Digital Marketing Consulting
Our digital marketing consultants can guide you in the right direction.Talk to us
At KDM, strategy is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we make it our business to understand your company and tailor our digital marketing strategies to meet your needs. Many businesses we talk to always ask, why do I need a strategy? KDM’s answer is simple. Every business, big or small needs a strategy of some sort. Your digital marketing strategy sets the path to achieving your business goals and success. A well-research digital marketing strategy should help you generate leads and increase sales.
What makes a winning digital marketing strategy?
A winning digital marketing strategy is made up of essentially four elements. These are audit, planning, delivery and measuring. Neglect any of these four elements and your strategy is destined to fail.
Analyse your current performance, through various audits and competitor analysis.
Time to create a plan and an overall strategy.
We give you the tools, resources, and training to deliver.
The success of your strategy is measure through SMART KPI's.
At KDM the first thing we do is analyse your current performance, through various audits. Examples of audits we complete are; a social media audit, website audit and PPC audit. Based on the results of your audit, we then create a game plan.
Your game plan is a document stating your overall strategy. This would include lead and sales generating strategies that we suggest you implement. Once the overall direction and plan have been agreed on we can move on to delivery.
We help to deliver your plan in various ways, such as through helping you create content, training on different software and giving you advice and tips. This gives you the tools and resources for long-term success.
Finally, the most important part of a digital marketing strategy is measurement. We continuously measure the success of your strategy through setting SMART KPI’s. This way we can easily adjust your strategy if you are failing to meet targets.
- GDPR Compliance Checklist for Digital Marketers & BusinessesFebruary 08th, 2018GDPR enforcement is fast approaching. The big question for most businesses is how do I exactly comply with these new rules in data protection and what does it mean for the contacts in my database? GDPR or General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new digital privacy regulation introduced to protect users and their data. This means that businesses by default will have to have some type of privacy on all their digital products and websites. And they will have to monitor and assess their privacy settings regularly to monitor any data breaches and make sure they have the necessary permissions to use and share a user’s data.
- 5 Ways To Generate Leads Using ChatbotsJanuary 18th, 2018Chatbots have come a long way since the 1970’s. Today chatbots are to provide reminders, recognise natural voice commands, answer questions and even respond to requests with personality. With so much advancement over the past 50 years or so, many marketers are now asking, how can chatbots help businesses? And more importantly, can chatbots be used to generate leads? The answer itself is quite surprising. If you are in sales, you would know the significance of relationship building in getting customers. Therefore in today's modern world, chatbots could bridge the gap between customers and sales through highly-responsive communication. Here are 5 ways to generate leads using chatbots.
- 8 Digital Marketing Resolutions to Start the New Year RightJanuary 04th, 2018It’s 2018 everyone! Happy new year to all our readers! It’s now the time of the year when everyone is thinking about new year resolutions to make 2018 better than 2017. Some common resolutions are to spend more time with your family, learning a new skill, travelling more and of course eating less greasy food (this one's mine!). New year resolutions don’t all need to relate to personal stuff, you can even apply them to your business. For example to have more team outings, go to more training events, to get more clients and so on. And to make sure your digital marketing rocks in 2018, you can even create some digital marketing resolutions. To help you out, here are our 7 digital marketing resolutions to start the new year right.
- 10 Digital Marketing Trends for 2018December 21th, 2017With 2018 just a few days away, many businesses might already be thinking about their digital marketing strategy next year. If you are, then here are 10 digital marketing trends for 2018 you might want to consider. You can expect the following changes: In 2018, there will be less hype and more action in the world of artificial intelligence. Companies will start including an AI strategy into their digital marketing strategies. Which would include everything from managing data to automating processes. This will become necessary as more and more companies see the value in intelligence-driven marketing and the role of AI in obtaining and organizing vital customer data.
- Marketing Automation Plugins Or Software: Which Is Better?December 12th, 2017According to a report by Marketo and Ascend (2015), 42% of companies use a marketing automation platform, compared to 54% using a CRM and 82% using email marketing technology. This stat alone suggests a certain amount of scepticism towards the adoption of marketing automation software compared to other options on the market. A common alternative for most businesses is turning to plugins to automate their marketing activities. If you have an e-commerce site, you might have noticed all the plugins or apps available. For example the Push Monkey app for Shopify users or using cart abandonment lite for Woocommerce. And who can blame them? At first glance, plugins seem to be the much easier and cheaper option to take. However are plugins really worth the money and in the long-term are they better or worse than purchasing a dedicated marketing automation tool, like Hubspot or Active Campaign.