We transformed the design of a outdated website and much more...Talk to us
Goal: To get more on-profile leads from the website
The company generated enquiries for orders from
At the start of our contract we worked to create a monthly e-shot that would be sent to 1,000 contacts. The e-shot discussed the latest and greatest in their industry, gave a flavour of what was going on in the company and how they were embracing the technology changes and the global economy and the industry as a whole.
During this time we noticed that engagement was poor due to targeting the wrong people. To combat this issue we launched a campaign to build a new on profile database of contacts that would be in the market to buy the client’s products. We did this by using our LinkedIn prospecting system, paid advertising and referrals.
We also created templates, carried the brand through, wrote and produced interesting quality articles to support the e-shot and scheduled them to go out once per month with a repeat delivery to people who had missed it the first time.
The company now has an engaged database of on-profile customers. And the quality of meetings they are now having with prospects is much higher than before.
“I would like to thank you for your efforts over the last 12 months. I think the web site redesign has been successful and I have had very good feedback from everyone who has viewed it.” – Paul Isherwood
Visit the Counterplas website.
- Boost Your Site Engagement Using PollsJanuary 11th, 2019There is something that every website owner wishes but not all of them are able to achieve it i.e. to... Learn more
- How To Generate Leads For Your Business Using QuizzesDecember 19th, 2018Most of the key challenges that businesses face often involve money. In fact, one of the biggest marketing challenges faced by marketers is lead generation. If you really want to beat your competitors in this digital age. you will need to find creative ways to generate leads. Those traditional methods of lead generation such as placing a form on your website or even asking your clients for referrals all have limiting results. Think about it -How many times can your clients recommend you, until you run out of people in your network to ask? You can’t even rely on emails these days to get you clients, with the development in GDPR and other legislations. And not to mention that people hate being spammed whether this is through email spamming or through phone calls. The bottom-line is you need to work on a strategy that not only generates leads but generates quality leads. This is where lead generation quizzes are your best choice. They are engaging; they have wide reach and most importantly they let you generate quality leads.
- Digital Trends – 4 Important Reasons Why You Should CareDecember 14th, 2018Society is constantly going through some changes and currently, it is technology that is disrupting society more than ever. The world is going digital and the average person spends about a quarter of their day interacting with digital media in some way. In addition to changing how we spend our free time, it is also changing various different industries in business, most notably the marketing space. With that in mind, this article is going to look at the importance of digital trends in marketing and how they are changing how we work and live. We will touch on a few reasons why the current digital trend in the marketing space is important and beneficial for everyone involved. So if you think that following digital trends is not important - Then think again! Here are 4 important reasons why you should care about digital trends.
- 12 Cool Marketing Trends that will Conquer 2019December 10th, 2018It’s that time of the year again, where every marketer starts thinking about the future of marketing. Our team here at KDM don’t have a crystal ball, but we do know tons about marketing. And with this knowledge let us go through 12 of the coolest marketing trends that will conquer 2019.
- 10 Best Tools For Effective & Easy MarketingNovember 21th, 2018Being a business owner is probably one of the most challenging jobs on the planet. When first starting a new business, your main goal should be spreading the word about the services or products your company offer. Once you have built your business website and found an adequately priced hosting provider, you will need to shift your focus to optimizing it. With the help of reputable professionals and the right tools, getting your website optimized will be easy. For years, businesses of all shapes and sizes have used the power of online marketing to attract new customers from all over the world. In a recent study, researchers found that over half of the world’s population uses the Internet on a frequent basis. Tapping into a portion of this large audience can help you take your business from startup to a success story. Read below to find out about some of the essential tools you need for easy and effective marketing.