Factory Solutions Ltd.
LinkedIn helped to shorten their sales cycle time…Talk to us
Goal: To shorten the long sales cycle of 12-24 months.
The initial sales cycle was taking up to 12 months, in some cases the sales cycle took 2 years before even a meeting. Due to the lengthy sales cycles our client was suffering peaks and troughs. During a peak, staff were not available to carry out business development which in turn led to a trough. One reason why these sales cycles were so long was because the client was not able to speak to the right person in the organisation earlier.
We ran a series of training courses within the company for strategy planning which included buyer persona development and auditing. We also offered LinkedIn and email marketing training to key members of staff in the company based on the very latest technology and techniques in the industry to ensure long-term success.
In parallel we updated their website to focus on lead generation by increasing the flexibility they had with it. For example, we made it so that members of staff can easily update the information on the site and easily (plus quickly) create specific landing pages to support different marketing campaigns.We also introduced regular email campaigns to their marketing activities and social media posting supported all their other marketing.
The client was able to use LinkedIn in a strategic and structured way, allowing prospects to move down the sales funnel much more quickly. Through linkedin prospecting and our multi-touch program, Factory Solutions Ltd was able to access the right decision maker much more quickly than before. In fact, within 1 month of using our LinkedIn Prospecting System (Connect & Sell) he had connected with the right person in a large well known soft drinks manufacturer, which was his first business contract within 6 months. He now carries out work for their European factories.
In addition to this, their email database was cleaned up and the right recipients were receiving the right information at the right time to push them along the sales funnel and place orders. Plus, the client is now receiving emails from his prospects volunteering their problems and requesting meetings. The only phone calls the client makes is to follow-up with warm and interested leads.
“The team at KDM have provided me with valuable advice on digital marketing which has improved our company website and enhanced my business profile on LinkedIn.
These two activities have certainly had a positive impact and I believe are a contributory factor in the growth we have experienced in our business. In addition I personally have a far better appreciation and awareness of the important role digital marketing plays in promoting SME’s.
I would certainly recommend KDM both for knowledge and communication skills on this subject.” – Neville Duke, Director
Visit the Factory Solution Ltd website.
- 12 Cool Marketing Trends that will Conquer 2019December 10th, 2018It’s that time of the year again, where every marketer starts thinking about the future of marketing. Our team here at KDM don’t have a crystal ball, but we do know tons about marketing. And with this knowledge let us go through 12 of the coolest marketing trends that will conquer 2019.
- 10 Best Tools For Effective & Easy MarketingNovember 21th, 2018Being a business owner is probably one of the most challenging jobs on the planet. When first starting a new business, your main goal should be spreading the word about the services or products your company offer. Once you have built your business website and found an adequately priced hosting provider, you will need to shift your focus to optimizing it. With the help of reputable professionals and the right tools, getting your website optimized will be easy. For years, businesses of all shapes and sizes have used the power of online marketing to attract new customers from all over the world. In a recent study, researchers found that over half of the world’s population uses the Internet on a frequent basis. Tapping into a portion of this large audience can help you take your business from startup to a success story. Read below to find out about some of the essential tools you need for easy and effective marketing.
- 5 Must-Have SEO Skills That Every Digital Marketer Should KnowNovember 07th, 2018Did you know that 4 in 5 consumers use search engines to find local information? Even though the benefits of ranking number 1 in search engines is clear, many businesses still find it difficult to understand. And who can blame them? Optimizing your site for search engines can take years to get right, and even if you got all the basics in place there is still no guarantee that you’ll be number 1 in the search results. Some business owners mistakenly see SEO as a one-off thing, which you update and ignore. The reality, however, is that SEO is a field of expertise that requires ongoing monitoring and updates to your site to make sure you continue to move up the ranks. Therefore having a team or a person with an understanding of SEO is highly essential. Here are 5 must-have SEO skills that every digital marketer should know!
- How to Create a Data-Driven Marketing StrategyOctober 17th, 2018Many online marketing campaigns are aimed only at the quick lead or sell off - and thus give away growth potential. In this article, I'll explain how you can build a holistic online marketing strategy and unlock the full potential of your campaigns. The basis of this is data-driven marketing. You've probably already stumbled upon the term data-driven marketing. As a basic definition data-driven marketing is about making decisions based on solid data from your past or current marketing activities. Many marketers today, like to take this approach to marketing, as it focuses on the user and promotes interaction between marketing channels (anti-silo thinking!) And thus provides the basis for a successful online marketing campaign. A strategy that delivers.
- How AI is Transforming Web Design Right NowOctober 03th, 2018As we may already know, these days AI (Artificial Intelligence) is used in various sectors like healthcare, finance, education. Even digital marketing has been impacted by the rise of Artificial intelligence. As the technology develops it’s no surprise to see the implementation of AI almost everywhere. Saying this, one of the biggest weaknesses for AI tools comes down to their ability to think creatively. But to the surprise of some, recent developments have now allowed AI to support web designers in the process of creating websites that not only attract customers but engage them also.