More than just a results-driven digital marketing consultancy…Talk to us
Since 2001, KDM has been working with a range of companies, from manufacturing to ecommerce sites. Not only have we delivered exceptional results, we also have a strong relationship with all of our clients (or partners, as we like to call them). Just see our case studies below!
The Business Support Organisation
Saved around 20+ hours per week by automating repetitive tasks, such as sending reminder emails, nurturing leads, accepting payment from members, raising invoices and so on.
Lowered costs and saved around 20+ hours per week by automating their client on-boarding process and automating tasks, such as payment, lead nurturing and reminder emails.
Connect & Sell
IT Techno Phobes Ltd
Generated marketing qualified leads through LinkedIn Prospecting. Created a client-facing LinkedIn Profile, which focused on getting results – Instead of the typical “resume-style” profile.
Connect & Sell
Our LinkedIn prospecting system (Connect & Sell) helped Factory Solutions to reach qualified leads in just 1 month, where it would have taken 12 to 24 months to generate sales before this system.
Meller & Protolan
We turned an average website into two new appealing and informative websites for Meller and Protolan. These websites were redesigned to focus on lead generation through clear structure and call to actions.
Website Refresh + Content Creation
We transformed and refreshed the design of a outdated website, so that it is clear and engaging for the end-user. Plus created unique content, such as blogs and articles resulting in more qualified leads.
MailChimp to Marketing Automation
Is MailChimp a marketing automation tool? We cleaned up an email list of 20,000 contacts to get better engagement and targeting using our in-house marketing automation tool. This resulted in higher open and click-through rates.
Website Refresh + Connect & Sell
We turned an outdated website into a complete lead generation machine through clear sturcture and rich functionality. Plus provided training on how to use social media to reach out to potential clients and customers.
Website Refresh + Logo redesign
We created a website that is easy to use, as well as attractive and professional. We even add a lead generation functionality to help support the company’s end goal. Plus, redesigned a modern logo for the company.
The Business Success Consultant
We refreshed an outdated website and updated it with engaging content which resulted in more leads and website engagement. Plus offered training and guidance utilising the website for lead generation.
Website Refresh + Connect & Sell
Developed two new quality websites and optimised them for search engines. We even trained them on using LinkedIn for business development, which resulted in meeting with a very important client for the company.
- 12 Cool Marketing Trends that will Conquer 2019December 10th, 2018It’s that time of the year again, where every marketer starts thinking about the future of marketing. Our team here at KDM don’t have a crystal ball, but we do know tons about marketing. And with this knowledge let us go through 12 of the coolest marketing trends that will conquer 2019.
- 10 Best Tools For Effective & Easy MarketingNovember 21th, 2018Being a business owner is probably one of the most challenging jobs on the planet. When first starting a new business, your main goal should be spreading the word about the services or products your company offer. Once you have built your business website and found an adequately priced hosting provider, you will need to shift your focus to optimizing it. With the help of reputable professionals and the right tools, getting your website optimized will be easy. For years, businesses of all shapes and sizes have used the power of online marketing to attract new customers from all over the world. In a recent study, researchers found that over half of the world’s population uses the Internet on a frequent basis. Tapping into a portion of this large audience can help you take your business from startup to a success story. Read below to find out about some of the essential tools you need for easy and effective marketing.
- 5 Must-Have SEO Skills That Every Digital Marketer Should KnowNovember 07th, 2018Did you know that 4 in 5 consumers use search engines to find local information? Even though the benefits of ranking number 1 in search engines is clear, many businesses still find it difficult to understand. And who can blame them? Optimizing your site for search engines can take years to get right, and even if you got all the basics in place there is still no guarantee that you’ll be number 1 in the search results. Some business owners mistakenly see SEO as a one-off thing, which you update and ignore. The reality, however, is that SEO is a field of expertise that requires ongoing monitoring and updates to your site to make sure you continue to move up the ranks. Therefore having a team or a person with an understanding of SEO is highly essential. Here are 5 must-have SEO skills that every digital marketer should know!
- How to Create a Data-Driven Marketing StrategyOctober 17th, 2018Many online marketing campaigns are aimed only at the quick lead or sell off - and thus give away growth potential. In this article, I'll explain how you can build a holistic online marketing strategy and unlock the full potential of your campaigns. The basis of this is data-driven marketing. You've probably already stumbled upon the term data-driven marketing. As a basic definition data-driven marketing is about making decisions based on solid data from your past or current marketing activities. Many marketers today, like to take this approach to marketing, as it focuses on the user and promotes interaction between marketing channels (anti-silo thinking!) And thus provides the basis for a successful online marketing campaign. A strategy that delivers.
- How AI is Transforming Web Design Right NowOctober 03th, 2018As we may already know, these days AI (Artificial Intelligence) is used in various sectors like healthcare, finance, education. Even digital marketing has been impacted by the rise of Artificial intelligence. As the technology develops it’s no surprise to see the implementation of AI almost everywhere. Saying this, one of the biggest weaknesses for AI tools comes down to their ability to think creatively. But to the surprise of some, recent developments have now allowed AI to support web designers in the process of creating websites that not only attract customers but engage them also.