Helping you create a long term, sustainable digital marketing strategy.Talk to us
KDM has a range of digital marketing services to help you create a long-term and sustainable digital marketing strategy that suits your business. Our digital marketing services are designed to look at the bigger picture. That means no more one-off social media campaigns or random peaks of content. We make sure you have a long-term strategy that is always delivering for you and your customers.
At KDM we follow the wise words of “Wayne Gretzky” to the core:
“A good hockey player plays where the puck is, but a great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be” – Wayne Gretzky
Yes, we know he’s not a digital marketing guru or even an influencer in marketing. But this quote perfectly sums up digital marketing. To create a winning digital marketing strategy, you always need to be thinking ahead and continuously adapting your approach. At KDM, we have the expertise, tools and experience to get you ahead and increase your sales.
And we’re not finished here! When we have helped our partners create winning digital marketing strategies, we ensure that they are sustainable through our aftercare package. This includes training in different areas and technical support to make sure your success is long term. No more worrying about your digital marketing activities being short-lived.
Not all marketing activities are labour intensive. Marketing automation can create a personalised experience without the need for mass time or resources.
Create a winning digital marketing strategy with our strategy and planning service, which includes audit, reporting and training.
Use social media to prospect, nurture and close sales. KDM can help you create profitable relationships with your connections and followers.
Keep your website safe from scammers and hackers with our affordable SSL certificate package.
Every business needs a plan, but where to start? KDM can help create a winning digital marketing strategy that guarantees increased sales. This includes everything from audits to implementation.
- 12 Cool Marketing Trends that will Conquer 2019December 10th, 2018It’s that time of the year again, where every marketer starts thinking about the future of marketing. Our team here at KDM don’t have a crystal ball, but we do know tons about marketing. And with this knowledge let us go through 12 of the coolest marketing trends that will conquer 2019.
- 10 Best Tools For Effective & Easy MarketingNovember 21th, 2018Being a business owner is probably one of the most challenging jobs on the planet. When first starting a new business, your main goal should be spreading the word about the services or products your company offer. Once you have built your business website and found an adequately priced hosting provider, you will need to shift your focus to optimizing it. With the help of reputable professionals and the right tools, getting your website optimized will be easy. For years, businesses of all shapes and sizes have used the power of online marketing to attract new customers from all over the world. In a recent study, researchers found that over half of the world’s population uses the Internet on a frequent basis. Tapping into a portion of this large audience can help you take your business from startup to a success story. Read below to find out about some of the essential tools you need for easy and effective marketing.
- 5 Must-Have SEO Skills That Every Digital Marketer Should KnowNovember 07th, 2018Did you know that 4 in 5 consumers use search engines to find local information? Even though the benefits of ranking number 1 in search engines is clear, many businesses still find it difficult to understand. And who can blame them? Optimizing your site for search engines can take years to get right, and even if you got all the basics in place there is still no guarantee that you’ll be number 1 in the search results. Some business owners mistakenly see SEO as a one-off thing, which you update and ignore. The reality, however, is that SEO is a field of expertise that requires ongoing monitoring and updates to your site to make sure you continue to move up the ranks. Therefore having a team or a person with an understanding of SEO is highly essential. Here are 5 must-have SEO skills that every digital marketer should know!
- How to Create a Data-Driven Marketing StrategyOctober 17th, 2018Many online marketing campaigns are aimed only at the quick lead or sell off - and thus give away growth potential. In this article, I'll explain how you can build a holistic online marketing strategy and unlock the full potential of your campaigns. The basis of this is data-driven marketing. You've probably already stumbled upon the term data-driven marketing. As a basic definition data-driven marketing is about making decisions based on solid data from your past or current marketing activities. Many marketers today, like to take this approach to marketing, as it focuses on the user and promotes interaction between marketing channels (anti-silo thinking!) And thus provides the basis for a successful online marketing campaign. A strategy that delivers.
- How AI is Transforming Web Design Right NowOctober 03th, 2018As we may already know, these days AI (Artificial Intelligence) is used in various sectors like healthcare, finance, education. Even digital marketing has been impacted by the rise of Artificial intelligence. As the technology develops it’s no surprise to see the implementation of AI almost everywhere. Saying this, one of the biggest weaknesses for AI tools comes down to their ability to think creatively. But to the surprise of some, recent developments have now allowed AI to support web designers in the process of creating websites that not only attract customers but engage them also.