We transformed the design of a outdated website and much more...Talk to us
Goal: To get more on-profile leads from the website
The company generated enquiries for orders from £50k to £850k per year, but very few of them turned into orders. Their reasons were valid enough, the machines weren’t right, the products would be too fiddly to produce etc.. After some discussions and analysing the statistics around the KPIs and the funnel we had produced, we discovered that although they were generating enquiries they were from the wrong people. This highlighted to the Management team that their list was rubbish and on closer inspection it was made up of competitors and academics who mostly would never order from the client.
At the start of our contract we worked to create a monthly e-shot that would be sent to 1,000 contacts. The e-shot discussed the latest and greatest in their industry, gave a flavour of what was going on in the company and how they were embracing the technology changes and the global economy and the industry as a whole.
During this time we noticed that engagement was poor due to targeting the wrong people. To combat this issue we launched a campaign to build a new on profile database of contacts that would be in the market to buy the client’s products. We did this by using our LinkedIn prospecting system, paid advertising and referrals.
We also created templates, carried the brand through, wrote and produced interesting quality articles to support the e-shot and scheduled them to go out once per month with a repeat delivery to people who had missed it the first time.
The company now has an engaged database of on-profile customers. And the quality of meetings they are now having with prospects is much higher than before.
“I would like to thank you for your efforts over the last 12 months. I think the web site redesign has been successful and I have had very good feedback from everyone who has viewed it.” – Paul Isherwood
Visit the Counterplas website.
- How to Create a Data-Driven Marketing StrategyOctober 17th, 2018Many online marketing campaigns are aimed only at the quick lead or sell off - and thus give away growth potential. In this article, I'll explain how you can build a holistic online marketing strategy and unlock the full potential of your campaigns. The basis of this is data-driven marketing. You've probably already stumbled upon the term data-driven marketing. As a basic definition data-driven marketing is about making decisions based on solid data from your past or current marketing activities. Many marketers today, like to take this approach to marketing, as it focuses on the user and promotes interaction between marketing channels (anti-silo thinking!) And thus provides the basis for a successful online marketing campaign. A strategy that delivers.
- How AI is Transforming Web Design Right NowOctober 03th, 2018As we may already know, these days AI (Artificial Intelligence) is used in various sectors like healthcare, finance, education. Even digital marketing has been impacted by the rise of Artificial intelligence. As the technology develops it’s no surprise to see the implementation of AI almost everywhere. Saying this, one of the biggest weaknesses for AI tools comes down to their ability to think creatively. But to the surprise of some, recent developments have now allowed AI to support web designers in the process of creating websites that not only attract customers but engage them also.
- Is AI really that important in Digital marketing?September 19th, 2018Around the world, technology is developing or evolving with each passing day. Why do you ask? It’s all down to the world wide web and the internet. Since the internet was created, it’s power and its efficiency in providing solutions for everyday problems like medical advice, travel arrangements, finding local restaurants, etc. has changed our very lives. Digital marketing is a field that has mostly changed over the years because of the internet.
- How Mobile Marketing Can Transform Your Business [Infographic]June 25th, 2018The number of marketing strategies and avenues of promotion was large even 20 years ago, but the internet brought about an entire host of new marketing techniques. We are steadily seeing a shift towards digital marketing over traditional marketing means such as TV ads, billboards, and flyers. It is mobile marketing that sees a real surge in usage. Mobile phones were used for marketing before, but smartphones changed the way people use the internet, and this is telling only by the number of mobile digital solutions and app development companies out there. Take a look at these brilliant examples of mobile marketing by businesses.
- How Are Brands Using AI And Machine Learning?June 11th, 2018Machine learning is one of the cornerstones of artificial intelligence. It is not reserved only for advanced robotics though, as more and more chatbots and everyday applications become more adaptive and responsive without human supervision. There are several ways to teach machines to perform a certain act and to deal intelligently and appropriately with certain scenarios. One teaching process involves exposing a system to examples many times till the computer begins to learn from them. So, you can feed a computer different pictures of dogs and cats till it can distinguish between both animals by recognizing pixels and patterns. These two technologies hold so much promise for the world of marketing today. They already provide shoppers with a more meaningful shopping experience by helping with product selection or by resolving their issues.