Modest beginnings and cutting-edge technology.Talk to us
KDM (Formerly known as Kinetic Productions) is a digital marketing consultancy based in Birmingham and Sutton Coldfield, founded in 2001 by Karen Poxon. The idea behind starting KDM was to help businesses market their products and services through using the latest and greatest in digital marketing.
With over 16 years of experience, KDM has developed a strong portfolio of working with a range of partners. This includes everyone from manufacturing to IT and technology companies. We have delivered extraordinary results, formed long-term partnerships and even had fun on the way.
With all this expertise and experience, we have become more than a digital marketing consultancy, but pioneers. Today, KDM is investing in creating the best in-house software to make marketing automation and social selling more effective. Of course, we can’t give away our secret formula but we call tell you that it has dramatically increased the effectiveness of email campaigns sent by our partners.
OUR SECRET RECIPE
How is KDM any different from other digital marketing consultancies? Simple…it’s our unique 4 step process! Our 4 step process helps us to create winning digital marketing strategies that not only work for you, but also deliver.
STEP 1: TIME TO GET AUDITING
At the base of every great strategy is an audit. At KDM, we conduct a complete audit of your company and its marketplace. This includes looking at your strengths, weaknesses, as well as your competitors, company goals and buyer persona’s. This helps us get a bigger picture of what you do and highlight areas of improvement.
STEP 2: STRATEGIC PLAN HERE WE COME
We’ve done the research and have identified the problems. Now it’s time to create a winning digital marketing strategy, which can be implemented to not only solve your problems, but also to match your company’s resources. This way we can guarantee long term success. Our plan includes all areas of digital marketing including, website, SEO, content marketing, social media and marketing automation. Allowing us to focus on both generating leads and increasing sales.
STEP 3: WHERE THE ACTION IS
With a game plan all drawn up, it’s time to put it into action. This involves creating the content, updating your website, managing social media channels, creating automations and anything else it takes to get you results. To ensure long-term success, we can even train you and your employees on how best to use digital marketing for your company. Allowing for a continuous stream of digital marketing activities that never stop.
STEP 4: CAN’T FORGET THOSE KPI’S
The most essential part of our process is measuring. When it comes to KPI’s we keep it SMART. That means each KPI we develop can be measured to see your company’s performance and progress more clearly.
Specific: We make sure our KPI’s are detailed enough to understand and implement.
Measurable: Our KPI’s include quantifiable data, so we can easily see the difference.
Accurate: We use real data from your company’s past performance to create these.
Relevant: We never include pointless KPI’s that mean nothing to your company.
Timely: Our KPI’s always have a deadline attached ensuring you get quick results.
- How to Create a Data-Driven Marketing StrategyOctober 17th, 2018Many online marketing campaigns are aimed only at the quick lead or sell off - and thus give away growth potential. In this article, I'll explain how you can build a holistic online marketing strategy and unlock the full potential of your campaigns. The basis of this is data-driven marketing. You've probably already stumbled upon the term data-driven marketing. As a basic definition data-driven marketing is about making decisions based on solid data from your past or current marketing activities. Many marketers today, like to take this approach to marketing, as it focuses on the user and promotes interaction between marketing channels (anti-silo thinking!) And thus provides the basis for a successful online marketing campaign. A strategy that delivers.
- How AI is Transforming Web Design Right NowOctober 03th, 2018As we may already know, these days AI (Artificial Intelligence) is used in various sectors like healthcare, finance, education. Even digital marketing has been impacted by the rise of Artificial intelligence. As the technology develops it’s no surprise to see the implementation of AI almost everywhere. Saying this, one of the biggest weaknesses for AI tools comes down to their ability to think creatively. But to the surprise of some, recent developments have now allowed AI to support web designers in the process of creating websites that not only attract customers but engage them also.
- Is AI really that important in Digital marketing?September 19th, 2018Around the world, technology is developing or evolving with each passing day. Why do you ask? It’s all down to the world wide web and the internet. Since the internet was created, it’s power and its efficiency in providing solutions for everyday problems like medical advice, travel arrangements, finding local restaurants, etc. has changed our very lives. Digital marketing is a field that has mostly changed over the years because of the internet.
- How Mobile Marketing Can Transform Your Business [Infographic]June 25th, 2018The number of marketing strategies and avenues of promotion was large even 20 years ago, but the internet brought about an entire host of new marketing techniques. We are steadily seeing a shift towards digital marketing over traditional marketing means such as TV ads, billboards, and flyers. It is mobile marketing that sees a real surge in usage. Mobile phones were used for marketing before, but smartphones changed the way people use the internet, and this is telling only by the number of mobile digital solutions and app development companies out there. Take a look at these brilliant examples of mobile marketing by businesses.
- How Are Brands Using AI And Machine Learning?June 11th, 2018Machine learning is one of the cornerstones of artificial intelligence. It is not reserved only for advanced robotics though, as more and more chatbots and everyday applications become more adaptive and responsive without human supervision. There are several ways to teach machines to perform a certain act and to deal intelligently and appropriately with certain scenarios. One teaching process involves exposing a system to examples many times till the computer begins to learn from them. So, you can feed a computer different pictures of dogs and cats till it can distinguish between both animals by recognizing pixels and patterns. These two technologies hold so much promise for the world of marketing today. They already provide shoppers with a more meaningful shopping experience by helping with product selection or by resolving their issues.