A new kind of digital marketing consultancyTalk to us
KDM (fully known as Kinetic Digital Marketing) is a cutting-edge digital marketing consultancy at the forefront of technology. We combine innovative processes with friendly faces to give you the best possible results for your company. The vision behind KDM is to help businesses market their products or services to the right customers, at the right time and in the right place. With over 16 years’ experience in the digital marketing field, we have gained the expertise and knowledge to help take your business to the next level.
WHAT WE DO
KDM operates like no other digital marketing consultancy or agency. What makes us different is our approach to work. Instead of focusing on one or two small areas of digital marketing, we focus on the bigger picture. That means we do more than just simply implement a Facebook campaign or create a website. We take it a step further by looking at your company’s needs and then developing a long-term strategy based on these needs. It is this long-term focus that allows us to delve deeper into your business’s problem and provide a fully customised solution to solve it. After all, what’s the point of a single Facebook campaign that increases your likes by 1000, but has no impact on your sales?
Because of KDM’s long-term approach, we see our clients as partners. Why partners, you ask? SImply because we maintain a mutual relationship with everyone we work with. Think of us, as your trusted advisors, as we work with you to achieve your goals and long term vision. And for some added peace of mind, here’s a cool fact about KDM:
KDM’s partnership retention rate is 94%
Yes, 94%, we clearly have a proven track record of maintaining successful, long-term partnerships. And if this isn’t enough, here are 5 more reasons for choosing KDM:
- Our dedicated team of digital marketing experts has the knowledge to get you places.
- We aim for success and even more important, long-term success!
- We build deeper and meaningful relationships with our partners.
- We’re forward-thinking and always on the lookout for the next big thing or technology to utilise.
- We offer customised solutions to each and every one of our partners to meet their unique needs.
Still feeling a little hesitant? Why not book a free strategy session with one of our digital marketing experts to discuss your business needs.
- GDPR Compliance Checklist for Digital Marketers & BusinessesFebruary 08th, 2018GDPR enforcement is fast approaching. The big question for most businesses is how do I exactly comply with these new rules in data protection and what does it mean for the contacts in my database? GDPR or General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new digital privacy regulation introduced to protect users and their data. This means that businesses by default will have to have some type of privacy on all their digital products and websites. And they will have to monitor and assess their privacy settings regularly to monitor any data breaches and make sure they have the necessary permissions to use and share a user’s data.
- 5 Ways To Generate Leads Using ChatbotsJanuary 18th, 2018Chatbots have come a long way since the 1970’s. Today chatbots are to provide reminders, recognise natural voice commands, answer questions and even respond to requests with personality. With so much advancement over the past 50 years or so, many marketers are now asking, how can chatbots help businesses? And more importantly, can chatbots be used to generate leads? The answer itself is quite surprising. If you are in sales, you would know the significance of relationship building in getting customers. Therefore in today's modern world, chatbots could bridge the gap between customers and sales through highly-responsive communication. Here are 5 ways to generate leads using chatbots.
- 8 Digital Marketing Resolutions to Start the New Year RightJanuary 04th, 2018It’s 2018 everyone! Happy new year to all our readers! It’s now the time of the year when everyone is thinking about new year resolutions to make 2018 better than 2017. Some common resolutions are to spend more time with your family, learning a new skill, travelling more and of course eating less greasy food (this one's mine!). New year resolutions don’t all need to relate to personal stuff, you can even apply them to your business. For example to have more team outings, go to more training events, to get more clients and so on. And to make sure your digital marketing rocks in 2018, you can even create some digital marketing resolutions. To help you out, here are our 7 digital marketing resolutions to start the new year right.
- 10 Digital Marketing Trends for 2018December 21th, 2017With 2018 just a few days away, many businesses might already be thinking about their digital marketing strategy next year. If you are, then here are 10 digital marketing trends for 2018 you might want to consider. You can expect the following changes: In 2018, there will be less hype and more action in the world of artificial intelligence. Companies will start including an AI strategy into their digital marketing strategies. Which would include everything from managing data to automating processes. This will become necessary as more and more companies see the value in intelligence-driven marketing and the role of AI in obtaining and organizing vital customer data.
- Marketing Automation Plugins Or Software: Which Is Better?December 12th, 2017According to a report by Marketo and Ascend (2015), 42% of companies use a marketing automation platform, compared to 54% using a CRM and 82% using email marketing technology. This stat alone suggests a certain amount of scepticism towards the adoption of marketing automation software compared to other options on the market. A common alternative for most businesses is turning to plugins to automate their marketing activities. If you have an e-commerce site, you might have noticed all the plugins or apps available. For example the Push Monkey app for Shopify users or using cart abandonment lite for Woocommerce. And who can blame them? At first glance, plugins seem to be the much easier and cheaper option to take. However are plugins really worth the money and in the long-term are they better or worse than purchasing a dedicated marketing automation tool, like Hubspot or Active Campaign.