Meller & Protolan
Created two websites that focus on lead generation…Talk to us
Goal: Building an on profile database and raising client’s profile for all their services
The client was making too many cold calls with very little results. Their average sales cycle was 12 months or more. Their current marketing activities, such as email marketing was getting very little or no results for the company. Overall the whole process of business development and growing their company was extremely slow and difficult.
We updated both the clients website to focus on lead generation. And offered a series of training courses in the areas of strategy planning, email marketing and LinkedIn prospecting with key members of staff. Through these training sessions we were able to learn more about the company’s challenges from the different members of staff. We then used this knowledge to optimise the whole email marketing process by segmenting contacts appropriately and sending them the right content.
KDM also advised the client on SEO, website contact and use of language in communications and trained them on Google Analytics. We also created processes to help them measure their performance in the form of SMART KPI’s and reviewed these every 3 months.
With the new systems and processes in place, the client was easily able to build their email database, as well as measure their performance by effectively. Their websites were now more clear and easily able to support their business activity. Plus emails were sent out to the right people ensuring higher open and click-through rates. Overall these activities were able to significantly reduce sales cycle time.
“The team at KDM were a breath of fresh air. We needed to re-energise our Digital Marketing skills through coaching and develop two new websites, one for Meller and one for Protolan.
They took the time to find out about our business and then developed tailored training for our marketing team that not only developed skills but instilled confidence. Our existing websites were average but due to KDM’s involvement we are now proud owners of appealing and informative websites.
The team was professional, enthusiastic and focused. Great to work with. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend KDM to anyone looking to develop their Digital Marketing.” – Sam Riedy, Marketing & Business Development Manager
- How to Create a Data-Driven Marketing StrategyOctober 17th, 2018Many online marketing campaigns are aimed only at the quick lead or sell off - and thus give away growth potential. In this article, I'll explain how you can build a holistic online marketing strategy and unlock the full potential of your campaigns. The basis of this is data-driven marketing. You've probably already stumbled upon the term data-driven marketing. As a basic definition data-driven marketing is about making decisions based on solid data from your past or current marketing activities. Many marketers today, like to take this approach to marketing, as it focuses on the user and promotes interaction between marketing channels (anti-silo thinking!) And thus provides the basis for a successful online marketing campaign. A strategy that delivers.
- How AI is Transforming Web Design Right NowOctober 03th, 2018As we may already know, these days AI (Artificial Intelligence) is used in various sectors like healthcare, finance, education. Even digital marketing has been impacted by the rise of Artificial intelligence. As the technology develops it’s no surprise to see the implementation of AI almost everywhere. Saying this, one of the biggest weaknesses for AI tools comes down to their ability to think creatively. But to the surprise of some, recent developments have now allowed AI to support web designers in the process of creating websites that not only attract customers but engage them also.
- Is AI really that important in Digital marketing?September 19th, 2018Around the world, technology is developing or evolving with each passing day. Why do you ask? It’s all down to the world wide web and the internet. Since the internet was created, it’s power and its efficiency in providing solutions for everyday problems like medical advice, travel arrangements, finding local restaurants, etc. has changed our very lives. Digital marketing is a field that has mostly changed over the years because of the internet.
- How Mobile Marketing Can Transform Your Business [Infographic]June 25th, 2018The number of marketing strategies and avenues of promotion was large even 20 years ago, but the internet brought about an entire host of new marketing techniques. We are steadily seeing a shift towards digital marketing over traditional marketing means such as TV ads, billboards, and flyers. It is mobile marketing that sees a real surge in usage. Mobile phones were used for marketing before, but smartphones changed the way people use the internet, and this is telling only by the number of mobile digital solutions and app development companies out there. Take a look at these brilliant examples of mobile marketing by businesses.
- How Are Brands Using AI And Machine Learning?June 11th, 2018Machine learning is one of the cornerstones of artificial intelligence. It is not reserved only for advanced robotics though, as more and more chatbots and everyday applications become more adaptive and responsive without human supervision. There are several ways to teach machines to perform a certain act and to deal intelligently and appropriately with certain scenarios. One teaching process involves exposing a system to examples many times till the computer begins to learn from them. So, you can feed a computer different pictures of dogs and cats till it can distinguish between both animals by recognizing pixels and patterns. These two technologies hold so much promise for the world of marketing today. They already provide shoppers with a more meaningful shopping experience by helping with product selection or by resolving their issues.