More than just a results-driven digital marketing consultancy…Talk to us
Since 2001, KDM has been working with a range of companies, from manufacturing to ecommerce sites. Not only have we delivered exceptional results, we also have a strong relationship with all of our clients (or partners, as we like to call them). Just see our case studies below!
Connect & Sell
IT Techno Phobes Ltd
Generated marketing qualified leads through LinkedIn Prospecting. Created a client-facing LinkedIn Profile, which focused on getting results – Instead of the typical “resume-style” profile.
Connect & Sell
Our LinkedIn prospecting system (Connect & Sell) helped Factory Solutions to reach qualified leads in just 1 month, where it would have taken 12 to 24 months to generate sales before this system.
Meller & Protolan
We turned an average website into two new appealing and informative websites for Meller and Protolan. These websites were redesigned to focus on lead generation through clear structure and call to actions.
MailChimp to Marketing Automation
Is MailChimp a marketing automation tool? We cleaned up an email list of 20,000 contacts to get better engagement and targeting using our in-house marketing automation tool. This resulted in higher open and click-through rates.
Website Refresh + Connect & Sell
We turned an outdated website into a complete lead generation machine through clear sturcture and rich functionality. Plus provided training on how to use social media to reach out to potential clients and customers.
Website Refresh + Logo redesign
We created a website that is easy to use, as well as attractive and professional. We even add a lead generation functionality to help support the company’s end goal. Plus, redesigned a modern logo for the company.
The Business Success Consultant
We refreshed an outdated website and updated it with engaging content which resulted in more leads and website engagement. Plus offered training and guidance utilising the website for lead generation.
Website Refresh + Connect & Sell
Developed two new quality websites and optimised them for search engines. We even trained them on using LinkedIn for business development, which resulted in meeting with a very important client for the company.
Website Refresh + Content Creation
We transformed and refreshed the design of a outdated website, so that it is clear and engaging for the end-user. Plus created unique content, such as blogs and articles resulting in more qualified leads.
- How Are Brands Using AI And Machine Learning?June 11th, 2018Machine learning is one of the cornerstones of artificial intelligence. It is not reserved only for advanced robotics though, as more and more chatbots and everyday applications become more adaptive and responsive without human supervision. There are several ways to teach machines to perform a certain act and to deal intelligently and appropriately with certain scenarios. One teaching process involves exposing a system to examples many times till the computer begins to learn from them. So, you can feed a computer different pictures of dogs and cats till it can distinguish between both animals by recognizing pixels and patterns. These two technologies hold so much promise for the world of marketing today. They already provide shoppers with a more meaningful shopping experience by helping with product selection or by resolving their issues.
- Marketing Automation 2018 Report: Do You Really Know What It Is?June 04th, 2018Have you heard of marketing automation? And if you have, can you define the term “marketing automation” clearly in your head? According to Liana Technologies (2017) the biggest barrier to marketing automation adoption is knowledge. To some this might be a surprising statement, especially with so many blog posts, webinars and resources out there on such topic. However as interest for marketing automation rises, it seems that actual adoption of marketing automation is at a halt. A report by Digital Capital Advisors (2015) found that in a survey of 220,000 small businesses (approx. annual revenue of £3 - £14 million), only 5% used marketing automation tools. This very statistic suggests the lag in adoption, particularly in small businesses. To solve this issue, we conducted a survey between the end of 2017 and early 2018 to uncover how much businesses really know about marketing automation and what is it about marketing automation that is so confusing.
- 14 Common Marketing Challenges and How to Solve ThemMay 24th, 2018What are the biggest marketing challenges you face today? There is no right or wrong answer. Every marketer is faced with their own set of challenges or frustrations. Whether this is getting their company in front of the right target audience or proving ROI. And not to mention the global challenge of keeping up to date with new marketing technology and being able to take an intelligent-driven approach to marketing. Through exploring the internet and by asking real marketers at our marketing events, we have discovered 14 common marketing challenges faced by marketers in today’s landscape. Before you read on, please take a moment to list your own marketing challenges. And then you can compare your challenges with our list.
- 5 Ways Marketing Automation Makes GDPR Compliance EasyApril 06th, 2018Many people are under the impression that marketing automation is just spam. And spam is a big deal, especially with GDPR being enforced in under 2 months. If you are one of these people, then think again! Marketing automation is only spam when used wrongly. In the right hands, marketing automation can truly be a powerful tool for all companies. And using a marketing automation tool will not, I repeat will NOT break the rules highlighted in the new GDPR regulation. And here are 5 ways marketing automation takes the pain out of GDPR compliance.
- Are You Using Chatbots? 5 Chatbot Stats You Need to KnowMarch 20th, 2018Are chatbots taking over the world? Many of you might be sceptical about the idea of chatbots. How useful are they for businesses? Can they really answer customer enquiries? And even generate sales and nurture leads? The truth is many businesses are already utilizing chatbots as part of their marketing strategy. And the most used chatbot is the Facebook messenger bot. The facebook messenger bot can integrate with your e-commerce store, answer customer enquiries and offer product recommendations if created right. For example, for customer service Staples and Next both use Facebook messenger bot to answer common customer questions within minutes. While other companies, such as Spotify use the Facebook messenger chatbot to recommend songs and playlists. If you are not convinced by the value of chatbots for your business, then here are 5 chatbot stats you really need to know.