We transformed the design of a outdated website and much more...Talk to us
Goal: To get more on-profile leads from the website
The company generated enquiries for orders from £50k to £850k per year, but very few of them turned into orders. Their reasons were valid enough, the machines weren’t right, the products would be too fiddly to produce etc.. After some discussions and analysing the statistics around the KPIs and the funnel we had produced, we discovered that although they were generating enquiries they were from the wrong people. This highlighted to the Management team that their list was rubbish and on closer inspection it was made up of competitors and academics who mostly would never order from the client.
At the start of our contract we worked to create a monthly e-shot that would be sent to 1,000 contacts. The e-shot discussed the latest and greatest in their industry, gave a flavour of what was going on in the company and how they were embracing the technology changes and the global economy and the industry as a whole.
During this time we noticed that engagement was poor due to targeting the wrong people. To combat this issue we launched a campaign to build a new on profile database of contacts that would be in the market to buy the client’s products. We did this by using our LinkedIn prospecting system, paid advertising and referrals.
We also created templates, carried the brand through, wrote and produced interesting quality articles to support the e-shot and scheduled them to go out once per month with a repeat delivery to people who had missed it the first time.
The company now has an engaged database of on-profile customers. And the quality of meetings they are now having with prospects is much higher than before.
“I would like to thank you for your efforts over the last 12 months. I think the web site redesign has been successful and I have had very good feedback from everyone who has viewed it.” – Paul Isherwood
Visit the Counterplas website.
- 12 Cool Marketing Trends that will Conquer 2019December 10th, 2018It’s that time of the year again, where every marketer starts thinking about the future of marketing. Our team here at KDM don’t have a crystal ball, but we do know tons about marketing. And with this knowledge let us go through 12 of the coolest marketing trends that will conquer 2019.
- 10 Best Tools For Effective & Easy MarketingNovember 21th, 2018Being a business owner is probably one of the most challenging jobs on the planet. When first starting a new business, your main goal should be spreading the word about the services or products your company offer. Once you have built your business website and found an adequately priced hosting provider, you will need to shift your focus to optimizing it. With the help of reputable professionals and the right tools, getting your website optimized will be easy. For years, businesses of all shapes and sizes have used the power of online marketing to attract new customers from all over the world. In a recent study, researchers found that over half of the world’s population uses the Internet on a frequent basis. Tapping into a portion of this large audience can help you take your business from startup to a success story. Read below to find out about some of the essential tools you need for easy and effective marketing.
- 5 Must-Have SEO Skills That Every Digital Marketer Should KnowNovember 07th, 2018Did you know that 4 in 5 consumers use search engines to find local information? Even though the benefits of ranking number 1 in search engines is clear, many businesses still find it difficult to understand. And who can blame them? Optimizing your site for search engines can take years to get right, and even if you got all the basics in place there is still no guarantee that you’ll be number 1 in the search results. Some business owners mistakenly see SEO as a one-off thing, which you update and ignore. The reality, however, is that SEO is a field of expertise that requires ongoing monitoring and updates to your site to make sure you continue to move up the ranks. Therefore having a team or a person with an understanding of SEO is highly essential. Here are 5 must-have SEO skills that every digital marketer should know!
- How to Create a Data-Driven Marketing StrategyOctober 17th, 2018Many online marketing campaigns are aimed only at the quick lead or sell off - and thus give away growth potential. In this article, I'll explain how you can build a holistic online marketing strategy and unlock the full potential of your campaigns. The basis of this is data-driven marketing. You've probably already stumbled upon the term data-driven marketing. As a basic definition data-driven marketing is about making decisions based on solid data from your past or current marketing activities. Many marketers today, like to take this approach to marketing, as it focuses on the user and promotes interaction between marketing channels (anti-silo thinking!) And thus provides the basis for a successful online marketing campaign. A strategy that delivers.
- How AI is Transforming Web Design Right NowOctober 03th, 2018As we may already know, these days AI (Artificial Intelligence) is used in various sectors like healthcare, finance, education. Even digital marketing has been impacted by the rise of Artificial intelligence. As the technology develops it’s no surprise to see the implementation of AI almost everywhere. Saying this, one of the biggest weaknesses for AI tools comes down to their ability to think creatively. But to the surprise of some, recent developments have now allowed AI to support web designers in the process of creating websites that not only attract customers but engage them also.