The Business Support Organisation
Nurture leads and create an automated onboarding sequence...Talk to us
Goal: To nurture leads automatically and to create an onboarding sequence which is automated.
The Business Support Organisation (BSO) aims to help businesses of all sizes with any challenges they face. They wanted to make key office processes, such as onboarding new clients, managing them and nurturing new leads more efficient. The managing director of the BSO was spending over 20+ hours every week on manually sending out reminder emails, signing new clients up, dealing with membership fees and so on. To solve this issue, KDM introduced our marketing automation package. The client had very little knowledge in this area, so we offered them a demo and ongoing training on how to use our in-house marketing automation tool.
As part of our marketing automation service, we created automation workflows which integrated the payment system, Stripe to automatically accept payments from members. Plus a Jotform integration, which allowed the client to automatically onboard new clients seamlessly and then transfer them to a workflow which continuously nurtured them with relevant, personalised emails about events and training opportunities. Our marketing automation system also helped the BSO with back office tasks, such as calling members, creating their membership number, raising invoices and dealing with enquiries.
It was estimated that the work our marketing automation system accomplished for the BSO was equal to hiring a full-time administrator. Our client was not only able to save around 20+ hours per week on admin tasks, but was also able to lower their costs. The client is now able to spend more time on business development and less time on repetitive admin tasks.
“I was really impressed with the marketing automation platform and the time I’ve saved on doing repetitive, admin work. The KDM team were very helpful in developing the automation workflows and training me in the area of marketing automation. I highly recommend KDM to anyone who is looking to purchase a marketing automation service.” – Brett Sheldon, Managing Director
- Boost Your Site Engagement Using PollsJanuary 11th, 2019There is something that every website owner wishes but not all of them are able to achieve it i.e. to... Learn more
- How To Generate Leads For Your Business Using QuizzesDecember 19th, 2018Most of the key challenges that businesses face often involve money. In fact, one of the biggest marketing challenges faced by marketers is lead generation. If you really want to beat your competitors in this digital age. you will need to find creative ways to generate leads. Those traditional methods of lead generation such as placing a form on your website or even asking your clients for referrals all have limiting results. Think about it -How many times can your clients recommend you, until you run out of people in your network to ask? You can’t even rely on emails these days to get you clients, with the development in GDPR and other legislations. And not to mention that people hate being spammed whether this is through email spamming or through phone calls. The bottom-line is you need to work on a strategy that not only generates leads but generates quality leads. This is where lead generation quizzes are your best choice. They are engaging; they have wide reach and most importantly they let you generate quality leads.
- Digital Trends – 4 Important Reasons Why You Should CareDecember 14th, 2018Society is constantly going through some changes and currently, it is technology that is disrupting society more than ever. The world is going digital and the average person spends about a quarter of their day interacting with digital media in some way. In addition to changing how we spend our free time, it is also changing various different industries in business, most notably the marketing space. With that in mind, this article is going to look at the importance of digital trends in marketing and how they are changing how we work and live. We will touch on a few reasons why the current digital trend in the marketing space is important and beneficial for everyone involved. So if you think that following digital trends is not important - Then think again! Here are 4 important reasons why you should care about digital trends.
- 12 Cool Marketing Trends that will Conquer 2019December 10th, 2018It’s that time of the year again, where every marketer starts thinking about the future of marketing. Our team here at KDM don’t have a crystal ball, but we do know tons about marketing. And with this knowledge let us go through 12 of the coolest marketing trends that will conquer 2019.
- 10 Best Tools For Effective & Easy MarketingNovember 21th, 2018Being a business owner is probably one of the most challenging jobs on the planet. When first starting a new business, your main goal should be spreading the word about the services or products your company offer. Once you have built your business website and found an adequately priced hosting provider, you will need to shift your focus to optimizing it. With the help of reputable professionals and the right tools, getting your website optimized will be easy. For years, businesses of all shapes and sizes have used the power of online marketing to attract new customers from all over the world. In a recent study, researchers found that over half of the world’s population uses the Internet on a frequent basis. Tapping into a portion of this large audience can help you take your business from startup to a success story. Read below to find out about some of the essential tools you need for easy and effective marketing.