Strategy and Planning
Cost-effective planning for better results through your digital marketing activity…Talk to us
Free strategy clinic
Before we jump right in, KDM takes the time to learn about your company and its goals. By offering a free strategy clinic we hope to get a clear understanding of your strategic direction and what you want to achieve with your marketing. Whether this is more customers, increased awareness or to maintain your current customer base. Whatever your marketing challenge we create a bespoke digital marketing strategy to suit your needs. Book your free strategy clinic today for a one-to-one personalised meeting.
Digital marketing audit
KDM reviews both your internal environment (company resources, structure and processes) and external (global economy, technological changes, cultural and legal issues). This includes reviewing all your past digital marketing activity (including a website and social media audit) to see if you have been meeting your goals. Once all this data has been collected, along with our suggestions, we will send you a comprehensive report and schedule a meeting to discuss our findings.
In-depth research & analysis
Good, solid research is the secret to any winning digital marketing strategy. KDM takes research very seriously – We not only dig into your direct competitors’ activity but also look at your industry to discover opportunities for your company. This includes a thorough brand analysis of how you can differentiate yourself in the marketplace. As well as a target persona report based on extensive research and customer data and target market analysis which shows the most profitable target market for your company.
Marketing plan creation
Using advanced tools and data collected we are able to create a sophisticated marketing plan which outlines areas, such as target market selection, objectives and KPI’s, content strategy and marketing channel selection. We even make sure that your marketing plan is feasible, by detailing budget, timings and resource requirements. This way you have a clear roadmap to follow when it comes to achieving your company goals.
Virtual marketing director
It can be easy to lose focus and let your marketing wander off in another direction. That’s why our strategy and planning package includes a virtual marketing director. Your personal marketing director can provide ongoing support and input into marketing planning decisions. They will able to attend board meetings, recommend on top-level decisions and ensure your objectives are being met. Never lose sight of your objectives again with our result-driven virtual marketing director.
Developing a winning digital marketing plan is one thing, but implementing it successfully is a whole different story. To help you stay focused, KDM offer a bespoke implementation support service, where our team of digital marketing consultants can offer you ideas, advice and even training in different areas of your digital marketing. This not only helps you stay on track but also ensures that you are meeting your goals and meeting deadlines.
Reporting and Monitoring
We regularly keep track of your performance through weekly KPI monitoring and monthly reports analysing your performance. Regular monitoring helps us to identify areas of improvements and successes. This is highly important as the digital landscape is dynamic – One week you might experience a record high, while the next a slump in sales. Keeping a keen eye on performance helps us to see what’s working and what’s not, so we can adapt and optimize your marketing strategy for best results.
- How Are Brands Using AI And Machine Learning?June 11th, 2018Machine learning is one of the cornerstones of artificial intelligence. It is not reserved only for advanced robotics though, as more and more chatbots and everyday applications become more adaptive and responsive without human supervision. There are several ways to teach machines to perform a certain act and to deal intelligently and appropriately with certain scenarios. One teaching process involves exposing a system to examples many times till the computer begins to learn from them. So, you can feed a computer different pictures of dogs and cats till it can distinguish between both animals by recognizing pixels and patterns. These two technologies hold so much promise for the world of marketing today. They already provide shoppers with a more meaningful shopping experience by helping with product selection or by resolving their issues.
- Marketing Automation 2018 Report: Do You Really Know What It Is?June 04th, 2018Have you heard of marketing automation? And if you have, can you define the term “marketing automation” clearly in your head? According to Liana Technologies (2017) the biggest barrier to marketing automation adoption is knowledge. To some this might be a surprising statement, especially with so many blog posts, webinars and resources out there on such topic. However as interest for marketing automation rises, it seems that actual adoption of marketing automation is at a halt. A report by Digital Capital Advisors (2015) found that in a survey of 220,000 small businesses (approx. annual revenue of £3 - £14 million), only 5% used marketing automation tools. This very statistic suggests the lag in adoption, particularly in small businesses. To solve this issue, we conducted a survey between the end of 2017 and early 2018 to uncover how much businesses really know about marketing automation and what is it about marketing automation that is so confusing.
- 14 Common Marketing Challenges and How to Solve ThemMay 24th, 2018What are the biggest marketing challenges you face today? There is no right or wrong answer. Every marketer is faced with their own set of challenges or frustrations. Whether this is getting their company in front of the right target audience or proving ROI. And not to mention the global challenge of keeping up to date with new marketing technology and being able to take an intelligent-driven approach to marketing. Through exploring the internet and by asking real marketers at our marketing events, we have discovered 14 common marketing challenges faced by marketers in today’s landscape. Before you read on, please take a moment to list your own marketing challenges. And then you can compare your challenges with our list.
- 5 Ways Marketing Automation Makes GDPR Compliance EasyApril 06th, 2018Many people are under the impression that marketing automation is just spam. And spam is a big deal, especially with GDPR being enforced in under 2 months. If you are one of these people, then think again! Marketing automation is only spam when used wrongly. In the right hands, marketing automation can truly be a powerful tool for all companies. And using a marketing automation tool will not, I repeat will NOT break the rules highlighted in the new GDPR regulation. And here are 5 ways marketing automation takes the pain out of GDPR compliance.
- Are You Using Chatbots? 5 Chatbot Stats You Need to KnowMarch 20th, 2018Are chatbots taking over the world? Many of you might be sceptical about the idea of chatbots. How useful are they for businesses? Can they really answer customer enquiries? And even generate sales and nurture leads? The truth is many businesses are already utilizing chatbots as part of their marketing strategy. And the most used chatbot is the Facebook messenger bot. The facebook messenger bot can integrate with your e-commerce store, answer customer enquiries and offer product recommendations if created right. For example, for customer service Staples and Next both use Facebook messenger bot to answer common customer questions within minutes. While other companies, such as Spotify use the Facebook messenger chatbot to recommend songs and playlists. If you are not convinced by the value of chatbots for your business, then here are 5 chatbot stats you really need to know.