Connect and Sell
Create profitable relationships from your social media activity…Talk to us
Social media consulting
Social selling is all about knowing your audience. Our team of digital marketing consultants can help you create a robust social media strategy that will cover KPI’s, buyer persona creation, the tone of voice, scripts, as well as content and trending topics for your industry. We make sure each strategy is tailored to your business’s unique needs, helping you maintain and grow your social media presence.
Maintain & build brand reputation
KDM can help you improve your business’s credibility and brand reputation by making you the go-to expert in your field. We can advise you on the type of posts you should be posting, using lead magnets, as well as using the right tone of voice in your communication.
Converting prospects into customers
Because today’s consumers are savvier than ever, the traditional hard-selling technique no longer works. If you want leads to convert, you’ll need to build a strong relationship with them. This means not only engaging with your prospects but also offering help and advice to support them. By following our connect and sell process you will have converting leads in no time.
KDM will provide regular reports and data-driven insights to show what’s working and what’s not working. Using the KPI’s set, we can monitor your progress and offer suggestions on your next steps. Our state-of-the-art in-house funnel system can even give you an insight into which connections are ready to make a purchase and which ones need more nurturing.
Training and mentoring
Social selling is much more than knowing how to use Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook. It’s about how you use these platforms to prospect, nurture and close sales. Our connect and sell package does exactly that! We can train your marketing and sales team in areas, such as optimising your profiles, identifying the right prospects and most importantly how both your sales and marketing team can work together to increase your company’s sales.
What other’s have to say:
Don’t take our word for it, take a look at what some of our partners have to say.
Book a free strategy clinic
If you would like to learn more about our connect and sell package or need help with your social media strategy – Book a free strategy clinic with us today!
- 5 Ways Marketing Automation Makes GDPR Compliance EasyApril 06th, 2018Many people are under the impression that marketing automation is just spam. And spam is a big deal, especially with GDPR being enforced in under 2 months. If you are one of these people, then think again! Marketing automation is only spam when used wrongly. In the right hands, marketing automation can truly be a powerful tool for all companies. And using a marketing automation tool will not, I repeat will NOT break the rules highlighted in the new GDPR regulation. And here are 5 ways marketing automation takes the pain out of GDPR compliance.
- Are You Using Chatbots? 5 Chatbot Stats You Need to KnowMarch 20th, 2018Are chatbots taking over the world? Many of you might be sceptical about the idea of chatbots. How useful are they for businesses? Can they really answer customer enquiries? And even generate sales and nurture leads? The truth is many businesses are already utilizing chatbots as part of their marketing strategy. And the most used chatbot is the Facebook messenger bot. The facebook messenger bot can integrate with your e-commerce store, answer customer enquiries and offer product recommendations if created right. For example, for customer service Staples and Next both use Facebook messenger bot to answer common customer questions within minutes. While other companies, such as Spotify use the Facebook messenger chatbot to recommend songs and playlists. If you are not convinced by the value of chatbots for your business, then here are 5 chatbot stats you really need to know.
- Digital Marketing Consultancy Or Agency: What Are The Differences?March 02th, 2018Many clients and marketing companies tend to get mixed up when it comes to distinguishing between a digital marketing consultancy and an agency. Some agencies think they are consultancies and some consultancies think they are agencies. So what is the real difference between a digital marketing consultancy and agency and are the lines blurring between these two? Here are the 5 key differences between a consultancy and an agency.
- GDPR Compliance Checklist for Digital Marketers & BusinessesFebruary 08th, 2018GDPR enforcement is fast approaching. The big question for most businesses is how do I exactly comply with these new rules in data protection and what does it mean for the contacts in my database? GDPR or General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new digital privacy regulation introduced to protect users and their data. This means that businesses by default will have to have some type of privacy on all their digital products and websites. And they will have to monitor and assess their privacy settings regularly to monitor any data breaches and make sure they have the necessary permissions to use and share a user’s data.
- 5 Ways To Generate Leads Using ChatbotsJanuary 18th, 2018Chatbots have come a long way since the 1970’s. Today chatbots are to provide reminders, recognise natural voice commands, answer questions and even respond to requests with personality. With so much advancement over the past 50 years or so, many marketers are now asking, how can chatbots help businesses? And more importantly, can chatbots be used to generate leads? The answer itself is quite surprising. If you are in sales, you would know the significance of relationship building in getting customers. Therefore in today's modern world, chatbots could bridge the gap between customers and sales through highly-responsive communication. Here are 5 ways to generate leads using chatbots.