A new kind of digital marketing consultancyTalk to us
KDM (fully known as Kinetic Digital Marketing) is a cutting-edge digital marketing consultancy at the forefront of technology. We combine innovative processes with friendly faces to give you the best possible results for your company. The vision behind KDM is to help businesses market their products or services to the right customers, at the right time and in the right place. With over 16 years’ experience in the digital marketing field, we have gained the expertise and knowledge to help take your business to the next level.
WHAT WE DO
KDM operates like no other digital marketing consultancy or agency. What makes us different is our approach to work. Instead of focusing on one or two small areas of digital marketing, we focus on the bigger picture. That means we do more than just simply implement a Facebook campaign or create a website. We take it a step further by looking at your company’s needs and then developing a long-term strategy based on these needs. It is this long-term focus that allows us to delve deeper into your business’s problem and provide a fully customised solution to solve it. After all, what’s the point of a single Facebook campaign that increases your likes by 1000, but has no impact on your sales?
Because of KDM’s long-term approach, we see our clients as partners. Why partners, you ask? SImply because we maintain a mutual relationship with everyone we work with. Think of us, as your trusted advisors, as we work with you to achieve your goals and long term vision. And for some added peace of mind, here’s a cool fact about KDM:
KDM’s partnership retention rate is 94%
Yes, 94%, we clearly have a proven track record of maintaining successful, long-term partnerships. And if this isn’t enough, here are 5 more reasons for choosing KDM:
- Our dedicated team of digital marketing experts has the knowledge to get you places.
- We aim for success and even more important, long-term success!
- We build deeper and meaningful relationships with our partners.
- We’re forward-thinking and always on the lookout for the next big thing or technology to utilise.
- We offer customised solutions to each and every one of our partners to meet their unique needs.
Still feeling a little hesitant? Why not book a marketing strategy clinic with one of our digital marketing experts to discuss your business needs.
- 12 Cool Marketing Trends that will Conquer 2019December 10th, 2018It’s that time of the year again, where every marketer starts thinking about the future of marketing. Our team here at KDM don’t have a crystal ball, but we do know tons about marketing. And with this knowledge let us go through 12 of the coolest marketing trends that will conquer 2019.
- 10 Best Tools For Effective & Easy MarketingNovember 21th, 2018Being a business owner is probably one of the most challenging jobs on the planet. When first starting a new business, your main goal should be spreading the word about the services or products your company offer. Once you have built your business website and found an adequately priced hosting provider, you will need to shift your focus to optimizing it. With the help of reputable professionals and the right tools, getting your website optimized will be easy. For years, businesses of all shapes and sizes have used the power of online marketing to attract new customers from all over the world. In a recent study, researchers found that over half of the world’s population uses the Internet on a frequent basis. Tapping into a portion of this large audience can help you take your business from startup to a success story. Read below to find out about some of the essential tools you need for easy and effective marketing.
- 5 Must-Have SEO Skills That Every Digital Marketer Should KnowNovember 07th, 2018Did you know that 4 in 5 consumers use search engines to find local information? Even though the benefits of ranking number 1 in search engines is clear, many businesses still find it difficult to understand. And who can blame them? Optimizing your site for search engines can take years to get right, and even if you got all the basics in place there is still no guarantee that you’ll be number 1 in the search results. Some business owners mistakenly see SEO as a one-off thing, which you update and ignore. The reality, however, is that SEO is a field of expertise that requires ongoing monitoring and updates to your site to make sure you continue to move up the ranks. Therefore having a team or a person with an understanding of SEO is highly essential. Here are 5 must-have SEO skills that every digital marketer should know!
- How to Create a Data-Driven Marketing StrategyOctober 17th, 2018Many online marketing campaigns are aimed only at the quick lead or sell off - and thus give away growth potential. In this article, I'll explain how you can build a holistic online marketing strategy and unlock the full potential of your campaigns. The basis of this is data-driven marketing. You've probably already stumbled upon the term data-driven marketing. As a basic definition data-driven marketing is about making decisions based on solid data from your past or current marketing activities. Many marketers today, like to take this approach to marketing, as it focuses on the user and promotes interaction between marketing channels (anti-silo thinking!) And thus provides the basis for a successful online marketing campaign. A strategy that delivers.
- How AI is Transforming Web Design Right NowOctober 03th, 2018As we may already know, these days AI (Artificial Intelligence) is used in various sectors like healthcare, finance, education. Even digital marketing has been impacted by the rise of Artificial intelligence. As the technology develops it’s no surprise to see the implementation of AI almost everywhere. Saying this, one of the biggest weaknesses for AI tools comes down to their ability to think creatively. But to the surprise of some, recent developments have now allowed AI to support web designers in the process of creating websites that not only attract customers but engage them also.