Meet the team
Our team of digital marketing experts, website designers and developers.
From my background as a technical project manager I founded Kinetic Productions in 2001 to supply web sites to companies in Birmingham. We have gone from strength to strength . Marketing is my passion; which is just as well because the face of marketing has changed considerably with the growth and evolvement of digital marketing. I’m naturally a sociable person and spend my time on business development, networking and keeping in touch with our clients through face to face, telephone and on social media networks. To relax I like reading fiction, travelling, tennis and going to the gym.
Having come from a systems and engineering management background I now specialise in digital marketing and the technology side of the business. I love the fact that Digital Marketing is becoming more and more powerful and cost effective due to technology advancements with software, tools and techniques. I also love working with our multi skilled and talented team and try very hard to make sure our company is the best in the business and a great place to work.
Office manager and digital marketer – with many years of experience my job is to make sure the office runs smoothly and amongst other things compile the quarterly newsletter, email campaigns and generally make sure Karen gets everything done! When not in the Office, I can be found on the golf course, enjoying the challenge of being a hockey mum, walking and exercising my lively dogs, socialising in general.
As the lead creative designer, my work is exciting and very varied, working with our clients to create eye catching, professional images for their digital marketing activity. When I’m not hard at work my interests include travelling, drawing, going to the gym and of course socialising.
As a digital marketing executive, I am responsible for copywriting, managing social media and creating digital marketing plans for clients. When I’m not working, I love to illustrate, read books and write my own stories. I’m a big fan of fairytales, Dr. Seuss and recently started reading Stephen King novels.
We also have a team of designers and developers who are both skilled and experienced in their fields and specialise in responsive website design, website development and bespoke web application software.
- How Mobile Marketing Can Transform Your Business [Infographic]June 25th, 2018The number of marketing strategies and avenues of promotion was large even 20 years ago, but the internet brought about an entire host of new marketing techniques. We are steadily seeing a shift towards digital marketing over traditional marketing means such as TV ads, billboards, and flyers. It is mobile marketing that sees a real surge in usage. Mobile phones were used for marketing before, but smartphones changed the way people use the internet, and this is telling only by the number of mobile digital solutions and app development companies out there. Take a look at these brilliant examples of mobile marketing by businesses.
- How Are Brands Using AI And Machine Learning?June 11th, 2018Machine learning is one of the cornerstones of artificial intelligence. It is not reserved only for advanced robotics though, as more and more chatbots and everyday applications become more adaptive and responsive without human supervision. There are several ways to teach machines to perform a certain act and to deal intelligently and appropriately with certain scenarios. One teaching process involves exposing a system to examples many times till the computer begins to learn from them. So, you can feed a computer different pictures of dogs and cats till it can distinguish between both animals by recognizing pixels and patterns. These two technologies hold so much promise for the world of marketing today. They already provide shoppers with a more meaningful shopping experience by helping with product selection or by resolving their issues.
- Marketing Automation 2018 Report: Do You Really Know What It Is?June 04th, 2018Have you heard of marketing automation? And if you have, can you define the term “marketing automation” clearly in your head? According to Liana Technologies (2017) the biggest barrier to marketing automation adoption is knowledge. To some this might be a surprising statement, especially with so many blog posts, webinars and resources out there on such topic. However as interest for marketing automation rises, it seems that actual adoption of marketing automation is at a halt. A report by Digital Capital Advisors (2015) found that in a survey of 220,000 small businesses (approx. annual revenue of £3 - £14 million), only 5% used marketing automation tools. This very statistic suggests the lag in adoption, particularly in small businesses. To solve this issue, we conducted a survey between the end of 2017 and early 2018 to uncover how much businesses really know about marketing automation and what is it about marketing automation that is so confusing.
- 14 Common Marketing Challenges and How to Solve ThemMay 24th, 2018What are the biggest marketing challenges you face today? There is no right or wrong answer. Every marketer is faced with their own set of challenges or frustrations. Whether this is getting their company in front of the right target audience or proving ROI. And not to mention the global challenge of keeping up to date with new marketing technology and being able to take an intelligent-driven approach to marketing. Through exploring the internet and by asking real marketers at our marketing events, we have discovered 14 common marketing challenges faced by marketers in today’s landscape. Before you read on, please take a moment to list your own marketing challenges. And then you can compare your challenges with our list.
- 5 Ways Marketing Automation Makes GDPR Compliance EasyApril 06th, 2018Many people are under the impression that marketing automation is just spam. And spam is a big deal, especially with GDPR being enforced in under 2 months. If you are one of these people, then think again! Marketing automation is only spam when used wrongly. In the right hands, marketing automation can truly be a powerful tool for all companies. And using a marketing automation tool will not, I repeat will NOT break the rules highlighted in the new GDPR regulation. And here are 5 ways marketing automation takes the pain out of GDPR compliance.