Digital Marketing Consulting
Our digital marketing consultants can guide you in the right direction.Talk to us
At KDM, strategy is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we make it our business to understand your company and tailor our digital marketing strategies to meet your needs. Many businesses we talk to always ask, why do I need a strategy? KDM’s answer is simple. Every business, big or small needs a strategy of some sort. Your digital marketing strategy sets the path to achieving your business goals and success. A well-research digital marketing strategy should help you generate leads and increase sales.
What makes a winning digital marketing strategy?
A winning digital marketing strategy is made up of essentially four elements. These are audit, planning, delivery and measuring. Neglect any of these four elements and your strategy is destined to fail.
Analyse your current performance, through various audits and competitor analysis.
Time to create a plan and an overall strategy.
We give you the tools, resources, and training to deliver.
The success of your strategy is measure through SMART KPI's.
At KDM the first thing we do is analyse your current performance, through various audits. Examples of audits we complete are; a social media audit, website audit and PPC audit. Based on the results of your audit, we then create a game plan.
Your game plan is a document stating your overall strategy. This would include lead and sales generating strategies that we suggest you implement. Once the overall direction and plan have been agreed on we can move on to delivery.
We help to deliver your plan in various ways, such as through helping you create content, training on different software and giving you advice and tips. This gives you the tools and resources for long-term success.
Finally, the most important part of a digital marketing strategy is measurement. We continuously measure the success of your strategy through setting SMART KPI’s. This way we can easily adjust your strategy if you are failing to meet targets.
- 12 Cool Marketing Trends that will Conquer 2019December 10th, 2018It’s that time of the year again, where every marketer starts thinking about the future of marketing. Our team here at KDM don’t have a crystal ball, but we do know tons about marketing. And with this knowledge let us go through 12 of the coolest marketing trends that will conquer 2019.
- 10 Best Tools For Effective & Easy MarketingNovember 21th, 2018Being a business owner is probably one of the most challenging jobs on the planet. When first starting a new business, your main goal should be spreading the word about the services or products your company offer. Once you have built your business website and found an adequately priced hosting provider, you will need to shift your focus to optimizing it. With the help of reputable professionals and the right tools, getting your website optimized will be easy. For years, businesses of all shapes and sizes have used the power of online marketing to attract new customers from all over the world. In a recent study, researchers found that over half of the world’s population uses the Internet on a frequent basis. Tapping into a portion of this large audience can help you take your business from startup to a success story. Read below to find out about some of the essential tools you need for easy and effective marketing.
- 5 Must-Have SEO Skills That Every Digital Marketer Should KnowNovember 07th, 2018Did you know that 4 in 5 consumers use search engines to find local information? Even though the benefits of ranking number 1 in search engines is clear, many businesses still find it difficult to understand. And who can blame them? Optimizing your site for search engines can take years to get right, and even if you got all the basics in place there is still no guarantee that you’ll be number 1 in the search results. Some business owners mistakenly see SEO as a one-off thing, which you update and ignore. The reality, however, is that SEO is a field of expertise that requires ongoing monitoring and updates to your site to make sure you continue to move up the ranks. Therefore having a team or a person with an understanding of SEO is highly essential. Here are 5 must-have SEO skills that every digital marketer should know!
- How to Create a Data-Driven Marketing StrategyOctober 17th, 2018Many online marketing campaigns are aimed only at the quick lead or sell off - and thus give away growth potential. In this article, I'll explain how you can build a holistic online marketing strategy and unlock the full potential of your campaigns. The basis of this is data-driven marketing. You've probably already stumbled upon the term data-driven marketing. As a basic definition data-driven marketing is about making decisions based on solid data from your past or current marketing activities. Many marketers today, like to take this approach to marketing, as it focuses on the user and promotes interaction between marketing channels (anti-silo thinking!) And thus provides the basis for a successful online marketing campaign. A strategy that delivers.
- How AI is Transforming Web Design Right NowOctober 03th, 2018As we may already know, these days AI (Artificial Intelligence) is used in various sectors like healthcare, finance, education. Even digital marketing has been impacted by the rise of Artificial intelligence. As the technology develops it’s no surprise to see the implementation of AI almost everywhere. Saying this, one of the biggest weaknesses for AI tools comes down to their ability to think creatively. But to the surprise of some, recent developments have now allowed AI to support web designers in the process of creating websites that not only attract customers but engage them also.