A new kind of digital marketing consultancyTalk to us
KDM (fully known as Kinetic Digital Marketing) is a cutting-edge digital marketing consultancy at the forefront of technology. We combine innovative processes with friendly faces to give you the best possible results for your company. The vision behind KDM is to help businesses market their products or services to the right customers, at the right time and in the right place. With over 16 years’ experience in the digital marketing field, we have gained the expertise and knowledge to help take your business to the next level.
WHAT WE DO
KDM operates like no other digital marketing consultancy or agency. What makes us different is our approach to work. Instead of focusing on one or two small areas of digital marketing, we focus on the bigger picture. That means we do more than just simply implement a Facebook campaign or create a website. We take it a step further by looking at your company’s needs and then developing a long-term strategy based on these needs. It is this long-term focus that allows us to delve deeper into your business’s problem and provide a fully customised solution to solve it. After all, what’s the point of a single Facebook campaign that increases your likes by 1000, but has no impact on your sales?
Because of KDM’s long-term approach, we see our clients as partners. Why partners, you ask? SImply because we maintain a mutual relationship with everyone we work with. Think of us, as your trusted advisors, as we work with you to achieve your goals and long term vision. And for some added peace of mind, here’s a cool fact about KDM:
KDM’s partnership retention rate is 94%
Yes, 94%, we clearly have a proven track record of maintaining successful, long-term partnerships. And if this isn’t enough, here are 5 more reasons for choosing KDM:
- Our dedicated team of digital marketing experts has the knowledge to get you places.
- We aim for success and even more important, long-term success!
- We build deeper and meaningful relationships with our partners.
- We’re forward-thinking and always on the lookout for the next big thing or technology to utilise.
- We offer customised solutions to each and every one of our partners to meet their unique needs.
Still feeling a little hesitant? Why not book a free strategy session with one of our digital marketing experts to discuss your business needs.
- 5 Ways Marketing Automation Makes GDPR Compliance EasyApril 06th, 2018Many people are under the impression that marketing automation is just spam. And spam is a big deal, especially with GDPR being enforced in under 2 months. If you are one of these people, then think again! Marketing automation is only spam when used wrongly. In the right hands, marketing automation can truly be a powerful tool for all companies. And using a marketing automation tool will not, I repeat will NOT break the rules highlighted in the new GDPR regulation. And here are 5 ways marketing automation takes the pain out of GDPR compliance.
- Are You Using Chatbots? 5 Chatbot Stats You Need to KnowMarch 20th, 2018Are chatbots taking over the world? Many of you might be sceptical about the idea of chatbots. How useful are they for businesses? Can they really answer customer enquiries? And even generate sales and nurture leads? The truth is many businesses are already utilizing chatbots as part of their marketing strategy. And the most used chatbot is the Facebook messenger bot. The facebook messenger bot can integrate with your e-commerce store, answer customer enquiries and offer product recommendations if created right. For example, for customer service Staples and Next both use Facebook messenger bot to answer common customer questions within minutes. While other companies, such as Spotify use the Facebook messenger chatbot to recommend songs and playlists. If you are not convinced by the value of chatbots for your business, then here are 5 chatbot stats you really need to know.
- Digital Marketing Consultancy Or Agency: What Are The Differences?March 02th, 2018Many clients and marketing companies tend to get mixed up when it comes to distinguishing between a digital marketing consultancy and an agency. Some agencies think they are consultancies and some consultancies think they are agencies. So what is the real difference between a digital marketing consultancy and agency and are the lines blurring between these two? Here are the 5 key differences between a consultancy and an agency.
- GDPR Compliance Checklist for Digital Marketers & BusinessesFebruary 08th, 2018GDPR enforcement is fast approaching. The big question for most businesses is how do I exactly comply with these new rules in data protection and what does it mean for the contacts in my database? GDPR or General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new digital privacy regulation introduced to protect users and their data. This means that businesses by default will have to have some type of privacy on all their digital products and websites. And they will have to monitor and assess their privacy settings regularly to monitor any data breaches and make sure they have the necessary permissions to use and share a user’s data.
- 5 Ways To Generate Leads Using ChatbotsJanuary 18th, 2018Chatbots have come a long way since the 1970’s. Today chatbots are to provide reminders, recognise natural voice commands, answer questions and even respond to requests with personality. With so much advancement over the past 50 years or so, many marketers are now asking, how can chatbots help businesses? And more importantly, can chatbots be used to generate leads? The answer itself is quite surprising. If you are in sales, you would know the significance of relationship building in getting customers. Therefore in today's modern world, chatbots could bridge the gap between customers and sales through highly-responsive communication. Here are 5 ways to generate leads using chatbots.