No matter how old it gets, it still works.Talk to us
Email marketing is one of the oldest forms of digital marketing. But that doesn’t mean it is set to disappear. In fact, with the increase of mobile usage, email marketing is more important than ever. The problem is, how do we get people to open our emails?
We all receive tons of emails daily in our inboxes, some important, but most of them promotional which end up in the trash. There is no secret formula to creating a winning email. But there are some strategies that can definitely get you close. Apart from creating fabulous responsive emails and split testing to determine the best content. KDM uses a unique in-house system to measure the quality of your email list.
Our system can tell you exactly where customers are in the buying cycle. For example who and how many of your contacts are ready to take action compared to how many have seen your emails. This nugget of information is a great way to segment your email list and send tailored messages to different groups of customers.
- Intelligence-Driven Marketing: A shift from Data-Driven MarketingOctober 18th, 2017Intelligence-driven marketing is the latest buzzword to be thrown around in the world of digital marketing. But where did the term “Intelligence-driven marketing” come from? And more importantly what does it mean for businesses? With the recent updates in technology, today's companies must do more than just collect and use data in their marketing activities. They need to get clever with their marketing and focus on intelligence-driven marketing. That is knowing who their buyer personas are and connecting with them at each stage of the sales funnel.
- 5 Tips for Creating Facebook Dynamic AdsOctober 11th, 2017Facebook dynamic ads (originally called dynamic product ads) were originally launched in early 2015. Before the release of dynamic ads... Learn more
- How to Use Marketing Automation Throughout the Sales Funnel?October 04th, 2017Did you know that 67% of B2B companies using marketing automation saw at least a 10% increase in sales opportunities... Learn more
- What is Marketing Automation and Why Should You Care?September 27th, 2017Marketing automation seems to be the biggest buzzword in marketing today. But do you really know what marketing automation is?... Learn more
- Using social media throughout the sales funnelSeptember 20th, 2017More and more businesses are using social media to raise brand awareness and to connect with their customers. But, did... Learn more