Strategy and Planning
Cost-effective planning for better results through your digital marketing activity…Talk to us
Free strategy clinic
Before we jump right in, KDM takes the time to learn about your company and its goals. By offering a free strategy clinic we hope to get a clear understanding of your strategic direction and what you want to achieve with your marketing. Whether this is more customers, increased awareness or to maintain your current customer base. Whatever your marketing challenge we create a bespoke digital marketing strategy to suit your needs. Book your free strategy clinic today for a one-to-one personalised meeting.
Digital marketing audit
KDM reviews both your internal environment (company resources, structure and processes) and external (global economy, technological changes, cultural and legal issues). This includes reviewing all your past digital marketing activity (including a website and social media audit) to see if you have been meeting your goals. Once all this data has been collected, along with our suggestions, we will send you a comprehensive report and schedule a meeting to discuss our findings.
In-depth research & analysis
Good, solid research is the secret to any winning digital marketing strategy. KDM takes research very seriously – We not only dig into your direct competitors’ activity but also look at your industry to discover opportunities for your company. This includes a thorough brand analysis of how you can differentiate yourself in the marketplace. As well as a target persona report based on extensive research and customer data and target market analysis which shows the most profitable target market for your company.
Marketing plan creation
Using advanced tools and data collected we are able to create a sophisticated marketing plan which outlines areas, such as target market selection, objectives and KPI’s, content strategy and marketing channel selection. We even make sure that your marketing plan is feasible, by detailing budget, timings and resource requirements. This way you have a clear roadmap to follow when it comes to achieving your company goals.
Virtual marketing director
It can be easy to lose focus and let your marketing wander off in another direction. That’s why our strategy and planning package includes a virtual marketing director. Your personal marketing director can provide ongoing support and input into marketing planning decisions. They will able to attend board meetings, recommend on top-level decisions and ensure your objectives are being met. Never lose sight of your objectives again with our result-driven virtual marketing director.
Developing a winning digital marketing plan is one thing, but implementing it successfully is a whole different story. To help you stay focused, KDM offer a bespoke implementation support service, where our team of digital marketing consultants can offer you ideas, advice and even training in different areas of your digital marketing. This not only helps you stay on track but also ensures that you are meeting your goals and meeting deadlines.
Reporting and Monitoring
We regularly keep track of your performance through weekly KPI monitoring and monthly reports analysing your performance. Regular monitoring helps us to identify areas of improvements and successes. This is highly important as the digital landscape is dynamic – One week you might experience a record high, while the next a slump in sales. Keeping a keen eye on performance helps us to see what’s working and what’s not, so we can adapt and optimize your marketing strategy for best results.
- GDPR Compliance Checklist for Digital Marketers & BusinessesFebruary 08th, 2018GDPR enforcement is fast approaching. The big question for most businesses is how do I exactly comply with these new rules in data protection and what does it mean for the contacts in my database? GDPR or General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new digital privacy regulation introduced to protect users and their data. This means that businesses by default will have to have some type of privacy on all their digital products and websites. And they will have to monitor and assess their privacy settings regularly to monitor any data breaches and make sure they have the necessary permissions to use and share a user’s data.
- 5 Ways To Generate Leads Using ChatbotsJanuary 18th, 2018Chatbots have come a long way since the 1970’s. Today chatbots are to provide reminders, recognise natural voice commands, answer questions and even respond to requests with personality. With so much advancement over the past 50 years or so, many marketers are now asking, how can chatbots help businesses? And more importantly, can chatbots be used to generate leads? The answer itself is quite surprising. If you are in sales, you would know the significance of relationship building in getting customers. Therefore in today's modern world, chatbots could bridge the gap between customers and sales through highly-responsive communication. Here are 5 ways to generate leads using chatbots.
- 8 Digital Marketing Resolutions to Start the New Year RightJanuary 04th, 2018It’s 2018 everyone! Happy new year to all our readers! It’s now the time of the year when everyone is thinking about new year resolutions to make 2018 better than 2017. Some common resolutions are to spend more time with your family, learning a new skill, travelling more and of course eating less greasy food (this one's mine!). New year resolutions don’t all need to relate to personal stuff, you can even apply them to your business. For example to have more team outings, go to more training events, to get more clients and so on. And to make sure your digital marketing rocks in 2018, you can even create some digital marketing resolutions. To help you out, here are our 7 digital marketing resolutions to start the new year right.
- 10 Digital Marketing Trends for 2018December 21th, 2017With 2018 just a few days away, many businesses might already be thinking about their digital marketing strategy next year. If you are, then here are 10 digital marketing trends for 2018 you might want to consider. You can expect the following changes: In 2018, there will be less hype and more action in the world of artificial intelligence. Companies will start including an AI strategy into their digital marketing strategies. Which would include everything from managing data to automating processes. This will become necessary as more and more companies see the value in intelligence-driven marketing and the role of AI in obtaining and organizing vital customer data.
- Marketing Automation Plugins Or Software: Which Is Better?December 12th, 2017According to a report by Marketo and Ascend (2015), 42% of companies use a marketing automation platform, compared to 54% using a CRM and 82% using email marketing technology. This stat alone suggests a certain amount of scepticism towards the adoption of marketing automation software compared to other options on the market. A common alternative for most businesses is turning to plugins to automate their marketing activities. If you have an e-commerce site, you might have noticed all the plugins or apps available. For example the Push Monkey app for Shopify users or using cart abandonment lite for Woocommerce. And who can blame them? At first glance, plugins seem to be the much easier and cheaper option to take. However are plugins really worth the money and in the long-term are they better or worse than purchasing a dedicated marketing automation tool, like Hubspot or Active Campaign.