Was your content born to be shared?Talk to us
There are many factors that make content successful. These could include creating clear content, using images, solving a key problem and writing informative posts. But at the core of great content is knowing your target market. This means always asking yourself, what are they interested in? and what topics are they already reading? An understanding into your audience will make your content marketing a lot easier and more effective.
Once you know your target market, it’s time to create the content. This means considering which format is best for your audience and which platform. Content can come in many forms, such as videos, photos, an infographic or articles. Selecting the right format can make or break the success of your content.
Now that your content is created, do you just leave it there? No, of course not! You can’t expect your audience to magically find your amazing posts. To make your content really work wonders you’ll have to promote it. This could be through many platforms, such as social media, forums, and ads. Promoting your content not only helps with engagement but also introduces your brand to new audiences. And the higher the audience for your content, the higher the chances of lead generation and sales.
- Intelligence-Driven Marketing: A shift from Data-Driven MarketingOctober 18th, 2017Intelligence-driven marketing is the latest buzzword to be thrown around in the world of digital marketing. But where did the term “Intelligence-driven marketing” come from? And more importantly what does it mean for businesses? With the recent updates in technology, today's companies must do more than just collect and use data in their marketing activities. They need to get clever with their marketing and focus on intelligence-driven marketing. That is knowing who their buyer personas are and connecting with them at each stage of the sales funnel.
- 5 Tips for Creating Facebook Dynamic AdsOctober 11th, 2017Facebook dynamic ads (originally called dynamic product ads) were originally launched in early 2015. Before the release of dynamic ads... Learn more
- How to Use Marketing Automation Throughout the Sales Funnel?October 04th, 2017Did you know that 67% of B2B companies using marketing automation saw at least a 10% increase in sales opportunities... Learn more
- What is Marketing Automation and Why Should You Care?September 27th, 2017Marketing automation seems to be the biggest buzzword in marketing today. But do you really know what marketing automation is?... Learn more
- Using social media throughout the sales funnelSeptember 20th, 2017More and more businesses are using social media to raise brand awareness and to connect with their customers. But, did... Learn more