Digital Marketing Consulting
Our digital marketing consultants can guide you in the right direction.Talk to us
At KDM, strategy is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we make it our business to understand your company and tailor our digital marketing strategies to meet your needs. Many businesses we talk to always ask, why do I need a strategy? KDM’s answer is simple. Every business, big or small needs a strategy of some sort. Your digital marketing strategy sets the path to achieving your business goals and success. A well-research digital marketing strategy should help you generate leads and increase sales.
What makes a winning digital marketing strategy?
A winning digital marketing strategy is made up of essentially four elements. These are audit, planning, delivery and measuring. Neglect any of these four elements and your strategy is destined to fail.
Analyse your current performance, through various audits and competitor analysis.
Time to create a plan and an overall strategy.
We give you the tools, resources, and training to deliver.
The success of your strategy is measure through SMART KPI's.
At KDM the first thing we do is analyse your current performance, through various audits. Examples of audits we complete are; a social media audit, website audit and PPC audit. Based on the results of your audit, we then create a game plan.
Your game plan is a document stating your overall strategy. This would include lead and sales generating strategies that we suggest you implement. Once the overall direction and plan have been agreed on we can move on to delivery.
We help to deliver your plan in various ways, such as through helping you create content, training on different software and giving you advice and tips. This gives you the tools and resources for long-term success.
Finally, the most important part of a digital marketing strategy is measurement. We continuously measure the success of your strategy through setting SMART KPI’s. This way we can easily adjust your strategy if you are failing to meet targets.
- How to Create a Data-Driven Marketing StrategyOctober 17th, 2018Many online marketing campaigns are aimed only at the quick lead or sell off - and thus give away growth potential. In this article, I'll explain how you can build a holistic online marketing strategy and unlock the full potential of your campaigns. The basis of this is data-driven marketing. You've probably already stumbled upon the term data-driven marketing. As a basic definition data-driven marketing is about making decisions based on solid data from your past or current marketing activities. Many marketers today, like to take this approach to marketing, as it focuses on the user and promotes interaction between marketing channels (anti-silo thinking!) And thus provides the basis for a successful online marketing campaign. A strategy that delivers.
- How AI is Transforming Web Design Right NowOctober 03th, 2018As we may already know, these days AI (Artificial Intelligence) is used in various sectors like healthcare, finance, education. Even digital marketing has been impacted by the rise of Artificial intelligence. As the technology develops it’s no surprise to see the implementation of AI almost everywhere. Saying this, one of the biggest weaknesses for AI tools comes down to their ability to think creatively. But to the surprise of some, recent developments have now allowed AI to support web designers in the process of creating websites that not only attract customers but engage them also.
- Is AI really that important in Digital marketing?September 19th, 2018Around the world, technology is developing or evolving with each passing day. Why do you ask? It’s all down to the world wide web and the internet. Since the internet was created, it’s power and its efficiency in providing solutions for everyday problems like medical advice, travel arrangements, finding local restaurants, etc. has changed our very lives. Digital marketing is a field that has mostly changed over the years because of the internet.
- How Mobile Marketing Can Transform Your Business [Infographic]June 25th, 2018The number of marketing strategies and avenues of promotion was large even 20 years ago, but the internet brought about an entire host of new marketing techniques. We are steadily seeing a shift towards digital marketing over traditional marketing means such as TV ads, billboards, and flyers. It is mobile marketing that sees a real surge in usage. Mobile phones were used for marketing before, but smartphones changed the way people use the internet, and this is telling only by the number of mobile digital solutions and app development companies out there. Take a look at these brilliant examples of mobile marketing by businesses.
- How Are Brands Using AI And Machine Learning?June 11th, 2018Machine learning is one of the cornerstones of artificial intelligence. It is not reserved only for advanced robotics though, as more and more chatbots and everyday applications become more adaptive and responsive without human supervision. There are several ways to teach machines to perform a certain act and to deal intelligently and appropriately with certain scenarios. One teaching process involves exposing a system to examples many times till the computer begins to learn from them. So, you can feed a computer different pictures of dogs and cats till it can distinguish between both animals by recognizing pixels and patterns. These two technologies hold so much promise for the world of marketing today. They already provide shoppers with a more meaningful shopping experience by helping with product selection or by resolving their issues.