Factory Solutions Ltd.
LinkedIn helped to shorten their sales cycle time…Talk to us
Goal: To shorten the long sales cycle of 12-24 months.
The initial sales cycle was taking up to 12 months, in some cases the sales cycle took 2 years before even a meeting. Due to the lengthy sales cycles our client was suffering peaks and troughs. During a peak, staff were not available to carry out business development which in turn led to a trough. One reason why these sales cycles were so long was because the client was not able to speak to the right person in the organisation earlier.
We ran a series of training courses within the company for strategy planning which included buyer persona development and auditing. We also offered LinkedIn and email marketing training to key members of staff in the company based on the very latest technology and techniques in the industry to ensure long-term success.
In parallel we updated their website to focus on lead generation by increasing the flexibility they had with it. For example, we made it so that members of staff can easily update the information on the site and easily (plus quickly) create specific landing pages to support different marketing campaigns.We also introduced regular email campaigns to their marketing activities and social media posting supported all their other marketing.
The client was able to use LinkedIn in a strategic and structured way, allowing prospects to move down the sales funnel much more quickly. Through linkedin prospecting and our multi-touch program, Factory Solutions Ltd was able to access the right decision maker much more quickly than before. In fact, within 1 month of using our LinkedIn Prospecting System (Connect & Sell) he had connected with the right person in a large well known soft drinks manufacturer, which was his first business contract within 6 months. He now carries out work for their European factories.
In addition to this, their email database was cleaned up and the right recipients were receiving the right information at the right time to push them along the sales funnel and place orders. Plus, the client is now receiving emails from his prospects volunteering their problems and requesting meetings. The only phone calls the client makes is to follow-up with warm and interested leads.
“The team at KDM have provided me with valuable advice on digital marketing which has improved our company website and enhanced my business profile on LinkedIn.
These two activities have certainly had a positive impact and I believe are a contributory factor in the growth we have experienced in our business. In addition I personally have a far better appreciation and awareness of the important role digital marketing plays in promoting SME’s.
I would certainly recommend KDM both for knowledge and communication skills on this subject.” – Neville Duke, Director
Visit the Factory Solution Ltd website.
- How to Create a Data-Driven Marketing StrategyOctober 17th, 2018Many online marketing campaigns are aimed only at the quick lead or sell off - and thus give away growth potential. In this article, I'll explain how you can build a holistic online marketing strategy and unlock the full potential of your campaigns. The basis of this is data-driven marketing. You've probably already stumbled upon the term data-driven marketing. As a basic definition data-driven marketing is about making decisions based on solid data from your past or current marketing activities. Many marketers today, like to take this approach to marketing, as it focuses on the user and promotes interaction between marketing channels (anti-silo thinking!) And thus provides the basis for a successful online marketing campaign. A strategy that delivers.
- How AI is Transforming Web Design Right NowOctober 03th, 2018As we may already know, these days AI (Artificial Intelligence) is used in various sectors like healthcare, finance, education. Even digital marketing has been impacted by the rise of Artificial intelligence. As the technology develops it’s no surprise to see the implementation of AI almost everywhere. Saying this, one of the biggest weaknesses for AI tools comes down to their ability to think creatively. But to the surprise of some, recent developments have now allowed AI to support web designers in the process of creating websites that not only attract customers but engage them also.
- Is AI really that important in Digital marketing?September 19th, 2018Around the world, technology is developing or evolving with each passing day. Why do you ask? It’s all down to the world wide web and the internet. Since the internet was created, it’s power and its efficiency in providing solutions for everyday problems like medical advice, travel arrangements, finding local restaurants, etc. has changed our very lives. Digital marketing is a field that has mostly changed over the years because of the internet.
- How Mobile Marketing Can Transform Your Business [Infographic]June 25th, 2018The number of marketing strategies and avenues of promotion was large even 20 years ago, but the internet brought about an entire host of new marketing techniques. We are steadily seeing a shift towards digital marketing over traditional marketing means such as TV ads, billboards, and flyers. It is mobile marketing that sees a real surge in usage. Mobile phones were used for marketing before, but smartphones changed the way people use the internet, and this is telling only by the number of mobile digital solutions and app development companies out there. Take a look at these brilliant examples of mobile marketing by businesses.
- How Are Brands Using AI And Machine Learning?June 11th, 2018Machine learning is one of the cornerstones of artificial intelligence. It is not reserved only for advanced robotics though, as more and more chatbots and everyday applications become more adaptive and responsive without human supervision. There are several ways to teach machines to perform a certain act and to deal intelligently and appropriately with certain scenarios. One teaching process involves exposing a system to examples many times till the computer begins to learn from them. So, you can feed a computer different pictures of dogs and cats till it can distinguish between both animals by recognizing pixels and patterns. These two technologies hold so much promise for the world of marketing today. They already provide shoppers with a more meaningful shopping experience by helping with product selection or by resolving their issues.