Getting to your customers at the right time is crucial. Marketing automation allows you to send personalised messages to customers when they need them.
Cost-effective planning for better results through your digital marketing activity. We make sure you have the support and resources needed to create a winning strategy.
Social media is a great opportunity to know your audience. It's also a great opportunity to build some profitable relationships with prospects.
Is your website secure enough to handle? Will it protect your customers from fraud, hackers and other cyber-attacks? You never know when your site will get attacked!
A clear digital marketing strategy sets the path to greatness. Our tailored strategies not only meet your needs as a company, but also aim to increase leads and sales.
Improve your digital marketing knowledge and skills by attending our events and you even can network with like-minded individuals!
The team at KDM have provided me with valuable advice on digital marketing which has improved our company website and enhanced my business profile on LinkedIn.
These two activities have certainly had a positive impact and I believe are a contributory factor in the growth we have experienced in our business. In addition I personally have a far better appreciation and awareness of the important role digital marketing plays in promoting SME’s.
I would certainly recommend KDM both for knowledge and communication skills on this subject.
The team at KDM were a breath of fresh air. We needed to re-energise our Digital Marketing skills through coaching and develop two new websites, one for Meller and one for Protolan.
They took the time to find out about our business and then developed tailored training for our marketing team that not only developed skills but instilled confidence. Our existing websites were average but due to KDM’s involvement we are now proud owners of appealing and informative websites.
The team was professional, enthusiastic and focused. Great to work with. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend KDM to anyone looking to develop their Digital Marketing.
Create a web site that easy to use attractive and professional, with lead generation functionality. Design a brand new logo
The client says
“I have had very positive feedback from differing independent & unprompted sources on my website and the content so “pat on the back” to us all”
I would like to thank you for your efforts over the last 12 months. I think the web site redesign has been successful and I have had very good feedback from everyone who has viewed it.
I was really impressed with the marketing automation platform and the time I’ve saved on doing repetitive, admin work. The KDM team were very helpful in developing the automation workflows and training me in the area of marketing automation. I highly recommend KDM to anyone who is looking to purchase a marketing automation service.
I always think you find out more about a Company when things go a little wary rather than when everything is just straightforward. When this happens and the firm goes up and beyond to rectify matters then you know you are working with the right people.
I have experienced this today, and it impressed me immensely in an age where firms often promise exceptional service but usually fail to deliver.
Karen and her team at Kinetic Productions have been exceptionally helpful and eager to please from the moment I was recommended to them. I now similarly highly recommend them to others.
BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW
B2B buyers use digital marketing to research their options. But to buy from YOU they need that final push – their persuasive and positive experience on your website.
Static generic sites simply DON’T sell any more. But with so many B2Bs slow to realise this, you can get ahead simply by releasing your website’s full sales potential.
In this eBook you will:
- Find out how and why B2B buyers have evolved. sales potential.
- Understand the modern B2B buyer’s digital journey.
- Discover the modern website’s role in the B2B buying cycle.
- Learn how simple it can be to turn an inert site into an interactive and dynamic sales tool.
- 1KDM has a dedicated team of digital marketing experts that really know their stuff.
- 2We always aim for success and more importantly long-term success!
- 3We call our clients partners, as we build deeper and meaningful relationships with them.
- 4We’re forward-thinking and always on the lookout for the next big thing or technology that can increase your sales and ROI.
- 5We offer customised solutions to each and every one of our partners to meet their unique needs.
- How to Create a Data-Driven Marketing StrategyOctober 17th, 2018Many online marketing campaigns are aimed only at the quick lead or sell off - and thus give away growth potential. In this article, I'll explain how you can build a holistic online marketing strategy and unlock the full potential of your campaigns. The basis of this is data-driven marketing. You've probably already stumbled upon the term data-driven marketing. As a basic definition data-driven marketing is about making decisions based on solid data from your past or current marketing activities. Many marketers today, like to take this approach to marketing, as it focuses on the user and promotes interaction between marketing channels (anti-silo thinking!) And thus provides the basis for a successful online marketing campaign. A strategy that delivers.
- How AI is Transforming Web Design Right NowOctober 03th, 2018As we may already know, these days AI (Artificial Intelligence) is used in various sectors like healthcare, finance, education. Even digital marketing has been impacted by the rise of Artificial intelligence. As the technology develops it’s no surprise to see the implementation of AI almost everywhere. Saying this, one of the biggest weaknesses for AI tools comes down to their ability to think creatively. But to the surprise of some, recent developments have now allowed AI to support web designers in the process of creating websites that not only attract customers but engage them also.
- Is AI really that important in Digital marketing?September 19th, 2018Around the world, technology is developing or evolving with each passing day. Why do you ask? It’s all down to the world wide web and the internet. Since the internet was created, it’s power and its efficiency in providing solutions for everyday problems like medical advice, travel arrangements, finding local restaurants, etc. has changed our very lives. Digital marketing is a field that has mostly changed over the years because of the internet.
- How Mobile Marketing Can Transform Your Business [Infographic]June 25th, 2018The number of marketing strategies and avenues of promotion was large even 20 years ago, but the internet brought about an entire host of new marketing techniques. We are steadily seeing a shift towards digital marketing over traditional marketing means such as TV ads, billboards, and flyers. It is mobile marketing that sees a real surge in usage. Mobile phones were used for marketing before, but smartphones changed the way people use the internet, and this is telling only by the number of mobile digital solutions and app development companies out there. Take a look at these brilliant examples of mobile marketing by businesses.
- How Are Brands Using AI And Machine Learning?June 11th, 2018Machine learning is one of the cornerstones of artificial intelligence. It is not reserved only for advanced robotics though, as more and more chatbots and everyday applications become more adaptive and responsive without human supervision. There are several ways to teach machines to perform a certain act and to deal intelligently and appropriately with certain scenarios. One teaching process involves exposing a system to examples many times till the computer begins to learn from them. So, you can feed a computer different pictures of dogs and cats till it can distinguish between both animals by recognizing pixels and patterns. These two technologies hold so much promise for the world of marketing today. They already provide shoppers with a more meaningful shopping experience by helping with product selection or by resolving their issues.