We streamlined the process of onboarding new clients and lowered lead times...Talk to us
Goal: To streamline the client onboarding process and lower client lead times.
Cardinal Partnership is a legal practice based in Sutton Coldfield. One of the biggest challenges they faced was communicating with their clients on a regular basis and keeping them warm and interested. The team at KDM created a number of automation workflows on our in-house marketing automation tool to solve this challenge. We integrated our tool with Docusign and Xero, to automate the payment and form completion process by clients.
We also created an automated workflow around up-selling and cross-selling the clients services to their customers, allowing them to promote their services seamlessly to their customers. To give Cardinal Partnership better visibility on their clients behavior on their website, we even installed site tracking linked to our marketing automation tool. This allowed them to see which pages their clients visited on their site and then create fully personalised automation workflows and emails based around this behavior.
By using our marketing automation tool, the client is now able to continuously communicate with their customers at all stages of the on-boarding process. They have also saved over 20+ hours per week shifting through repetitive tasks and can ensure all their tasks are completed accurately. Cardinal Partnership were also able to lower costs, as they no longer need to hire a full-time administrator to complete these tasks.
“When Karen from KDM gave me a demonstration of the marketing automation platform I was immediately inspired to think through our on-boarding process of new clients as well as keeping current customers interested and educated on the other services they could access. KDM listened to my ideas and together we built a process workflow chart. Not only has it saved the salary of a full-time administrator but has also meant bringing all my current workflow software onto one platform and has saved time from updating several different platforms with the same information.” – Roland Roberts – Senior Partner at The Cardinal Partnership
- Boost Your Site Engagement Using PollsJanuary 11th, 2019There is something that every website owner wishes but not all of them are able to achieve it i.e. to... Learn more
- How To Generate Leads For Your Business Using QuizzesDecember 19th, 2018Most of the key challenges that businesses face often involve money. In fact, one of the biggest marketing challenges faced by marketers is lead generation. If you really want to beat your competitors in this digital age. you will need to find creative ways to generate leads. Those traditional methods of lead generation such as placing a form on your website or even asking your clients for referrals all have limiting results. Think about it -How many times can your clients recommend you, until you run out of people in your network to ask? You can’t even rely on emails these days to get you clients, with the development in GDPR and other legislations. And not to mention that people hate being spammed whether this is through email spamming or through phone calls. The bottom-line is you need to work on a strategy that not only generates leads but generates quality leads. This is where lead generation quizzes are your best choice. They are engaging; they have wide reach and most importantly they let you generate quality leads.
- Digital Trends – 4 Important Reasons Why You Should CareDecember 14th, 2018Society is constantly going through some changes and currently, it is technology that is disrupting society more than ever. The world is going digital and the average person spends about a quarter of their day interacting with digital media in some way. In addition to changing how we spend our free time, it is also changing various different industries in business, most notably the marketing space. With that in mind, this article is going to look at the importance of digital trends in marketing and how they are changing how we work and live. We will touch on a few reasons why the current digital trend in the marketing space is important and beneficial for everyone involved. So if you think that following digital trends is not important - Then think again! Here are 4 important reasons why you should care about digital trends.
- 12 Cool Marketing Trends that will Conquer 2019December 10th, 2018It’s that time of the year again, where every marketer starts thinking about the future of marketing. Our team here at KDM don’t have a crystal ball, but we do know tons about marketing. And with this knowledge let us go through 12 of the coolest marketing trends that will conquer 2019.
- 10 Best Tools For Effective & Easy MarketingNovember 21th, 2018Being a business owner is probably one of the most challenging jobs on the planet. When first starting a new business, your main goal should be spreading the word about the services or products your company offer. Once you have built your business website and found an adequately priced hosting provider, you will need to shift your focus to optimizing it. With the help of reputable professionals and the right tools, getting your website optimized will be easy. For years, businesses of all shapes and sizes have used the power of online marketing to attract new customers from all over the world. In a recent study, researchers found that over half of the world’s population uses the Internet on a frequent basis. Tapping into a portion of this large audience can help you take your business from startup to a success story. Read below to find out about some of the essential tools you need for easy and effective marketing.