We streamlined the process of onboarding new clients and lowered lead times...Talk to us
Goal: To streamline the client onboarding process and lower client lead times.
Cardinal Partnership is a legal practice based in Sutton Coldfield. One of the biggest challenges they faced was communicating with their clients on a regular basis and keeping them warm and interested. The team at KDM created a number of automation workflows on our in-house marketing automation tool to solve this challenge. We integrated our tool with Docusign and Xero, to automate the payment and form completion process by clients.
We also created an automated workflow around up-selling and cross-selling the clients services to their customers, allowing them to promote their services seamlessly to their customers. To give Cardinal Partnership better visibility on their clients behavior on their website, we even installed site tracking linked to our marketing automation tool. This allowed them to see which pages their clients visited on their site and then create fully personalised automation workflows and emails based around this behavior.
By using our marketing automation tool, the client is now able to continuously communicate with their customers at all stages of the on-boarding process. They have also saved over 20+ hours per week shifting through repetitive tasks and can ensure all their tasks are completed accurately. Cardinal Partnership were also able to lower costs, as they no longer need to hire a full-time administrator to complete these tasks.
“When Karen from KDM gave me a demonstration of the marketing automation platform I was immediately inspired to think through our on-boarding process of new clients as well as keeping current customers interested and educated on the other services they could access. KDM listened to my ideas and together we built a process workflow chart. Not only has it saved the salary of a full-time administrator but has also meant bringing all my current workflow software onto one platform and has saved time from updating several different platforms with the same information.” – Roland Roberts – Senior Partner at The Cardinal Partnership
- 12 Cool Marketing Trends that will Conquer 2019December 10th, 2018It’s that time of the year again, where every marketer starts thinking about the future of marketing. Our team here at KDM don’t have a crystal ball, but we do know tons about marketing. And with this knowledge let us go through 12 of the coolest marketing trends that will conquer 2019.
- 10 Best Tools For Effective & Easy MarketingNovember 21th, 2018Being a business owner is probably one of the most challenging jobs on the planet. When first starting a new business, your main goal should be spreading the word about the services or products your company offer. Once you have built your business website and found an adequately priced hosting provider, you will need to shift your focus to optimizing it. With the help of reputable professionals and the right tools, getting your website optimized will be easy. For years, businesses of all shapes and sizes have used the power of online marketing to attract new customers from all over the world. In a recent study, researchers found that over half of the world’s population uses the Internet on a frequent basis. Tapping into a portion of this large audience can help you take your business from startup to a success story. Read below to find out about some of the essential tools you need for easy and effective marketing.
- 5 Must-Have SEO Skills That Every Digital Marketer Should KnowNovember 07th, 2018Did you know that 4 in 5 consumers use search engines to find local information? Even though the benefits of ranking number 1 in search engines is clear, many businesses still find it difficult to understand. And who can blame them? Optimizing your site for search engines can take years to get right, and even if you got all the basics in place there is still no guarantee that you’ll be number 1 in the search results. Some business owners mistakenly see SEO as a one-off thing, which you update and ignore. The reality, however, is that SEO is a field of expertise that requires ongoing monitoring and updates to your site to make sure you continue to move up the ranks. Therefore having a team or a person with an understanding of SEO is highly essential. Here are 5 must-have SEO skills that every digital marketer should know!
- How to Create a Data-Driven Marketing StrategyOctober 17th, 2018Many online marketing campaigns are aimed only at the quick lead or sell off - and thus give away growth potential. In this article, I'll explain how you can build a holistic online marketing strategy and unlock the full potential of your campaigns. The basis of this is data-driven marketing. You've probably already stumbled upon the term data-driven marketing. As a basic definition data-driven marketing is about making decisions based on solid data from your past or current marketing activities. Many marketers today, like to take this approach to marketing, as it focuses on the user and promotes interaction between marketing channels (anti-silo thinking!) And thus provides the basis for a successful online marketing campaign. A strategy that delivers.
- How AI is Transforming Web Design Right NowOctober 03th, 2018As we may already know, these days AI (Artificial Intelligence) is used in various sectors like healthcare, finance, education. Even digital marketing has been impacted by the rise of Artificial intelligence. As the technology develops it’s no surprise to see the implementation of AI almost everywhere. Saying this, one of the biggest weaknesses for AI tools comes down to their ability to think creatively. But to the surprise of some, recent developments have now allowed AI to support web designers in the process of creating websites that not only attract customers but engage them also.