21th, 2018Being a business owner is probably one of the most challenging jobs on the planet. When first starting a new business, your main goal should be spreading the word about the services or products your company offer. Once you have built your business website and found an adequately priced hosting provider, you will need to shift your focus to optimizing it. With the help of reputable professionals and the right tools, getting your website optimized will be easy. For years, businesses of all shapes and sizes have used the power of online marketing to attract new customers from all over the world. In a recent study, researchers found that over half of the world’s population uses the Internet on a frequent basis. Tapping into a portion of this large audience can help you take your business from startup to a success story. Read below to find out about some of the essential tools you need for easy and effective marketing.
- 5 Must-Have SEO Skills That Every Digital Marketer Should KnowNovember 07th, 2018Did you know that 4 in 5 consumers use search engines to find local information? Even though the benefits of ranking number 1 in search engines is clear, many businesses still find it difficult to understand. And who can blame them? Optimizing your site for search engines can take years to get right, and even if you got all the basics in place there is still no guarantee that you’ll be number 1 in the search results. Some business owners mistakenly see SEO as a one-off thing, which you update and ignore. The reality, however, is that SEO is a field of expertise that requires ongoing monitoring and updates to your site to make sure you continue to move up the ranks. Therefore having a team or a person with an understanding of SEO is highly essential. Here are 5 must-have SEO skills that every digital marketer should know!
- How to Create a Data-Driven Marketing StrategyOctober 17th, 2018Many online marketing campaigns are aimed only at the quick lead or sell off - and thus give away growth potential. In this article, I'll explain how you can build a holistic online marketing strategy and unlock the full potential of your campaigns. The basis of this is data-driven marketing. You've probably already stumbled upon the term data-driven marketing. As a basic definition data-driven marketing is about making decisions based on solid data from your past or current marketing activities. Many marketers today, like to take this approach to marketing, as it focuses on the user and promotes interaction between marketing channels (anti-silo thinking!) And thus provides the basis for a successful online marketing campaign. A strategy that delivers.
- How AI is Transforming Web Design Right NowOctober 03th, 2018As we may already know, these days AI (Artificial Intelligence) is used in various sectors like healthcare, finance, education. Even digital marketing has been impacted by the rise of Artificial intelligence. As the technology develops it’s no surprise to see the implementation of AI almost everywhere. Saying this, one of the biggest weaknesses for AI tools comes down to their ability to think creatively. But to the surprise of some, recent developments have now allowed AI to support web designers in the process of creating websites that not only attract customers but engage them also.