Getting to your customers at the right time is crucial. Marketing automation allows you to send personalised messages to customers when they need them.
Cost-effective planning for better results through your digital marketing activity. We make sure you have the support and resources needed to create a winning strategy.
Social media is a great opportunity to know your audience. It's also a great opportunity to build some profitable relationships with prospects.
Is your website secure enough to handle? Will it protect your customers from fraud, hackers and other cyber-attacks? You never know when your site will get attacked!
A clear digital marketing strategy sets the path to greatness. Our tailored strategies not only meet your needs as a company, but also aim to increase leads and sales.
Improve your digital marketing knowledge and skills by attending our events and you even can network with like-minded individuals!
The team at KDM have provided me with valuable advice on digital marketing which has improved our company website and enhanced my business profile on LinkedIn.
These two activities have certainly had a positive impact and I believe are a contributory factor in the growth we have experienced in our business. In addition I personally have a far better appreciation and awareness of the important role digital marketing plays in promoting SME’s.
I would certainly recommend KDM both for knowledge and communication skills on this subject.
They took the time to find out about our business and then developed tailored training for our marketing team that not only developed skills but instilled confidence. Our existing websites were average but due to KDM’s involvement we are now proud owners of appealing and informative websites.
The team was professional, enthusiastic and focused. Great to work with. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend KDM to anyone looking to develop their Digital Marketing.
Create a web site that easy to use attractive and professional, with lead generation functionality. Design a brand new logo
The client says
“I have had very positive feedback from differing independent & unprompted sources on my website and the content so “pat on the back” to us all”
I would like to thank you for your efforts over the last 12 months. I think the web site redesign has been successful and I have had very good feedback from everyone who has viewed it.
I always think you find out more about a Company when things go a little wary rather than when everything is just straightforward. When this happens and the firm goes up and beyond to rectify matters then you know you are working with the right people.
I have experienced this today, and it impressed me immensely in an age where firms often promise exceptional service but usually fail to deliver.
Karen and her team at Kinetic Productions have been exceptionally helpful and eager to please from the moment I was recommended to them. I now similarly highly recommend them to others.
BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW
B2B buyers use digital marketing to research their options. But to buy from YOU they need that final push – their persuasive and positive experience on your website.
Static generic sites simply DON’T sell any more. But with so many B2Bs slow to realise this, you can get ahead simply by releasing your website’s full sales potential.
In this eBook you will:
- Find out how and why B2B buyers have evolved. sales potential.
- Understand the modern B2B buyer’s digital journey.
- Discover the modern website’s role in the B2B buying cycle.
- Learn how simple it can be to turn an inert site into an interactive and dynamic sales tool.
- 1KDM has a dedicated team of digital marketing experts that really know their stuff.
- 2We always aim for success and more importantly long-term success!
- 3We call our clients partners, as we build deeper and meaningful relationships with them.
- 4We’re forward-thinking and always on the lookout for the next big thing or technology that can increase your sales and ROI.
- 5We offer customised solutions to each and every one of our partners to meet their unique needs.
- Digital Marketing Consultancy Or Agency: What Are The Differences?March 02th, 2018Many clients and marketing companies tend to get mixed up when it comes to distinguishing between a digital marketing consultancy and an agency. Some agencies think they are consultancies and some consultancies think they are agencies. So what is the real difference between a digital marketing consultancy and agency and are the lines blurring between these two? Here are the 5 key differences between a consultancy and an agency.
- GDPR Compliance Checklist for Digital Marketers & BusinessesFebruary 08th, 2018GDPR enforcement is fast approaching. The big question for most businesses is how do I exactly comply with these new rules in data protection and what does it mean for the contacts in my database? GDPR or General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new digital privacy regulation introduced to protect users and their data. This means that businesses by default will have to have some type of privacy on all their digital products and websites. And they will have to monitor and assess their privacy settings regularly to monitor any data breaches and make sure they have the necessary permissions to use and share a user’s data.
- 5 Ways To Generate Leads Using ChatbotsJanuary 18th, 2018Chatbots have come a long way since the 1970’s. Today chatbots are to provide reminders, recognise natural voice commands, answer questions and even respond to requests with personality. With so much advancement over the past 50 years or so, many marketers are now asking, how can chatbots help businesses? And more importantly, can chatbots be used to generate leads? The answer itself is quite surprising. If you are in sales, you would know the significance of relationship building in getting customers. Therefore in today's modern world, chatbots could bridge the gap between customers and sales through highly-responsive communication. Here are 5 ways to generate leads using chatbots.
- 8 Digital Marketing Resolutions to Start the New Year RightJanuary 04th, 2018It’s 2018 everyone! Happy new year to all our readers! It’s now the time of the year when everyone is thinking about new year resolutions to make 2018 better than 2017. Some common resolutions are to spend more time with your family, learning a new skill, travelling more and of course eating less greasy food (this one's mine!). New year resolutions don’t all need to relate to personal stuff, you can even apply them to your business. For example to have more team outings, go to more training events, to get more clients and so on. And to make sure your digital marketing rocks in 2018, you can even create some digital marketing resolutions. To help you out, here are our 7 digital marketing resolutions to start the new year right.
- 10 Digital Marketing Trends for 2018December 21th, 2017With 2018 just a few days away, many businesses might already be thinking about their digital marketing strategy next year. If you are, then here are 10 digital marketing trends for 2018 you might want to consider. You can expect the following changes: In 2018, there will be less hype and more action in the world of artificial intelligence. Companies will start including an AI strategy into their digital marketing strategies. Which would include everything from managing data to automating processes. This will become necessary as more and more companies see the value in intelligence-driven marketing and the role of AI in obtaining and organizing vital customer data.