Connect and Sell
Create profitable relationships from your social media activity…Talk to us
Social media consulting
Social selling is all about knowing your audience. Our team of digital marketing consultants can help you create a robust social media strategy that will cover KPI’s, buyer persona creation, the tone of voice, scripts, as well as content and trending topics for your industry. We make sure each strategy is tailored to your business’s unique needs, helping you maintain and grow your social media presence.
Maintain & build brand reputation
KDM can help you improve your business’s credibility and brand reputation by making you the go-to expert in your field. We can advise you on the type of posts you should be posting, using lead magnets, as well as using the right tone of voice in your communication.
Converting prospects into customers
Because today’s consumers are savvier than ever, the traditional hard-selling technique no longer works. If you want leads to convert, you’ll need to build a strong relationship with them. This means not only engaging with your prospects but also offering help and advice to support them. By following our connect and sell process you will have converting leads in no time.
KDM will provide regular reports and data-driven insights to show what’s working and what’s not working. Using the KPI’s set, we can monitor your progress and offer suggestions on your next steps. Our state-of-the-art in-house funnel system can even give you an insight into which connections are ready to make a purchase and which ones need more nurturing.
Training and mentoring
Social selling is much more than knowing how to use Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook. It’s about how you use these platforms to prospect, nurture and close sales. Our connect and sell package does exactly that! We can train your marketing and sales team in areas, such as optimising your profiles, identifying the right prospects and most importantly how both your sales and marketing team can work together to increase your company’s sales.
What other’s have to say:
Don’t take our word for it, take a look at what some of our partners have to say.
Book a free strategy clinic
If you would like to learn more about our connect and sell package or need help with your social media strategy – Book a free strategy clinic with us today!
- Boost Your Site Engagement Using PollsJanuary 11th, 2019There is something that every website owner wishes but not all of them are able to achieve it i.e. to... Learn more
- How To Generate Leads For Your Business Using QuizzesDecember 19th, 2018Most of the key challenges that businesses face often involve money. In fact, one of the biggest marketing challenges faced by marketers is lead generation. If you really want to beat your competitors in this digital age. you will need to find creative ways to generate leads. Those traditional methods of lead generation such as placing a form on your website or even asking your clients for referrals all have limiting results. Think about it -How many times can your clients recommend you, until you run out of people in your network to ask? You can’t even rely on emails these days to get you clients, with the development in GDPR and other legislations. And not to mention that people hate being spammed whether this is through email spamming or through phone calls. The bottom-line is you need to work on a strategy that not only generates leads but generates quality leads. This is where lead generation quizzes are your best choice. They are engaging; they have wide reach and most importantly they let you generate quality leads.
- Digital Trends – 4 Important Reasons Why You Should CareDecember 14th, 2018Society is constantly going through some changes and currently, it is technology that is disrupting society more than ever. The world is going digital and the average person spends about a quarter of their day interacting with digital media in some way. In addition to changing how we spend our free time, it is also changing various different industries in business, most notably the marketing space. With that in mind, this article is going to look at the importance of digital trends in marketing and how they are changing how we work and live. We will touch on a few reasons why the current digital trend in the marketing space is important and beneficial for everyone involved. So if you think that following digital trends is not important - Then think again! Here are 4 important reasons why you should care about digital trends.
- 12 Cool Marketing Trends that will Conquer 2019December 10th, 2018It’s that time of the year again, where every marketer starts thinking about the future of marketing. Our team here at KDM don’t have a crystal ball, but we do know tons about marketing. And with this knowledge let us go through 12 of the coolest marketing trends that will conquer 2019.
- 10 Best Tools For Effective & Easy MarketingNovember 21th, 2018Being a business owner is probably one of the most challenging jobs on the planet. When first starting a new business, your main goal should be spreading the word about the services or products your company offer. Once you have built your business website and found an adequately priced hosting provider, you will need to shift your focus to optimizing it. With the help of reputable professionals and the right tools, getting your website optimized will be easy. For years, businesses of all shapes and sizes have used the power of online marketing to attract new customers from all over the world. In a recent study, researchers found that over half of the world’s population uses the Internet on a frequent basis. Tapping into a portion of this large audience can help you take your business from startup to a success story. Read below to find out about some of the essential tools you need for easy and effective marketing.