Connect and Sell
Create profitable relationships from your social media activity…Talk to us
Social media consulting
Social selling is all about knowing your audience. Our team of digital marketing consultants can help you create a robust social media strategy that will cover KPI’s, buyer persona creation, the tone of voice, scripts, as well as content and trending topics for your industry. We make sure each strategy is tailored to your business’s unique needs, helping you maintain and grow your social media presence.
Maintain & build brand reputation
KDM can help you improve your business’s credibility and brand reputation by making you the go-to expert in your field. We can advise you on the type of posts you should be posting, using lead magnets, as well as using the right tone of voice in your communication.
Converting prospects into customers
Because today’s consumers are savvier than ever, the traditional hard-selling technique no longer works. If you want leads to convert, you’ll need to build a strong relationship with them. This means not only engaging with your prospects but also offering help and advice to support them. By following our connect and sell process you will have converting leads in no time.
KDM will provide regular reports and data-driven insights to show what’s working and what’s not working. Using the KPI’s set, we can monitor your progress and offer suggestions on your next steps. Our state-of-the-art in-house funnel system can even give you an insight into which connections are ready to make a purchase and which ones need more nurturing.
Training and mentoring
Social selling is much more than knowing how to use Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook. It’s about how you use these platforms to prospect, nurture and close sales. Our connect and sell package does exactly that! We can train your marketing and sales team in areas, such as optimising your profiles, identifying the right prospects and most importantly how both your sales and marketing team can work together to increase your company’s sales.
Book a free strategy clinic
If you would like to learn more about our connect and sell package or need help with your social media strategy – Book a free strategy clinic with us today!
- GDPR Compliance Checklist for Digital Marketers & BusinessesFebruary 08th, 2018GDPR enforcement is fast approaching. The big question for most businesses is how do I exactly comply with these new rules in data protection and what does it mean for the contacts in my database? GDPR or General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new digital privacy regulation introduced to protect users and their data. This means that businesses by default will have to have some type of privacy on all their digital products and websites. And they will have to monitor and assess their privacy settings regularly to monitor any data breaches and make sure they have the necessary permissions to use and share a user’s data.
- 5 Ways To Generate Leads Using ChatbotsJanuary 18th, 2018Chatbots have come a long way since the 1970’s. Today chatbots are to provide reminders, recognise natural voice commands, answer questions and even respond to requests with personality. With so much advancement over the past 50 years or so, many marketers are now asking, how can chatbots help businesses? And more importantly, can chatbots be used to generate leads? The answer itself is quite surprising. If you are in sales, you would know the significance of relationship building in getting customers. Therefore in today's modern world, chatbots could bridge the gap between customers and sales through highly-responsive communication. Here are 5 ways to generate leads using chatbots.
- 8 Digital Marketing Resolutions to Start the New Year RightJanuary 04th, 2018It’s 2018 everyone! Happy new year to all our readers! It’s now the time of the year when everyone is thinking about new year resolutions to make 2018 better than 2017. Some common resolutions are to spend more time with your family, learning a new skill, travelling more and of course eating less greasy food (this one's mine!). New year resolutions don’t all need to relate to personal stuff, you can even apply them to your business. For example to have more team outings, go to more training events, to get more clients and so on. And to make sure your digital marketing rocks in 2018, you can even create some digital marketing resolutions. To help you out, here are our 7 digital marketing resolutions to start the new year right.
- 10 Digital Marketing Trends for 2018December 21th, 2017With 2018 just a few days away, many businesses might already be thinking about their digital marketing strategy next year. If you are, then here are 10 digital marketing trends for 2018 you might want to consider. You can expect the following changes: In 2018, there will be less hype and more action in the world of artificial intelligence. Companies will start including an AI strategy into their digital marketing strategies. Which would include everything from managing data to automating processes. This will become necessary as more and more companies see the value in intelligence-driven marketing and the role of AI in obtaining and organizing vital customer data.
- Marketing Automation Plugins Or Software: Which Is Better?December 12th, 2017According to a report by Marketo and Ascend (2015), 42% of companies use a marketing automation platform, compared to 54% using a CRM and 82% using email marketing technology. This stat alone suggests a certain amount of scepticism towards the adoption of marketing automation software compared to other options on the market. A common alternative for most businesses is turning to plugins to automate their marketing activities. If you have an e-commerce site, you might have noticed all the plugins or apps available. For example the Push Monkey app for Shopify users or using cart abandonment lite for Woocommerce. And who can blame them? At first glance, plugins seem to be the much easier and cheaper option to take. However are plugins really worth the money and in the long-term are they better or worse than purchasing a dedicated marketing automation tool, like Hubspot or Active Campaign.