The Business Support Organisation
Nurture leads and create an automated onboarding sequence...Talk to us
Goal: To nurture leads automatically and to create an onboarding sequence which is automated.
The Business Support Organisation (BSO) aims to help businesses of all sizes with any challenges they face. They wanted to make key office processes, such as onboarding new clients, managing them and nurturing new leads more efficient. The managing director of the BSO was spending over 20+ hours every week on manually sending out reminder emails, signing new clients up, dealing with membership fees and so on. To solve this issue, KDM introduced our marketing automation package. The client had very little knowledge in this area, so we offered them a demo and ongoing training on how to use our in-house marketing automation tool.
As part of our marketing automation service, we created automation workflows which integrated the payment system, Stripe to automatically accept payments from members. Plus a Jotform integration, which allowed the client to automatically onboard new clients seamlessly and then transfer them to a workflow which continuously nurtured them with relevant, personalised emails about events and training opportunities. Our marketing automation system also helped the BSO with back office tasks, such as calling members, creating their membership number, raising invoices and dealing with enquiries.
It was estimated that the work our marketing automation system accomplished for the BSO was equal to hiring a full-time administrator. Our client was not only able to save around 20+ hours per week on admin tasks, but was also able to lower their costs. The client is now able to spend more time on business development and less time on repetitive admin tasks.
“I was really impressed with the marketing automation platform and the time I’ve saved on doing repetitive, admin work. The KDM team were very helpful in developing the automation workflows and training me in the area of marketing automation. I highly recommend KDM to anyone who is looking to purchase a marketing automation service.” – Brett Sheldon, Managing Director
- How to Create a Data-Driven Marketing StrategyOctober 17th, 2018Many online marketing campaigns are aimed only at the quick lead or sell off - and thus give away growth potential. In this article, I'll explain how you can build a holistic online marketing strategy and unlock the full potential of your campaigns. The basis of this is data-driven marketing. You've probably already stumbled upon the term data-driven marketing. As a basic definition data-driven marketing is about making decisions based on solid data from your past or current marketing activities. Many marketers today, like to take this approach to marketing, as it focuses on the user and promotes interaction between marketing channels (anti-silo thinking!) And thus provides the basis for a successful online marketing campaign. A strategy that delivers.
- How AI is Transforming Web Design Right NowOctober 03th, 2018As we may already know, these days AI (Artificial Intelligence) is used in various sectors like healthcare, finance, education. Even digital marketing has been impacted by the rise of Artificial intelligence. As the technology develops it’s no surprise to see the implementation of AI almost everywhere. Saying this, one of the biggest weaknesses for AI tools comes down to their ability to think creatively. But to the surprise of some, recent developments have now allowed AI to support web designers in the process of creating websites that not only attract customers but engage them also.
- Is AI really that important in Digital marketing?September 19th, 2018Around the world, technology is developing or evolving with each passing day. Why do you ask? It’s all down to the world wide web and the internet. Since the internet was created, it’s power and its efficiency in providing solutions for everyday problems like medical advice, travel arrangements, finding local restaurants, etc. has changed our very lives. Digital marketing is a field that has mostly changed over the years because of the internet.
- How Mobile Marketing Can Transform Your Business [Infographic]June 25th, 2018The number of marketing strategies and avenues of promotion was large even 20 years ago, but the internet brought about an entire host of new marketing techniques. We are steadily seeing a shift towards digital marketing over traditional marketing means such as TV ads, billboards, and flyers. It is mobile marketing that sees a real surge in usage. Mobile phones were used for marketing before, but smartphones changed the way people use the internet, and this is telling only by the number of mobile digital solutions and app development companies out there. Take a look at these brilliant examples of mobile marketing by businesses.
- How Are Brands Using AI And Machine Learning?June 11th, 2018Machine learning is one of the cornerstones of artificial intelligence. It is not reserved only for advanced robotics though, as more and more chatbots and everyday applications become more adaptive and responsive without human supervision. There are several ways to teach machines to perform a certain act and to deal intelligently and appropriately with certain scenarios. One teaching process involves exposing a system to examples many times till the computer begins to learn from them. So, you can feed a computer different pictures of dogs and cats till it can distinguish between both animals by recognizing pixels and patterns. These two technologies hold so much promise for the world of marketing today. They already provide shoppers with a more meaningful shopping experience by helping with product selection or by resolving their issues.