Meet the team
Our team of digital marketing experts, website designers and developers.
From my background as a technical project manager I founded Kinetic Productions in 2001 to supply web sites to companies in Birmingham. We have gone from strength to strength . Marketing is my passion; which is just as well because the face of marketing has changed considerably with the growth and evolvement of digital marketing. I’m naturally a sociable person and spend my time on business development, networking and keeping in touch with our clients through face to face, telephone and on social media networks. To relax I like reading fiction, travelling, tennis and going to the gym.
Having come from a systems and engineering management background I now specialise in digital marketing and the technology side of the business. I love the fact that Digital Marketing is becoming more and more powerful and cost effective due to technology advancements with software, tools and techniques. I also love working with our multi skilled and talented team and try very hard to make sure our company is the best in the business and a great place to work.
Office manager and digital marketer – with many years of experience my job is to make sure the office runs smoothly and amongst other things compile the quarterly newsletter, email campaigns and generally make sure Karen gets everything done! When not in the Office, I can be found on the golf course, enjoying the challenge of being a hockey mum, walking and exercising my lively dogs, socialising in general.
As the lead creative designer, my work is exciting and very varied, working with our clients to create eye catching, professional images for their digital marketing activity. When I’m not hard at work my interests include travelling, drawing, going to the gym and of course socialising.
As a digital marketing executive, I am responsible for copywriting, managing social media and creating digital marketing plans for clients. When I’m not working, I love to illustrate, read books and write my own stories. I’m a big fan of fairytales, Dr. Seuss and recently started reading Stephen King novels.
We also have a team of designers and developers who are both skilled and experienced in their fields and specialise in responsive website design, website development and bespoke web application software.
- Boost Your Site Engagement Using PollsJanuary 11th, 2019There is something that every website owner wishes but not all of them are able to achieve it i.e. to... Learn more
- How To Generate Leads For Your Business Using QuizzesDecember 19th, 2018Most of the key challenges that businesses face often involve money. In fact, one of the biggest marketing challenges faced by marketers is lead generation. If you really want to beat your competitors in this digital age. you will need to find creative ways to generate leads. Those traditional methods of lead generation such as placing a form on your website or even asking your clients for referrals all have limiting results. Think about it -How many times can your clients recommend you, until you run out of people in your network to ask? You can’t even rely on emails these days to get you clients, with the development in GDPR and other legislations. And not to mention that people hate being spammed whether this is through email spamming or through phone calls. The bottom-line is you need to work on a strategy that not only generates leads but generates quality leads. This is where lead generation quizzes are your best choice. They are engaging; they have wide reach and most importantly they let you generate quality leads.
- Digital Trends – 4 Important Reasons Why You Should CareDecember 14th, 2018Society is constantly going through some changes and currently, it is technology that is disrupting society more than ever. The world is going digital and the average person spends about a quarter of their day interacting with digital media in some way. In addition to changing how we spend our free time, it is also changing various different industries in business, most notably the marketing space. With that in mind, this article is going to look at the importance of digital trends in marketing and how they are changing how we work and live. We will touch on a few reasons why the current digital trend in the marketing space is important and beneficial for everyone involved. So if you think that following digital trends is not important - Then think again! Here are 4 important reasons why you should care about digital trends.
- 12 Cool Marketing Trends that will Conquer 2019December 10th, 2018It’s that time of the year again, where every marketer starts thinking about the future of marketing. Our team here at KDM don’t have a crystal ball, but we do know tons about marketing. And with this knowledge let us go through 12 of the coolest marketing trends that will conquer 2019.
- 10 Best Tools For Effective & Easy MarketingNovember 21th, 2018Being a business owner is probably one of the most challenging jobs on the planet. When first starting a new business, your main goal should be spreading the word about the services or products your company offer. Once you have built your business website and found an adequately priced hosting provider, you will need to shift your focus to optimizing it. With the help of reputable professionals and the right tools, getting your website optimized will be easy. For years, businesses of all shapes and sizes have used the power of online marketing to attract new customers from all over the world. In a recent study, researchers found that over half of the world’s population uses the Internet on a frequent basis. Tapping into a portion of this large audience can help you take your business from startup to a success story. Read below to find out about some of the essential tools you need for easy and effective marketing.