Modest beginnings and cutting-edge technology.Talk to us
KDM (Formerly known as Kinetic Productions) is a digital marketing consultancy based in Birmingham and Sutton Coldfield, founded in 2001 by Karen Poxon. The idea behind starting KDM was to help businesses market their products and services through using the latest and greatest in digital marketing.
With over 16 years of experience, KDM has developed a strong portfolio of working with a range of partners. This includes everyone from manufacturing to IT and technology companies. We have delivered extraordinary results, formed long-term partnerships and even had fun on the way.
With all this expertise and experience, we have become more than a digital marketing consultancy, but pioneers. Today, KDM is investing in creating the best in-house software to make marketing automation and email marketing more effective. Of course, we can’t give away our secret formula but we call tell you that it has dramatically increased the effectiveness of email campaigns sent by our partners.
OUR SECRET RECIPE
How is KDM any different from other digital marketing consultancies? Simple…it’s our unique 4 step process! Our 4 step process helps us to create winning digital marketing strategies that not only work for you, but also deliver.
STEP 1: TIME TO GET AUDITING
At the base of every great strategy is an audit. At KDM, we conduct a complete audit of your company and its marketplace. This includes looking at your strengths, weaknesses, as well as your competitors, company goals and buyer persona’s. This helps us get a bigger picture of what you do and highlight areas of improvement.
STEP 2: STRATEGIC PLAN HERE WE COME
We’ve done the research and have identified the problems. Now it’s time to create a winning digital marketing strategy, which can be implemented to not only solve your problems, but also to match your company’s resources. This way we can guarantee long term success. Our plan includes all areas of digital marketing including, website, SEO, content marketing, social media and marketing automation. Allowing us to focus on both generating leads and increasing sales.
STEP 3: WHERE THE ACTION IS
With a game plan all drawn up, it’s time to put it into action. This involves creating the content, updating your website, managing social media channels, creating automations and anything else it takes to get you results. To ensure long-term success, we can even train you and your employees on how best to use digital marketing for your company. Allowing for a continuous stream of digital marketing activities that never stop.
STEP 4: CAN’T FORGET THOSE KPI’S
The most essential part of our process is measuring. When it comes to KPI’s we keep it SMART. That means each KPI we develop can be measured to see your company’s performance and progress more clearly.
Specific: We make sure our KPI’s are detailed enough to understand and implement.
Measurable: Our KPI’s include quantifiable data, so we can easily see the difference.
Accurate: We use real data from your company’s past performance to create these.
Relevant: We never include pointless KPI’s that mean nothing to your company.
Timely: Our KPI’s always have a deadline attached ensuring you get quick results.
- Digital Marketing Consultancy Or Agency: What Are The Differences?March 02th, 2018Many clients and marketing companies tend to get mixed up when it comes to distinguishing between a digital marketing consultancy and an agency. Some agencies think they are consultancies and some consultancies think they are agencies. So what is the real difference between a digital marketing consultancy and agency and are the lines blurring between these two? Here are the 5 key differences between a consultancy and an agency.
- GDPR Compliance Checklist for Digital Marketers & BusinessesFebruary 08th, 2018GDPR enforcement is fast approaching. The big question for most businesses is how do I exactly comply with these new rules in data protection and what does it mean for the contacts in my database? GDPR or General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new digital privacy regulation introduced to protect users and their data. This means that businesses by default will have to have some type of privacy on all their digital products and websites. And they will have to monitor and assess their privacy settings regularly to monitor any data breaches and make sure they have the necessary permissions to use and share a user’s data.
- 5 Ways To Generate Leads Using ChatbotsJanuary 18th, 2018Chatbots have come a long way since the 1970’s. Today chatbots are to provide reminders, recognise natural voice commands, answer questions and even respond to requests with personality. With so much advancement over the past 50 years or so, many marketers are now asking, how can chatbots help businesses? And more importantly, can chatbots be used to generate leads? The answer itself is quite surprising. If you are in sales, you would know the significance of relationship building in getting customers. Therefore in today's modern world, chatbots could bridge the gap between customers and sales through highly-responsive communication. Here are 5 ways to generate leads using chatbots.
- 8 Digital Marketing Resolutions to Start the New Year RightJanuary 04th, 2018It’s 2018 everyone! Happy new year to all our readers! It’s now the time of the year when everyone is thinking about new year resolutions to make 2018 better than 2017. Some common resolutions are to spend more time with your family, learning a new skill, travelling more and of course eating less greasy food (this one's mine!). New year resolutions don’t all need to relate to personal stuff, you can even apply them to your business. For example to have more team outings, go to more training events, to get more clients and so on. And to make sure your digital marketing rocks in 2018, you can even create some digital marketing resolutions. To help you out, here are our 7 digital marketing resolutions to start the new year right.
- 10 Digital Marketing Trends for 2018December 21th, 2017With 2018 just a few days away, many businesses might already be thinking about their digital marketing strategy next year. If you are, then here are 10 digital marketing trends for 2018 you might want to consider. You can expect the following changes: In 2018, there will be less hype and more action in the world of artificial intelligence. Companies will start including an AI strategy into their digital marketing strategies. Which would include everything from managing data to automating processes. This will become necessary as more and more companies see the value in intelligence-driven marketing and the role of AI in obtaining and organizing vital customer data.