Digital Marketing Consulting
Our digital marketing consultants can guide you in the right direction.Talk to us
At KDM, strategy is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we make it our business to understand your company and tailor our digital marketing strategies to meet your needs. Many businesses we talk to always ask, why do I need a strategy? KDM’s answer is simple. Every business, big or small needs a strategy of some sort. Your digital marketing strategy sets the path to achieving your business goals and success. A well-research digital marketing strategy should help you generate leads and increase sales.
What makes a winning digital marketing strategy?
A winning digital marketing strategy is made up of essentially four elements. These are audit, planning, delivery and measuring. Neglect any of these four elements and your strategy is destined to fail.
Analyse your current performance, through various audits and competitor analysis.
Time to create a plan and an overall strategy.
We give you the tools, resources, and training to deliver.
The success of your strategy is measure through SMART KPI's.
At KDM the first thing we do is analyse your current performance, through various audits. Examples of audits we complete are; a social media audit, website audit and PPC audit. Based on the results of your audit, we then create a game plan.
Your game plan is a document stating your overall strategy. This would include lead and sales generating strategies that we suggest you implement. Once the overall direction and plan have been agreed on we can move on to delivery.
We help to deliver your plan in various ways, such as through helping you create content, training on different software and giving you advice and tips. This gives you the tools and resources for long-term success.
Finally, the most important part of a digital marketing strategy is measurement. We continuously measure the success of your strategy through setting SMART KPI’s. This way we can easily adjust your strategy if you are failing to meet targets.
- How Are Brands Using AI And Machine Learning?June 11th, 2018Machine learning is one of the cornerstones of artificial intelligence. It is not reserved only for advanced robotics though, as more and more chatbots and everyday applications become more adaptive and responsive without human supervision. There are several ways to teach machines to perform a certain act and to deal intelligently and appropriately with certain scenarios. One teaching process involves exposing a system to examples many times till the computer begins to learn from them. So, you can feed a computer different pictures of dogs and cats till it can distinguish between both animals by recognizing pixels and patterns. These two technologies hold so much promise for the world of marketing today. They already provide shoppers with a more meaningful shopping experience by helping with product selection or by resolving their issues.
- Marketing Automation 2018 Report: Do You Really Know What It Is?June 04th, 2018Have you heard of marketing automation? And if you have, can you define the term “marketing automation” clearly in your head? According to Liana Technologies (2017) the biggest barrier to marketing automation adoption is knowledge. To some this might be a surprising statement, especially with so many blog posts, webinars and resources out there on such topic. However as interest for marketing automation rises, it seems that actual adoption of marketing automation is at a halt. A report by Digital Capital Advisors (2015) found that in a survey of 220,000 small businesses (approx. annual revenue of £3 - £14 million), only 5% used marketing automation tools. This very statistic suggests the lag in adoption, particularly in small businesses. To solve this issue, we conducted a survey between the end of 2017 and early 2018 to uncover how much businesses really know about marketing automation and what is it about marketing automation that is so confusing.
- 14 Common Marketing Challenges and How to Solve ThemMay 24th, 2018What are the biggest marketing challenges you face today? There is no right or wrong answer. Every marketer is faced with their own set of challenges or frustrations. Whether this is getting their company in front of the right target audience or proving ROI. And not to mention the global challenge of keeping up to date with new marketing technology and being able to take an intelligent-driven approach to marketing. Through exploring the internet and by asking real marketers at our marketing events, we have discovered 14 common marketing challenges faced by marketers in today’s landscape. Before you read on, please take a moment to list your own marketing challenges. And then you can compare your challenges with our list.
- 5 Ways Marketing Automation Makes GDPR Compliance EasyApril 06th, 2018Many people are under the impression that marketing automation is just spam. And spam is a big deal, especially with GDPR being enforced in under 2 months. If you are one of these people, then think again! Marketing automation is only spam when used wrongly. In the right hands, marketing automation can truly be a powerful tool for all companies. And using a marketing automation tool will not, I repeat will NOT break the rules highlighted in the new GDPR regulation. And here are 5 ways marketing automation takes the pain out of GDPR compliance.
- Are You Using Chatbots? 5 Chatbot Stats You Need to KnowMarch 20th, 2018Are chatbots taking over the world? Many of you might be sceptical about the idea of chatbots. How useful are they for businesses? Can they really answer customer enquiries? And even generate sales and nurture leads? The truth is many businesses are already utilizing chatbots as part of their marketing strategy. And the most used chatbot is the Facebook messenger bot. The facebook messenger bot can integrate with your e-commerce store, answer customer enquiries and offer product recommendations if created right. For example, for customer service Staples and Next both use Facebook messenger bot to answer common customer questions within minutes. While other companies, such as Spotify use the Facebook messenger chatbot to recommend songs and playlists. If you are not convinced by the value of chatbots for your business, then here are 5 chatbot stats you really need to know.