Connect and Sell
Create profitable relationships from your social media activity…Talk to us
Social media consulting
Social selling is all about knowing your audience. Our team of digital marketing consultants can help you create a robust social media strategy that will cover KPI’s, buyer persona creation, the tone of voice, scripts, as well as content and trending topics for your industry. We make sure each strategy is tailored to your business’s unique needs, helping you maintain and grow your social media presence.
Maintain & build brand reputation
KDM can help you improve your business’s credibility and brand reputation by making you the go-to expert in your field. We can advise you on the type of posts you should be posting, using lead magnets, as well as using the right tone of voice in your communication.
Converting prospects into customers
Because today’s consumers are savvier than ever, the traditional hard-selling technique no longer works. If you want leads to convert, you’ll need to build a strong relationship with them. This means not only engaging with your prospects but also offering help and advice to support them. By following our connect and sell process you will have converting leads in no time.
KDM will provide regular reports and data-driven insights to show what’s working and what’s not working. Using the KPI’s set, we can monitor your progress and offer suggestions on your next steps. Our state-of-the-art in-house funnel system can even give you an insight into which connections are ready to make a purchase and which ones need more nurturing.
Training and mentoring
Social selling is much more than knowing how to use Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook. It’s about how you use these platforms to prospect, nurture and close sales. Our connect and sell package does exactly that! We can train your marketing and sales team in areas, such as optimising your profiles, identifying the right prospects and most importantly how both your sales and marketing team can work together to increase your company’s sales.
What other’s have to say:
Don’t take our word for it, take a look at what some of our partners have to say.
Book a free strategy clinic
If you would like to learn more about our connect and sell package or need help with your social media strategy – Book a free strategy clinic with us today!
- How to Create a Data-Driven Marketing StrategyOctober 17th, 2018Many online marketing campaigns are aimed only at the quick lead or sell off - and thus give away growth potential. In this article, I'll explain how you can build a holistic online marketing strategy and unlock the full potential of your campaigns. The basis of this is data-driven marketing. You've probably already stumbled upon the term data-driven marketing. As a basic definition data-driven marketing is about making decisions based on solid data from your past or current marketing activities. Many marketers today, like to take this approach to marketing, as it focuses on the user and promotes interaction between marketing channels (anti-silo thinking!) And thus provides the basis for a successful online marketing campaign. A strategy that delivers.
- How AI is Transforming Web Design Right NowOctober 03th, 2018As we may already know, these days AI (Artificial Intelligence) is used in various sectors like healthcare, finance, education. Even digital marketing has been impacted by the rise of Artificial intelligence. As the technology develops it’s no surprise to see the implementation of AI almost everywhere. Saying this, one of the biggest weaknesses for AI tools comes down to their ability to think creatively. But to the surprise of some, recent developments have now allowed AI to support web designers in the process of creating websites that not only attract customers but engage them also.
- Is AI really that important in Digital marketing?September 19th, 2018Around the world, technology is developing or evolving with each passing day. Why do you ask? It’s all down to the world wide web and the internet. Since the internet was created, it’s power and its efficiency in providing solutions for everyday problems like medical advice, travel arrangements, finding local restaurants, etc. has changed our very lives. Digital marketing is a field that has mostly changed over the years because of the internet.
- How Mobile Marketing Can Transform Your Business [Infographic]June 25th, 2018The number of marketing strategies and avenues of promotion was large even 20 years ago, but the internet brought about an entire host of new marketing techniques. We are steadily seeing a shift towards digital marketing over traditional marketing means such as TV ads, billboards, and flyers. It is mobile marketing that sees a real surge in usage. Mobile phones were used for marketing before, but smartphones changed the way people use the internet, and this is telling only by the number of mobile digital solutions and app development companies out there. Take a look at these brilliant examples of mobile marketing by businesses.
- How Are Brands Using AI And Machine Learning?June 11th, 2018Machine learning is one of the cornerstones of artificial intelligence. It is not reserved only for advanced robotics though, as more and more chatbots and everyday applications become more adaptive and responsive without human supervision. There are several ways to teach machines to perform a certain act and to deal intelligently and appropriately with certain scenarios. One teaching process involves exposing a system to examples many times till the computer begins to learn from them. So, you can feed a computer different pictures of dogs and cats till it can distinguish between both animals by recognizing pixels and patterns. These two technologies hold so much promise for the world of marketing today. They already provide shoppers with a more meaningful shopping experience by helping with product selection or by resolving their issues.