Meller & Protolan
Created two websites that focus on lead generation…Talk to us
Goal: Building an on profile database and raising client’s profile for all their services
The client was making too many cold calls with very little results. Their average sales cycle was 12 months or more. Their current marketing activities, such as email marketing was getting very little or no results for the company. Overall the whole process of business development and growing their company was extremely slow and difficult.
We updated both the clients website to focus on lead generation. And offered a series of training courses in the areas of strategy planning, email marketing and LinkedIn prospecting with key members of staff. Through these training sessions we were able to learn more about the company’s challenges from the different members of staff. We then used this knowledge to optimise the whole email marketing process by segmenting contacts appropriately and sending them the right content.
KDM also advised the client on SEO, website contact and use of language in communications and trained them on Google Analytics. We also created processes to help them measure their performance in the form of SMART KPI’s and reviewed these every 3 months.
With the new systems and processes in place, the client was easily able to build their email database, as well as measure their performance by effectively. Their websites were now more clear and easily able to support their business activity. Plus emails were sent out to the right people ensuring higher open and click-through rates. Overall these activities were able to significantly reduce sales cycle time.
“The team at KDM were a breath of fresh air. We needed to re-energise our Digital Marketing skills through coaching and develop two new websites, one for Meller and one for Protolan.
They took the time to find out about our business and then developed tailored training for our marketing team that not only developed skills but instilled confidence. Our existing websites were average but due to KDM’s involvement we are now proud owners of appealing and informative websites.
The team was professional, enthusiastic and focused. Great to work with. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend KDM to anyone looking to develop their Digital Marketing.” – Sam Riedy, Marketing & Business Development Manager
- Boost Your Site Engagement Using PollsJanuary 11th, 2019There is something that every website owner wishes but not all of them are able to achieve it i.e. to... Learn more
- How To Generate Leads For Your Business Using QuizzesDecember 19th, 2018Most of the key challenges that businesses face often involve money. In fact, one of the biggest marketing challenges faced by marketers is lead generation. If you really want to beat your competitors in this digital age. you will need to find creative ways to generate leads. Those traditional methods of lead generation such as placing a form on your website or even asking your clients for referrals all have limiting results. Think about it -How many times can your clients recommend you, until you run out of people in your network to ask? You can’t even rely on emails these days to get you clients, with the development in GDPR and other legislations. And not to mention that people hate being spammed whether this is through email spamming or through phone calls. The bottom-line is you need to work on a strategy that not only generates leads but generates quality leads. This is where lead generation quizzes are your best choice. They are engaging; they have wide reach and most importantly they let you generate quality leads.
- Digital Trends – 4 Important Reasons Why You Should CareDecember 14th, 2018Society is constantly going through some changes and currently, it is technology that is disrupting society more than ever. The world is going digital and the average person spends about a quarter of their day interacting with digital media in some way. In addition to changing how we spend our free time, it is also changing various different industries in business, most notably the marketing space. With that in mind, this article is going to look at the importance of digital trends in marketing and how they are changing how we work and live. We will touch on a few reasons why the current digital trend in the marketing space is important and beneficial for everyone involved. So if you think that following digital trends is not important - Then think again! Here are 4 important reasons why you should care about digital trends.
- 12 Cool Marketing Trends that will Conquer 2019December 10th, 2018It’s that time of the year again, where every marketer starts thinking about the future of marketing. Our team here at KDM don’t have a crystal ball, but we do know tons about marketing. And with this knowledge let us go through 12 of the coolest marketing trends that will conquer 2019.
- 10 Best Tools For Effective & Easy MarketingNovember 21th, 2018Being a business owner is probably one of the most challenging jobs on the planet. When first starting a new business, your main goal should be spreading the word about the services or products your company offer. Once you have built your business website and found an adequately priced hosting provider, you will need to shift your focus to optimizing it. With the help of reputable professionals and the right tools, getting your website optimized will be easy. For years, businesses of all shapes and sizes have used the power of online marketing to attract new customers from all over the world. In a recent study, researchers found that over half of the world’s population uses the Internet on a frequent basis. Tapping into a portion of this large audience can help you take your business from startup to a success story. Read below to find out about some of the essential tools you need for easy and effective marketing.