Meet the team
Our team of digital marketing experts, website designers and developers.
From my background as a technical project manager I founded Kinetic Productions in 2001 to supply web sites to companies in Birmingham. We have gone from strength to strength . Marketing is my passion; which is just as well because the face of marketing has changed considerably with the growth and evolvement of digital marketing. I’m naturally a sociable person and spend my time on business development, networking and keeping in touch with our clients through face to face, telephone and on social media networks. To relax I like reading fiction, travelling, tennis and going to the gym.
Having come from a systems and engineering management background I now specialise in digital marketing and the technology side of the business. I love the fact that Digital Marketing is becoming more and more powerful and cost effective due to technology advancements with software, tools and techniques. I also love working with our multi skilled and talented team and try very hard to make sure our company is the best in the business and a great place to work.
Office manager and digital marketer – with many years of experience my job is to make sure the office runs smoothly and amongst other things compile the quarterly newsletter, email campaigns and generally make sure Karen gets everything done! When not in the Office, I can be found on the golf course, enjoying the challenge of being a hockey mum, walking and exercising my lively dogs, socialising in general.
As the lead creative designer, my work is exciting and very varied, working with our clients to create eye catching, professional images for their digital marketing activity. When I’m not hard at work my interests include travelling, drawing, going to the gym and of course socialising.
As a digital marketing executive, I am responsible for copywriting, managing social media and creating digital marketing plans for clients. When I’m not working, I love to illustrate, read books and write my own stories. I’m a big fan of fairytales, Dr. Seuss and recently started reading Stephen King novels.
We also have a team of designers and developers who are both skilled and experienced in their fields and specialise in responsive website design, website development and bespoke web application software.
- How to Create a Data-Driven Marketing StrategyOctober 17th, 2018Many online marketing campaigns are aimed only at the quick lead or sell off - and thus give away growth potential. In this article, I'll explain how you can build a holistic online marketing strategy and unlock the full potential of your campaigns. The basis of this is data-driven marketing. You've probably already stumbled upon the term data-driven marketing. As a basic definition data-driven marketing is about making decisions based on solid data from your past or current marketing activities. Many marketers today, like to take this approach to marketing, as it focuses on the user and promotes interaction between marketing channels (anti-silo thinking!) And thus provides the basis for a successful online marketing campaign. A strategy that delivers.
- How AI is Transforming Web Design Right NowOctober 03th, 2018As we may already know, these days AI (Artificial Intelligence) is used in various sectors like healthcare, finance, education. Even digital marketing has been impacted by the rise of Artificial intelligence. As the technology develops it’s no surprise to see the implementation of AI almost everywhere. Saying this, one of the biggest weaknesses for AI tools comes down to their ability to think creatively. But to the surprise of some, recent developments have now allowed AI to support web designers in the process of creating websites that not only attract customers but engage them also.
- Is AI really that important in Digital marketing?September 19th, 2018Around the world, technology is developing or evolving with each passing day. Why do you ask? It’s all down to the world wide web and the internet. Since the internet was created, it’s power and its efficiency in providing solutions for everyday problems like medical advice, travel arrangements, finding local restaurants, etc. has changed our very lives. Digital marketing is a field that has mostly changed over the years because of the internet.
- How Mobile Marketing Can Transform Your Business [Infographic]June 25th, 2018The number of marketing strategies and avenues of promotion was large even 20 years ago, but the internet brought about an entire host of new marketing techniques. We are steadily seeing a shift towards digital marketing over traditional marketing means such as TV ads, billboards, and flyers. It is mobile marketing that sees a real surge in usage. Mobile phones were used for marketing before, but smartphones changed the way people use the internet, and this is telling only by the number of mobile digital solutions and app development companies out there. Take a look at these brilliant examples of mobile marketing by businesses.
- How Are Brands Using AI And Machine Learning?June 11th, 2018Machine learning is one of the cornerstones of artificial intelligence. It is not reserved only for advanced robotics though, as more and more chatbots and everyday applications become more adaptive and responsive without human supervision. There are several ways to teach machines to perform a certain act and to deal intelligently and appropriately with certain scenarios. One teaching process involves exposing a system to examples many times till the computer begins to learn from them. So, you can feed a computer different pictures of dogs and cats till it can distinguish between both animals by recognizing pixels and patterns. These two technologies hold so much promise for the world of marketing today. They already provide shoppers with a more meaningful shopping experience by helping with product selection or by resolving their issues.