Connect and Sell
Create profitable relationships from your social media activity…Talk to us
Social media consulting
Social selling is all about knowing your audience. Our team of digital marketing consultants can help you create a robust social media strategy that will cover KPI’s, buyer persona creation, the tone of voice, scripts, as well as content and trending topics for your industry. We make sure each strategy is tailored to your business’s unique needs, helping you maintain and grow your social media presence.
Maintain & build brand reputation
KDM can help you improve your business’s credibility and brand reputation by making you the go-to expert in your field. We can advise you on the type of posts you should be posting, using lead magnets, as well as using the right tone of voice in your communication.
Converting prospects into customers
Because today’s consumers are savvier than ever, the traditional hard-selling technique no longer works. If you want leads to convert, you’ll need to build a strong relationship with them. This means not only engaging with your prospects but also offering help and advice to support them. By following our connect and sell process you will have converting leads in no time.
KDM will provide regular reports and data-driven insights to show what’s working and what’s not working. Using the KPI’s set, we can monitor your progress and offer suggestions on your next steps. Our state-of-the-art in-house funnel system can even give you an insight into which connections are ready to make a purchase and which ones need more nurturing.
Training and mentoring
Social selling is much more than knowing how to use Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook. It’s about how you use these platforms to prospect, nurture and close sales. Our connect and sell package does exactly that! We can train your marketing and sales team in areas, such as optimising your profiles, identifying the right prospects and most importantly how both your sales and marketing team can work together to increase your company’s sales.
What other’s have to say:
Don’t take our word for it, take a look at what some of our partners have to say.
Book a free strategy clinic
If you would like to learn more about our connect and sell package or need help with your social media strategy – Book a free strategy clinic with us today!
- How Mobile Marketing Can Transform Your Business [Infographic]June 25th, 2018The number of marketing strategies and avenues of promotion was large even 20 years ago, but the internet brought about an entire host of new marketing techniques. We are steadily seeing a shift towards digital marketing over traditional marketing means such as TV ads, billboards, and flyers. It is mobile marketing that sees a real surge in usage. Mobile phones were used for marketing before, but smartphones changed the way people use the internet, and this is telling only by the number of mobile digital solutions and app development companies out there. Take a look at these brilliant examples of mobile marketing by businesses.
- How Are Brands Using AI And Machine Learning?June 11th, 2018Machine learning is one of the cornerstones of artificial intelligence. It is not reserved only for advanced robotics though, as more and more chatbots and everyday applications become more adaptive and responsive without human supervision. There are several ways to teach machines to perform a certain act and to deal intelligently and appropriately with certain scenarios. One teaching process involves exposing a system to examples many times till the computer begins to learn from them. So, you can feed a computer different pictures of dogs and cats till it can distinguish between both animals by recognizing pixels and patterns. These two technologies hold so much promise for the world of marketing today. They already provide shoppers with a more meaningful shopping experience by helping with product selection or by resolving their issues.
- Marketing Automation 2018 Report: Do You Really Know What It Is?June 04th, 2018Have you heard of marketing automation? And if you have, can you define the term “marketing automation” clearly in your head? According to Liana Technologies (2017) the biggest barrier to marketing automation adoption is knowledge. To some this might be a surprising statement, especially with so many blog posts, webinars and resources out there on such topic. However as interest for marketing automation rises, it seems that actual adoption of marketing automation is at a halt. A report by Digital Capital Advisors (2015) found that in a survey of 220,000 small businesses (approx. annual revenue of £3 - £14 million), only 5% used marketing automation tools. This very statistic suggests the lag in adoption, particularly in small businesses. To solve this issue, we conducted a survey between the end of 2017 and early 2018 to uncover how much businesses really know about marketing automation and what is it about marketing automation that is so confusing.
- 14 Common Marketing Challenges and How to Solve ThemMay 24th, 2018What are the biggest marketing challenges you face today? There is no right or wrong answer. Every marketer is faced with their own set of challenges or frustrations. Whether this is getting their company in front of the right target audience or proving ROI. And not to mention the global challenge of keeping up to date with new marketing technology and being able to take an intelligent-driven approach to marketing. Through exploring the internet and by asking real marketers at our marketing events, we have discovered 14 common marketing challenges faced by marketers in today’s landscape. Before you read on, please take a moment to list your own marketing challenges. And then you can compare your challenges with our list.
- 5 Ways Marketing Automation Makes GDPR Compliance EasyApril 06th, 2018Many people are under the impression that marketing automation is just spam. And spam is a big deal, especially with GDPR being enforced in under 2 months. If you are one of these people, then think again! Marketing automation is only spam when used wrongly. In the right hands, marketing automation can truly be a powerful tool for all companies. And using a marketing automation tool will not, I repeat will NOT break the rules highlighted in the new GDPR regulation. And here are 5 ways marketing automation takes the pain out of GDPR compliance.