Helping you create a long term, sustainable digital marketing strategy.Talk to us
KDM has a range of digital marketing services to help you create a long-term and sustainable digital marketing strategy that suits your business. Our digital marketing services are designed to look at the bigger picture. That means no more one-off social media campaigns or random peaks of content. We make sure you have a long-term strategy that is always delivering for you and your customers.
At KDM we follow the wise words of “Wayne Gretzky” to the core:
“A good hockey player plays where the puck is, but a great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be” – Wayne Gretzky
Yes, we know he’s not a digital marketing guru or even an influencer in marketing. But this quote perfectly sums up digital marketing. To create a winning digital marketing strategy, you always need to be thinking ahead and continuously adapting your approach. At KDM, we have the expertise, tools and experience to get you ahead and increase your sales.
And we’re not finished here! When we have helped our partners create winning digital marketing strategies, we ensure that they are sustainable through our aftercare package. This includes training in different areas and technical support to make sure your success is long term. No more worrying about your digital marketing activities being short-lived.
Not all marketing activities are labour intensive. Marketing automation can create a personalised experience without the need for mass time or resources.
Create a winning digital marketing strategy with our strategy and planning service, which includes audit, reporting and training.
Use social media to prospect, nurture and close sales. KDM can help you create profitable relationships with your connections and followers.
Keep your website safe from scammers and hackers with our affordable SSL certificate package.
Every business needs a plan, but where to start? KDM can help create a winning digital marketing strategy that guarantees increased sales. This includes everything from audits to implementation.
- 5 Ways Marketing Automation Makes GDPR Compliance EasyApril 06th, 2018Many people are under the impression that marketing automation is just spam. And spam is a big deal, especially with GDPR being enforced in under 2 months. If you are one of these people, then think again! Marketing automation is only spam when used wrongly. In the right hands, marketing automation can truly be a powerful tool for all companies. And using a marketing automation tool will not, I repeat will NOT break the rules highlighted in the new GDPR regulation. And here are 5 ways marketing automation takes the pain out of GDPR compliance.
- Are You Using Chatbots? 5 Chatbot Stats You Need to KnowMarch 20th, 2018Are chatbots taking over the world? Many of you might be sceptical about the idea of chatbots. How useful are they for businesses? Can they really answer customer enquiries? And even generate sales and nurture leads? The truth is many businesses are already utilizing chatbots as part of their marketing strategy. And the most used chatbot is the Facebook messenger bot. The facebook messenger bot can integrate with your e-commerce store, answer customer enquiries and offer product recommendations if created right. For example, for customer service Staples and Next both use Facebook messenger bot to answer common customer questions within minutes. While other companies, such as Spotify use the Facebook messenger chatbot to recommend songs and playlists. If you are not convinced by the value of chatbots for your business, then here are 5 chatbot stats you really need to know.
- Digital Marketing Consultancy Or Agency: What Are The Differences?March 02th, 2018Many clients and marketing companies tend to get mixed up when it comes to distinguishing between a digital marketing consultancy and an agency. Some agencies think they are consultancies and some consultancies think they are agencies. So what is the real difference between a digital marketing consultancy and agency and are the lines blurring between these two? Here are the 5 key differences between a consultancy and an agency.
- GDPR Compliance Checklist for Digital Marketers & BusinessesFebruary 08th, 2018GDPR enforcement is fast approaching. The big question for most businesses is how do I exactly comply with these new rules in data protection and what does it mean for the contacts in my database? GDPR or General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new digital privacy regulation introduced to protect users and their data. This means that businesses by default will have to have some type of privacy on all their digital products and websites. And they will have to monitor and assess their privacy settings regularly to monitor any data breaches and make sure they have the necessary permissions to use and share a user’s data.
- 5 Ways To Generate Leads Using ChatbotsJanuary 18th, 2018Chatbots have come a long way since the 1970’s. Today chatbots are to provide reminders, recognise natural voice commands, answer questions and even respond to requests with personality. With so much advancement over the past 50 years or so, many marketers are now asking, how can chatbots help businesses? And more importantly, can chatbots be used to generate leads? The answer itself is quite surprising. If you are in sales, you would know the significance of relationship building in getting customers. Therefore in today's modern world, chatbots could bridge the gap between customers and sales through highly-responsive communication. Here are 5 ways to generate leads using chatbots.