More than just a results-driven digital marketing consultancy…Talk to us
Since 2001, KDM has been working with a range of companies, from manufacturing to ecommerce sites. Not only have we delivered exceptional results, we also have a strong relationship with all of our clients (or partners, as we like to call them). Just see our case studies below!
The Business Support Organisation
Saved around 20+ hours per week by automating repetitive tasks, such as sending reminder emails, nurturing leads, accepting payment from members, raising invoices and so on.
Lowered costs and saved around 20+ hours per week by automating their client on-boarding process and automating tasks, such as payment, lead nurturing and reminder emails.
Connect & Sell
IT Techno Phobes Ltd
Generated marketing qualified leads through LinkedIn Prospecting. Created a client-facing LinkedIn Profile, which focused on getting results – Instead of the typical “resume-style” profile.
Connect & Sell
Our LinkedIn prospecting system (Connect & Sell) helped Factory Solutions to reach qualified leads in just 1 month, where it would have taken 12 to 24 months to generate sales before this system.
Meller & Protolan
We turned an average website into two new appealing and informative websites for Meller and Protolan. These websites were redesigned to focus on lead generation through clear structure and call to actions.
Website Refresh + Content Creation
We transformed and refreshed the design of a outdated website, so that it is clear and engaging for the end-user. Plus created unique content, such as blogs and articles resulting in more qualified leads.
MailChimp to Marketing Automation
Is MailChimp a marketing automation tool? We cleaned up an email list of 20,000 contacts to get better engagement and targeting using our in-house marketing automation tool. This resulted in higher open and click-through rates.
Website Refresh + Connect & Sell
We turned an outdated website into a complete lead generation machine through clear sturcture and rich functionality. Plus provided training on how to use social media to reach out to potential clients and customers.
Website Refresh + Logo redesign
We created a website that is easy to use, as well as attractive and professional. We even add a lead generation functionality to help support the company’s end goal. Plus, redesigned a modern logo for the company.
The Business Success Consultant
We refreshed an outdated website and updated it with engaging content which resulted in more leads and website engagement. Plus offered training and guidance utilising the website for lead generation.
Website Refresh + Connect & Sell
Developed two new quality websites and optimised them for search engines. We even trained them on using LinkedIn for business development, which resulted in meeting with a very important client for the company.
- How to Create a Data-Driven Marketing StrategyOctober 17th, 2018Many online marketing campaigns are aimed only at the quick lead or sell off - and thus give away growth potential. In this article, I'll explain how you can build a holistic online marketing strategy and unlock the full potential of your campaigns. The basis of this is data-driven marketing. You've probably already stumbled upon the term data-driven marketing. As a basic definition data-driven marketing is about making decisions based on solid data from your past or current marketing activities. Many marketers today, like to take this approach to marketing, as it focuses on the user and promotes interaction between marketing channels (anti-silo thinking!) And thus provides the basis for a successful online marketing campaign. A strategy that delivers.
- How AI is Transforming Web Design Right NowOctober 03th, 2018As we may already know, these days AI (Artificial Intelligence) is used in various sectors like healthcare, finance, education. Even digital marketing has been impacted by the rise of Artificial intelligence. As the technology develops it’s no surprise to see the implementation of AI almost everywhere. Saying this, one of the biggest weaknesses for AI tools comes down to their ability to think creatively. But to the surprise of some, recent developments have now allowed AI to support web designers in the process of creating websites that not only attract customers but engage them also.
- Is AI really that important in Digital marketing?September 19th, 2018Around the world, technology is developing or evolving with each passing day. Why do you ask? It’s all down to the world wide web and the internet. Since the internet was created, it’s power and its efficiency in providing solutions for everyday problems like medical advice, travel arrangements, finding local restaurants, etc. has changed our very lives. Digital marketing is a field that has mostly changed over the years because of the internet.
- How Mobile Marketing Can Transform Your Business [Infographic]June 25th, 2018The number of marketing strategies and avenues of promotion was large even 20 years ago, but the internet brought about an entire host of new marketing techniques. We are steadily seeing a shift towards digital marketing over traditional marketing means such as TV ads, billboards, and flyers. It is mobile marketing that sees a real surge in usage. Mobile phones were used for marketing before, but smartphones changed the way people use the internet, and this is telling only by the number of mobile digital solutions and app development companies out there. Take a look at these brilliant examples of mobile marketing by businesses.
- How Are Brands Using AI And Machine Learning?June 11th, 2018Machine learning is one of the cornerstones of artificial intelligence. It is not reserved only for advanced robotics though, as more and more chatbots and everyday applications become more adaptive and responsive without human supervision. There are several ways to teach machines to perform a certain act and to deal intelligently and appropriately with certain scenarios. One teaching process involves exposing a system to examples many times till the computer begins to learn from them. So, you can feed a computer different pictures of dogs and cats till it can distinguish between both animals by recognizing pixels and patterns. These two technologies hold so much promise for the world of marketing today. They already provide shoppers with a more meaningful shopping experience by helping with product selection or by resolving their issues.