Modest beginnings and cutting-edge technology.Talk to us
KDM (Formerly known as Kinetic Productions) is a digital marketing consultancy based in Birmingham and Sutton Coldfield, founded in 2001 by Karen Poxon. The idea behind starting KDM was to help businesses market their products and services through using the latest and greatest in digital marketing.
With over 16 years of experience, KDM has developed a strong portfolio of working with a range of partners. This includes everyone from manufacturing to IT and technology companies. We have delivered extraordinary results, formed long-term partnerships and even had fun on the way.
With all this expertise and experience, we have become more than a digital marketing consultancy, but pioneers. Today, KDM is investing in creating the best in-house software to make marketing automation and social selling more effective. Of course, we can’t give away our secret formula but we call tell you that it has dramatically increased the effectiveness of email campaigns sent by our partners.
OUR SECRET RECIPE
How is KDM any different from other digital marketing consultancies? Simple…it’s our unique 4 step process! Our 4 step process helps us to create winning digital marketing strategies that not only work for you, but also deliver.
STEP 1: TIME TO GET AUDITING
At the base of every great strategy is an audit. At KDM, we conduct a complete audit of your company and its marketplace. This includes looking at your strengths, weaknesses, as well as your competitors, company goals and buyer persona’s. This helps us get a bigger picture of what you do and highlight areas of improvement.
STEP 2: STRATEGIC PLAN HERE WE COME
We’ve done the research and have identified the problems. Now it’s time to create a winning digital marketing strategy, which can be implemented to not only solve your problems, but also to match your company’s resources. This way we can guarantee long term success. Our plan includes all areas of digital marketing including, website, SEO, content marketing, social media and marketing automation. Allowing us to focus on both generating leads and increasing sales.
STEP 3: WHERE THE ACTION IS
With a game plan all drawn up, it’s time to put it into action. This involves creating the content, updating your website, managing social media channels, creating automations and anything else it takes to get you results. To ensure long-term success, we can even train you and your employees on how best to use digital marketing for your company. Allowing for a continuous stream of digital marketing activities that never stop.
STEP 4: CAN’T FORGET THOSE KPI’S
The most essential part of our process is measuring. When it comes to KPI’s we keep it SMART. That means each KPI we develop can be measured to see your company’s performance and progress more clearly.
Specific: We make sure our KPI’s are detailed enough to understand and implement.
Measurable: Our KPI’s include quantifiable data, so we can easily see the difference.
Accurate: We use real data from your company’s past performance to create these.
Relevant: We never include pointless KPI’s that mean nothing to your company.
Timely: Our KPI’s always have a deadline attached ensuring you get quick results.
- Boost Your Site Engagement Using PollsJanuary 11th, 2019There is something that every website owner wishes but not all of them are able to achieve it i.e. to... Learn more
- How To Generate Leads For Your Business Using QuizzesDecember 19th, 2018Most of the key challenges that businesses face often involve money. In fact, one of the biggest marketing challenges faced by marketers is lead generation. If you really want to beat your competitors in this digital age. you will need to find creative ways to generate leads. Those traditional methods of lead generation such as placing a form on your website or even asking your clients for referrals all have limiting results. Think about it -How many times can your clients recommend you, until you run out of people in your network to ask? You can’t even rely on emails these days to get you clients, with the development in GDPR and other legislations. And not to mention that people hate being spammed whether this is through email spamming or through phone calls. The bottom-line is you need to work on a strategy that not only generates leads but generates quality leads. This is where lead generation quizzes are your best choice. They are engaging; they have wide reach and most importantly they let you generate quality leads.
- Digital Trends – 4 Important Reasons Why You Should CareDecember 14th, 2018Society is constantly going through some changes and currently, it is technology that is disrupting society more than ever. The world is going digital and the average person spends about a quarter of their day interacting with digital media in some way. In addition to changing how we spend our free time, it is also changing various different industries in business, most notably the marketing space. With that in mind, this article is going to look at the importance of digital trends in marketing and how they are changing how we work and live. We will touch on a few reasons why the current digital trend in the marketing space is important and beneficial for everyone involved. So if you think that following digital trends is not important - Then think again! Here are 4 important reasons why you should care about digital trends.
- 12 Cool Marketing Trends that will Conquer 2019December 10th, 2018It’s that time of the year again, where every marketer starts thinking about the future of marketing. Our team here at KDM don’t have a crystal ball, but we do know tons about marketing. And with this knowledge let us go through 12 of the coolest marketing trends that will conquer 2019.
- 10 Best Tools For Effective & Easy MarketingNovember 21th, 2018Being a business owner is probably one of the most challenging jobs on the planet. When first starting a new business, your main goal should be spreading the word about the services or products your company offer. Once you have built your business website and found an adequately priced hosting provider, you will need to shift your focus to optimizing it. With the help of reputable professionals and the right tools, getting your website optimized will be easy. For years, businesses of all shapes and sizes have used the power of online marketing to attract new customers from all over the world. In a recent study, researchers found that over half of the world’s population uses the Internet on a frequent basis. Tapping into a portion of this large audience can help you take your business from startup to a success story. Read below to find out about some of the essential tools you need for easy and effective marketing.