More than just a results-driven digital marketing consultancy…Talk to us
Since 2001, KDM has been working with a range of companies, from manufacturing to ecommerce sites. Not only have we delivered exceptional results, we also have a strong relationship with all of our clients (or partners, as we like to call them). Just see our case studies below!
The Business Support Organisation
Saved around 20+ hours per week by automating repetitive tasks, such as sending reminder emails, nurturing leads, accepting payment from members, raising invoices and so on.
Lowered costs and saved around 20+ hours per week by automating their client on-boarding process and automating tasks, such as payment, lead nurturing and reminder emails.
Connect & Sell
IT Techno Phobes Ltd
Generated marketing qualified leads through LinkedIn Prospecting. Created a client-facing LinkedIn Profile, which focused on getting results – Instead of the typical “resume-style” profile.
Connect & Sell
Our LinkedIn prospecting system (Connect & Sell) helped Factory Solutions to reach qualified leads in just 1 month, where it would have taken 12 to 24 months to generate sales before this system.
Meller & Protolan
We turned an average website into two new appealing and informative websites for Meller and Protolan. These websites were redesigned to focus on lead generation through clear structure and call to actions.
Website Refresh + Content Creation
We transformed and refreshed the design of a outdated website, so that it is clear and engaging for the end-user. Plus created unique content, such as blogs and articles resulting in more qualified leads.
MailChimp to Marketing Automation
Is MailChimp a marketing automation tool? We cleaned up an email list of 20,000 contacts to get better engagement and targeting using our in-house marketing automation tool. This resulted in higher open and click-through rates.
Website Refresh + Connect & Sell
We turned an outdated website into a complete lead generation machine through clear sturcture and rich functionality. Plus provided training on how to use social media to reach out to potential clients and customers.
Website Refresh + Logo redesign
We created a website that is easy to use, as well as attractive and professional. We even add a lead generation functionality to help support the company’s end goal. Plus, redesigned a modern logo for the company.
The Business Success Consultant
We refreshed an outdated website and updated it with engaging content which resulted in more leads and website engagement. Plus offered training and guidance utilising the website for lead generation.
Website Refresh + Connect & Sell
Developed two new quality websites and optimised them for search engines. We even trained them on using LinkedIn for business development, which resulted in meeting with a very important client for the company.
- Boost Your Site Engagement Using PollsJanuary 11th, 2019There is something that every website owner wishes but not all of them are able to achieve it i.e. to... Learn more
- How To Generate Leads For Your Business Using QuizzesDecember 19th, 2018Most of the key challenges that businesses face often involve money. In fact, one of the biggest marketing challenges faced by marketers is lead generation. If you really want to beat your competitors in this digital age. you will need to find creative ways to generate leads. Those traditional methods of lead generation such as placing a form on your website or even asking your clients for referrals all have limiting results. Think about it -How many times can your clients recommend you, until you run out of people in your network to ask? You can’t even rely on emails these days to get you clients, with the development in GDPR and other legislations. And not to mention that people hate being spammed whether this is through email spamming or through phone calls. The bottom-line is you need to work on a strategy that not only generates leads but generates quality leads. This is where lead generation quizzes are your best choice. They are engaging; they have wide reach and most importantly they let you generate quality leads.
- Digital Trends – 4 Important Reasons Why You Should CareDecember 14th, 2018Society is constantly going through some changes and currently, it is technology that is disrupting society more than ever. The world is going digital and the average person spends about a quarter of their day interacting with digital media in some way. In addition to changing how we spend our free time, it is also changing various different industries in business, most notably the marketing space. With that in mind, this article is going to look at the importance of digital trends in marketing and how they are changing how we work and live. We will touch on a few reasons why the current digital trend in the marketing space is important and beneficial for everyone involved. So if you think that following digital trends is not important - Then think again! Here are 4 important reasons why you should care about digital trends.
- 12 Cool Marketing Trends that will Conquer 2019December 10th, 2018It’s that time of the year again, where every marketer starts thinking about the future of marketing. Our team here at KDM don’t have a crystal ball, but we do know tons about marketing. And with this knowledge let us go through 12 of the coolest marketing trends that will conquer 2019.
- 10 Best Tools For Effective & Easy MarketingNovember 21th, 2018Being a business owner is probably one of the most challenging jobs on the planet. When first starting a new business, your main goal should be spreading the word about the services or products your company offer. Once you have built your business website and found an adequately priced hosting provider, you will need to shift your focus to optimizing it. With the help of reputable professionals and the right tools, getting your website optimized will be easy. For years, businesses of all shapes and sizes have used the power of online marketing to attract new customers from all over the world. In a recent study, researchers found that over half of the world’s population uses the Internet on a frequent basis. Tapping into a portion of this large audience can help you take your business from startup to a success story. Read below to find out about some of the essential tools you need for easy and effective marketing.