We transformed the design of a outdated website and much more...Talk to us
Goal: To get more on-profile leads from the website
The company generated enquiries for orders from £50k to £850k per year, but very few of them turned into orders. Their reasons were valid enough, the machines weren’t right, the products would be too fiddly to produce etc.. After some discussions and analysing the statistics around the KPIs and the funnel we had produced, we discovered that although they were generating enquiries they were from the wrong people. This highlighted to the Management team that their list was rubbish and on closer inspection it was made up of competitors and academics who mostly would never order from the client.
At the start of our contract we worked to create a monthly e-shot that would be sent to 1,000 contacts. The e-shot discussed the latest and greatest in their industry, gave a flavour of what was going on in the company and how they were embracing the technology changes and the global economy and the industry as a whole.
During this time we noticed that engagement was poor due to targeting the wrong people. To combat this issue we launched a campaign to build a new on profile database of contacts that would be in the market to buy the client’s products. We did this by using our LinkedIn prospecting system, paid advertising and referrals.
We also created templates, carried the brand through, wrote and produced interesting quality articles to support the e-shot and scheduled them to go out once per month with a repeat delivery to people who had missed it the first time.
The company now has an engaged database of on-profile customers. And the quality of meetings they are now having with prospects is much higher than before.
“I would like to thank you for your efforts over the last 12 months. I think the web site redesign has been successful and I have had very good feedback from everyone who has viewed it.” – Paul Isherwood
Visit the Counterplas website.
- How Mobile Marketing Can Transform Your Business [Infographic]June 25th, 2018The number of marketing strategies and avenues of promotion was large even 20 years ago, but the internet brought about an entire host of new marketing techniques. We are steadily seeing a shift towards digital marketing over traditional marketing means such as TV ads, billboards, and flyers. It is mobile marketing that sees a real surge in usage. Mobile phones were used for marketing before, but smartphones changed the way people use the internet, and this is telling only by the number of mobile digital solutions and app development companies out there. Take a look at these brilliant examples of mobile marketing by businesses.
- How Are Brands Using AI And Machine Learning?June 11th, 2018Machine learning is one of the cornerstones of artificial intelligence. It is not reserved only for advanced robotics though, as more and more chatbots and everyday applications become more adaptive and responsive without human supervision. There are several ways to teach machines to perform a certain act and to deal intelligently and appropriately with certain scenarios. One teaching process involves exposing a system to examples many times till the computer begins to learn from them. So, you can feed a computer different pictures of dogs and cats till it can distinguish between both animals by recognizing pixels and patterns. These two technologies hold so much promise for the world of marketing today. They already provide shoppers with a more meaningful shopping experience by helping with product selection or by resolving their issues.
- Marketing Automation 2018 Report: Do You Really Know What It Is?June 04th, 2018Have you heard of marketing automation? And if you have, can you define the term “marketing automation” clearly in your head? According to Liana Technologies (2017) the biggest barrier to marketing automation adoption is knowledge. To some this might be a surprising statement, especially with so many blog posts, webinars and resources out there on such topic. However as interest for marketing automation rises, it seems that actual adoption of marketing automation is at a halt. A report by Digital Capital Advisors (2015) found that in a survey of 220,000 small businesses (approx. annual revenue of £3 - £14 million), only 5% used marketing automation tools. This very statistic suggests the lag in adoption, particularly in small businesses. To solve this issue, we conducted a survey between the end of 2017 and early 2018 to uncover how much businesses really know about marketing automation and what is it about marketing automation that is so confusing.
- 14 Common Marketing Challenges and How to Solve ThemMay 24th, 2018What are the biggest marketing challenges you face today? There is no right or wrong answer. Every marketer is faced with their own set of challenges or frustrations. Whether this is getting their company in front of the right target audience or proving ROI. And not to mention the global challenge of keeping up to date with new marketing technology and being able to take an intelligent-driven approach to marketing. Through exploring the internet and by asking real marketers at our marketing events, we have discovered 14 common marketing challenges faced by marketers in today’s landscape. Before you read on, please take a moment to list your own marketing challenges. And then you can compare your challenges with our list.
- 5 Ways Marketing Automation Makes GDPR Compliance EasyApril 06th, 2018Many people are under the impression that marketing automation is just spam. And spam is a big deal, especially with GDPR being enforced in under 2 months. If you are one of these people, then think again! Marketing automation is only spam when used wrongly. In the right hands, marketing automation can truly be a powerful tool for all companies. And using a marketing automation tool will not, I repeat will NOT break the rules highlighted in the new GDPR regulation. And here are 5 ways marketing automation takes the pain out of GDPR compliance.