A new kind of digital marketing consultancyTalk to us
KDM (fully known as Kinetic Digital Marketing) is a cutting-edge digital marketing consultancy at the forefront of technology. We combine innovative processes with friendly faces to give you the best possible results for your company. The vision behind KDM is to help businesses market their products or services to the right customers, at the right time and in the right place. With over 16 years’ experience in the digital marketing field, we have gained the expertise and knowledge to help take your business to the next level.
WHAT WE DO
KDM operates like no other digital marketing consultancy or agency. What makes us different is our approach to work. Instead of focusing on one or two small areas of digital marketing, we focus on the bigger picture. That means we do more than just simply implement a Facebook campaign or create a website. We take it a step further by looking at your company’s needs and then developing a long-term strategy based on these needs. It is this long-term focus that allows us to delve deeper into your business’s problem and provide a fully customised solution to solve it. After all, what’s the point of a single Facebook campaign that increases your likes by 1000, but has no impact on your sales?
Because of KDM’s long-term approach, we see our clients as partners. Why partners, you ask? SImply because we maintain a mutual relationship with everyone we work with. Think of us, as your trusted advisors, as we work with you to achieve your goals and long term vision. And for some added peace of mind, here’s a cool fact about KDM:
KDM’s partnership retention rate is 94%
Yes, 94%, we clearly have a proven track record of maintaining successful, long-term partnerships. And if this isn’t enough, here are 5 more reasons for choosing KDM:
- Our dedicated team of digital marketing experts has the knowledge to get you places.
- We aim for success and even more important, long-term success!
- We build deeper and meaningful relationships with our partners.
- We’re forward-thinking and always on the lookout for the next big thing or technology to utilise.
- We offer customised solutions to each and every one of our partners to meet their unique needs.
Still feeling a little hesitant? Why not book a marketing strategy clinic with one of our digital marketing experts to discuss your business needs.
- How Mobile Marketing Can Transform Your Business [Infographic]June 25th, 2018The number of marketing strategies and avenues of promotion was large even 20 years ago, but the internet brought about an entire host of new marketing techniques. We are steadily seeing a shift towards digital marketing over traditional marketing means such as TV ads, billboards, and flyers. It is mobile marketing that sees a real surge in usage. Mobile phones were used for marketing before, but smartphones changed the way people use the internet, and this is telling only by the number of mobile digital solutions and app development companies out there. Take a look at these brilliant examples of mobile marketing by businesses.
- How Are Brands Using AI And Machine Learning?June 11th, 2018Machine learning is one of the cornerstones of artificial intelligence. It is not reserved only for advanced robotics though, as more and more chatbots and everyday applications become more adaptive and responsive without human supervision. There are several ways to teach machines to perform a certain act and to deal intelligently and appropriately with certain scenarios. One teaching process involves exposing a system to examples many times till the computer begins to learn from them. So, you can feed a computer different pictures of dogs and cats till it can distinguish between both animals by recognizing pixels and patterns. These two technologies hold so much promise for the world of marketing today. They already provide shoppers with a more meaningful shopping experience by helping with product selection or by resolving their issues.
- Marketing Automation 2018 Report: Do You Really Know What It Is?June 04th, 2018Have you heard of marketing automation? And if you have, can you define the term “marketing automation” clearly in your head? According to Liana Technologies (2017) the biggest barrier to marketing automation adoption is knowledge. To some this might be a surprising statement, especially with so many blog posts, webinars and resources out there on such topic. However as interest for marketing automation rises, it seems that actual adoption of marketing automation is at a halt. A report by Digital Capital Advisors (2015) found that in a survey of 220,000 small businesses (approx. annual revenue of £3 - £14 million), only 5% used marketing automation tools. This very statistic suggests the lag in adoption, particularly in small businesses. To solve this issue, we conducted a survey between the end of 2017 and early 2018 to uncover how much businesses really know about marketing automation and what is it about marketing automation that is so confusing.
- 14 Common Marketing Challenges and How to Solve ThemMay 24th, 2018What are the biggest marketing challenges you face today? There is no right or wrong answer. Every marketer is faced with their own set of challenges or frustrations. Whether this is getting their company in front of the right target audience or proving ROI. And not to mention the global challenge of keeping up to date with new marketing technology and being able to take an intelligent-driven approach to marketing. Through exploring the internet and by asking real marketers at our marketing events, we have discovered 14 common marketing challenges faced by marketers in today’s landscape. Before you read on, please take a moment to list your own marketing challenges. And then you can compare your challenges with our list.
- 5 Ways Marketing Automation Makes GDPR Compliance EasyApril 06th, 2018Many people are under the impression that marketing automation is just spam. And spam is a big deal, especially with GDPR being enforced in under 2 months. If you are one of these people, then think again! Marketing automation is only spam when used wrongly. In the right hands, marketing automation can truly be a powerful tool for all companies. And using a marketing automation tool will not, I repeat will NOT break the rules highlighted in the new GDPR regulation. And here are 5 ways marketing automation takes the pain out of GDPR compliance.