The Business Support Organisation
Nurture leads and create an automated onboarding sequence...Talk to us
Goal: To nurture leads automatically and to create an onboarding sequence which is automated.
The Business Support Organisation (BSO) aims to help businesses of all sizes with any challenges they face. They wanted to make key office processes, such as onboarding new clients, managing them and nurturing new leads more efficient. The managing director of the BSO was spending over 20+ hours every week on manually sending out reminder emails, signing new clients up, dealing with membership fees and so on. To solve this issue, KDM introduced our marketing automation package. The client had very little knowledge in this area, so we offered them a demo and ongoing training on how to use our in-house marketing automation tool.
As part of our marketing automation service, we created automation workflows which integrated the payment system, Stripe to automatically accept payments from members. Plus a Jotform integration, which allowed the client to automatically onboard new clients seamlessly and then transfer them to a workflow which continuously nurtured them with relevant, personalised emails about events and training opportunities. Our marketing automation system also helped the BSO with back office tasks, such as calling members, creating their membership number, raising invoices and dealing with enquiries.
It was estimated that the work our marketing automation system accomplished for the BSO was equal to hiring a full-time administrator. Our client was not only able to save around 20+ hours per week on admin tasks, but was also able to lower their costs. The client is now able to spend more time on business development and less time on repetitive admin tasks.
“I was really impressed with the marketing automation platform and the time I’ve saved on doing repetitive, admin work. The KDM team were very helpful in developing the automation workflows and training me in the area of marketing automation. I highly recommend KDM to anyone who is looking to purchase a marketing automation service.” – Brett Sheldon, Managing Director
- How Mobile Marketing Can Transform Your Business [Infographic]June 25th, 2018The number of marketing strategies and avenues of promotion was large even 20 years ago, but the internet brought about an entire host of new marketing techniques. We are steadily seeing a shift towards digital marketing over traditional marketing means such as TV ads, billboards, and flyers. It is mobile marketing that sees a real surge in usage. Mobile phones were used for marketing before, but smartphones changed the way people use the internet, and this is telling only by the number of mobile digital solutions and app development companies out there. Take a look at these brilliant examples of mobile marketing by businesses.
- How Are Brands Using AI And Machine Learning?June 11th, 2018Machine learning is one of the cornerstones of artificial intelligence. It is not reserved only for advanced robotics though, as more and more chatbots and everyday applications become more adaptive and responsive without human supervision. There are several ways to teach machines to perform a certain act and to deal intelligently and appropriately with certain scenarios. One teaching process involves exposing a system to examples many times till the computer begins to learn from them. So, you can feed a computer different pictures of dogs and cats till it can distinguish between both animals by recognizing pixels and patterns. These two technologies hold so much promise for the world of marketing today. They already provide shoppers with a more meaningful shopping experience by helping with product selection or by resolving their issues.
- Marketing Automation 2018 Report: Do You Really Know What It Is?June 04th, 2018Have you heard of marketing automation? And if you have, can you define the term “marketing automation” clearly in your head? According to Liana Technologies (2017) the biggest barrier to marketing automation adoption is knowledge. To some this might be a surprising statement, especially with so many blog posts, webinars and resources out there on such topic. However as interest for marketing automation rises, it seems that actual adoption of marketing automation is at a halt. A report by Digital Capital Advisors (2015) found that in a survey of 220,000 small businesses (approx. annual revenue of £3 - £14 million), only 5% used marketing automation tools. This very statistic suggests the lag in adoption, particularly in small businesses. To solve this issue, we conducted a survey between the end of 2017 and early 2018 to uncover how much businesses really know about marketing automation and what is it about marketing automation that is so confusing.
- 14 Common Marketing Challenges and How to Solve ThemMay 24th, 2018What are the biggest marketing challenges you face today? There is no right or wrong answer. Every marketer is faced with their own set of challenges or frustrations. Whether this is getting their company in front of the right target audience or proving ROI. And not to mention the global challenge of keeping up to date with new marketing technology and being able to take an intelligent-driven approach to marketing. Through exploring the internet and by asking real marketers at our marketing events, we have discovered 14 common marketing challenges faced by marketers in today’s landscape. Before you read on, please take a moment to list your own marketing challenges. And then you can compare your challenges with our list.
- 5 Ways Marketing Automation Makes GDPR Compliance EasyApril 06th, 2018Many people are under the impression that marketing automation is just spam. And spam is a big deal, especially with GDPR being enforced in under 2 months. If you are one of these people, then think again! Marketing automation is only spam when used wrongly. In the right hands, marketing automation can truly be a powerful tool for all companies. And using a marketing automation tool will not, I repeat will NOT break the rules highlighted in the new GDPR regulation. And here are 5 ways marketing automation takes the pain out of GDPR compliance.