Strategy and Planning
Cost-effective planning for better results through your digital marketing activity…Talk to us
Marketing Strategy Clinic
Before we jump right in, KDM takes the time to learn about your company and its goals. By offering an informative marketing strategy clinic, we hope to get a clear understanding of your strategic direction and what you want to achieve with your marketing. Whether this is more customers, increased awareness or to maintain your current customer base. Whatever your marketing challenge we create a bespoke digital marketing strategy to suit your needs. Book your marketing strategy clinic today for a one-to-one personalised meeting.
Digital marketing audit
KDM reviews both your internal environment (company resources, structure and processes) and external (global economy, technological changes, cultural and legal issues). This includes reviewing all your past digital marketing activity (including a website and social media audit) to see if you have been meeting your goals. Once all this data has been collected, along with our suggestions, we will send you a comprehensive report and schedule a meeting to discuss our findings.
In-depth research & analysis
Good, solid research is the secret to any winning digital marketing strategy. KDM takes research very seriously – We not only dig into your direct competitors’ activity but also look at your industry to discover opportunities for your company. This includes a thorough brand analysis of how you can differentiate yourself in the marketplace. As well as a target persona report based on extensive research and customer data and target market analysis which shows the most profitable target market for your company.
Marketing plan creation
Using advanced tools and data collected we are able to create a sophisticated marketing plan which outlines areas, such as target market selection, objectives and KPI’s, content strategy and marketing channel selection. We even make sure that your marketing plan is feasible, by detailing budget, timings and resource requirements. This way you have a clear roadmap to follow when it comes to achieving your company goals.
Virtual marketing director
It can be easy to lose focus and let your marketing wander off in another direction. That’s why our strategy and planning package includes a virtual marketing director. Your personal marketing director can provide ongoing support and input into marketing planning decisions. They will able to attend board meetings, recommend on top-level decisions and ensure your objectives are being met. Never lose sight of your objectives again with our result-driven virtual marketing director.
Developing a winning digital marketing plan is one thing, but implementing it successfully is a whole different story. To help you stay focused, KDM offer a bespoke implementation support service, where our team of digital marketing consultants can offer you ideas, advice and even training in different areas of your digital marketing. This not only helps you stay on track but also ensures that you are meeting your goals and meeting deadlines.
Reporting and Monitoring
We regularly keep track of your performance through weekly KPI monitoring and monthly reports analysing your performance. Regular monitoring helps us to identify areas of improvements and successes. This is highly important as the digital landscape is dynamic – One week you might experience a record high, while the next a slump in sales. Keeping a keen eye on performance helps us to see what’s working and what’s not, so we can adapt and optimize your marketing strategy for best results.
- How to Create a Data-Driven Marketing StrategyOctober 17th, 2018Many online marketing campaigns are aimed only at the quick lead or sell off - and thus give away growth potential. In this article, I'll explain how you can build a holistic online marketing strategy and unlock the full potential of your campaigns. The basis of this is data-driven marketing. You've probably already stumbled upon the term data-driven marketing. As a basic definition data-driven marketing is about making decisions based on solid data from your past or current marketing activities. Many marketers today, like to take this approach to marketing, as it focuses on the user and promotes interaction between marketing channels (anti-silo thinking!) And thus provides the basis for a successful online marketing campaign. A strategy that delivers.
- How AI is Transforming Web Design Right NowOctober 03th, 2018As we may already know, these days AI (Artificial Intelligence) is used in various sectors like healthcare, finance, education. Even digital marketing has been impacted by the rise of Artificial intelligence. As the technology develops it’s no surprise to see the implementation of AI almost everywhere. Saying this, one of the biggest weaknesses for AI tools comes down to their ability to think creatively. But to the surprise of some, recent developments have now allowed AI to support web designers in the process of creating websites that not only attract customers but engage them also.
- Is AI really that important in Digital marketing?September 19th, 2018Around the world, technology is developing or evolving with each passing day. Why do you ask? It’s all down to the world wide web and the internet. Since the internet was created, it’s power and its efficiency in providing solutions for everyday problems like medical advice, travel arrangements, finding local restaurants, etc. has changed our very lives. Digital marketing is a field that has mostly changed over the years because of the internet.
- How Mobile Marketing Can Transform Your Business [Infographic]June 25th, 2018The number of marketing strategies and avenues of promotion was large even 20 years ago, but the internet brought about an entire host of new marketing techniques. We are steadily seeing a shift towards digital marketing over traditional marketing means such as TV ads, billboards, and flyers. It is mobile marketing that sees a real surge in usage. Mobile phones were used for marketing before, but smartphones changed the way people use the internet, and this is telling only by the number of mobile digital solutions and app development companies out there. Take a look at these brilliant examples of mobile marketing by businesses.
- How Are Brands Using AI And Machine Learning?June 11th, 2018Machine learning is one of the cornerstones of artificial intelligence. It is not reserved only for advanced robotics though, as more and more chatbots and everyday applications become more adaptive and responsive without human supervision. There are several ways to teach machines to perform a certain act and to deal intelligently and appropriately with certain scenarios. One teaching process involves exposing a system to examples many times till the computer begins to learn from them. So, you can feed a computer different pictures of dogs and cats till it can distinguish between both animals by recognizing pixels and patterns. These two technologies hold so much promise for the world of marketing today. They already provide shoppers with a more meaningful shopping experience by helping with product selection or by resolving their issues.