IT Techno Phobes Ltd
Generated marketing qualified leads through LinkedIn Prospecting.Talk to us
Goal: To increase the number of marketing qualified leads.
As one part of our Connect & Sell package, we organised a LinkedIn and sales training course.The aim of this course was to educate participants in the area of LinkedIn prospecting and how companies can generate marketing qualified leads through simply optimising and utilising their LinkedIn profile. This course covers everything from the basics of LinkedIn to the more advanced features.
Lee Baker, the director of IT Techno Phobes was able to significantly grow his LinkedIn connections from 71 to 218 in just 5 weeks. More importantly these connections were now all qualified contacts based on Lee’s target market and buyer persona. He was able to get 3 phone calls arranged from his new connections. And in these weeks, even got 25 members to join his LinkedIn group. Overall he is now able to grow his presence on LinkedIn and position himself as an expert in IT.
“Prior to the 13th December 2017, I had never considered using LinkedIn as a Digital Marketing platform so I had massive reservations entering into a training course for it.
It became apparent very quickly that not only would I learn about LinkedIn process, I would also learn skills and techniques in both basic marketing and sales which I would never would have thought about.
The realisation of creating “targeted” customer personas, the “numbers game” and the “funnel” all clicked into place.
I started sending out LinkedIn connection requests on the 17th December 2017 but I found that it was very hard work to find the people I was looking for – I now realise that because my connections count was so low that finding people was much more restricted.
It only took about a week and my requests were starting to be accepted, this in turn started to make a significant increase to my searching success.” – Lee Baker, Director
- Boost Your Site Engagement Using PollsJanuary 11th, 2019There is something that every website owner wishes but not all of them are able to achieve it i.e. to... Learn more
- How To Generate Leads For Your Business Using QuizzesDecember 19th, 2018Most of the key challenges that businesses face often involve money. In fact, one of the biggest marketing challenges faced by marketers is lead generation. If you really want to beat your competitors in this digital age. you will need to find creative ways to generate leads. Those traditional methods of lead generation such as placing a form on your website or even asking your clients for referrals all have limiting results. Think about it -How many times can your clients recommend you, until you run out of people in your network to ask? You can’t even rely on emails these days to get you clients, with the development in GDPR and other legislations. And not to mention that people hate being spammed whether this is through email spamming or through phone calls. The bottom-line is you need to work on a strategy that not only generates leads but generates quality leads. This is where lead generation quizzes are your best choice. They are engaging; they have wide reach and most importantly they let you generate quality leads.
- Digital Trends – 4 Important Reasons Why You Should CareDecember 14th, 2018Society is constantly going through some changes and currently, it is technology that is disrupting society more than ever. The world is going digital and the average person spends about a quarter of their day interacting with digital media in some way. In addition to changing how we spend our free time, it is also changing various different industries in business, most notably the marketing space. With that in mind, this article is going to look at the importance of digital trends in marketing and how they are changing how we work and live. We will touch on a few reasons why the current digital trend in the marketing space is important and beneficial for everyone involved. So if you think that following digital trends is not important - Then think again! Here are 4 important reasons why you should care about digital trends.
- 12 Cool Marketing Trends that will Conquer 2019December 10th, 2018It’s that time of the year again, where every marketer starts thinking about the future of marketing. Our team here at KDM don’t have a crystal ball, but we do know tons about marketing. And with this knowledge let us go through 12 of the coolest marketing trends that will conquer 2019.
- 10 Best Tools For Effective & Easy MarketingNovember 21th, 2018Being a business owner is probably one of the most challenging jobs on the planet. When first starting a new business, your main goal should be spreading the word about the services or products your company offer. Once you have built your business website and found an adequately priced hosting provider, you will need to shift your focus to optimizing it. With the help of reputable professionals and the right tools, getting your website optimized will be easy. For years, businesses of all shapes and sizes have used the power of online marketing to attract new customers from all over the world. In a recent study, researchers found that over half of the world’s population uses the Internet on a frequent basis. Tapping into a portion of this large audience can help you take your business from startup to a success story. Read below to find out about some of the essential tools you need for easy and effective marketing.