Website Security & SSL
Secure your website from hackers, phishing attacks and other cyber-attacks...Talk to us
Affordable website protection
In the recent years, the number of cyber-attacks has dramatically increased. It is now more important than ever to have a secure website and to make it clear to users that your site is secure. This could mean having two-step verification login process where users have to enter their username, password and another piece of information that only the user could possibly know. And more importantly, it could mean having an SSL certificate for your website! For more information read our blog post, does your website need an SSL certificate.
Showing users your website is secure though badges and having an HTTPS site is highly important, especially for e-commerce businesses. In fact, 84% of users would abandon a purchase if they were on an insecure site (Global Sign, 2016). Can you imagine the loss of sales due to having an insecure site? Not to mention all the talk about cyber-attacks and data-protection in the news springing doubt into the minds of your site users.
Improve website ranking & conversion
50% of Google’s page 1 results have an SSL. If you want to increase the chances of your site ranking high, then an SSL certificate is a must-have for anyone. This is part of Google’s initiative to make the web a more secure place for its users. However, this update has not been enough and Google has even started penalising insecure websites through warning users to be careful before proceeding. This warning alone is enough to scare away potential customers and users of your site!
Secure your site with an SSL certificate
Our affordable SSL certificate package is perfect for anyone looking to secure their site by changing it from HTTP to HTTPS. It will help to improve conversions, website ranking, build trust and avoid phishing attacks.
- GDPR Compliance Checklist for Digital Marketers & BusinessesFebruary 08th, 2018GDPR enforcement is fast approaching. The big question for most businesses is how do I exactly comply with these new rules in data protection and what does it mean for the contacts in my database? GDPR or General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new digital privacy regulation introduced to protect users and their data. This means that businesses by default will have to have some type of privacy on all their digital products and websites. And they will have to monitor and assess their privacy settings regularly to monitor any data breaches and make sure they have the necessary permissions to use and share a user’s data.
- 5 Ways To Generate Leads Using ChatbotsJanuary 18th, 2018Chatbots have come a long way since the 1970’s. Today chatbots are to provide reminders, recognise natural voice commands, answer questions and even respond to requests with personality. With so much advancement over the past 50 years or so, many marketers are now asking, how can chatbots help businesses? And more importantly, can chatbots be used to generate leads? The answer itself is quite surprising. If you are in sales, you would know the significance of relationship building in getting customers. Therefore in today's modern world, chatbots could bridge the gap between customers and sales through highly-responsive communication. Here are 5 ways to generate leads using chatbots.
- 8 Digital Marketing Resolutions to Start the New Year RightJanuary 04th, 2018It’s 2018 everyone! Happy new year to all our readers! It’s now the time of the year when everyone is thinking about new year resolutions to make 2018 better than 2017. Some common resolutions are to spend more time with your family, learning a new skill, travelling more and of course eating less greasy food (this one's mine!). New year resolutions don’t all need to relate to personal stuff, you can even apply them to your business. For example to have more team outings, go to more training events, to get more clients and so on. And to make sure your digital marketing rocks in 2018, you can even create some digital marketing resolutions. To help you out, here are our 7 digital marketing resolutions to start the new year right.
- 10 Digital Marketing Trends for 2018December 21th, 2017With 2018 just a few days away, many businesses might already be thinking about their digital marketing strategy next year. If you are, then here are 10 digital marketing trends for 2018 you might want to consider. You can expect the following changes: In 2018, there will be less hype and more action in the world of artificial intelligence. Companies will start including an AI strategy into their digital marketing strategies. Which would include everything from managing data to automating processes. This will become necessary as more and more companies see the value in intelligence-driven marketing and the role of AI in obtaining and organizing vital customer data.
- Marketing Automation Plugins Or Software: Which Is Better?December 12th, 2017According to a report by Marketo and Ascend (2015), 42% of companies use a marketing automation platform, compared to 54% using a CRM and 82% using email marketing technology. This stat alone suggests a certain amount of scepticism towards the adoption of marketing automation software compared to other options on the market. A common alternative for most businesses is turning to plugins to automate their marketing activities. If you have an e-commerce site, you might have noticed all the plugins or apps available. For example the Push Monkey app for Shopify users or using cart abandonment lite for Woocommerce. And who can blame them? At first glance, plugins seem to be the much easier and cheaper option to take. However are plugins really worth the money and in the long-term are they better or worse than purchasing a dedicated marketing automation tool, like Hubspot or Active Campaign.