Modest beginnings and cutting-edge technology.Talk to us
KDM (Formerly known as Kinetic Productions) is a digital marketing consultancy based in Birmingham and Sutton Coldfield, founded in 2001 by Karen Poxon. The idea behind starting KDM was to help businesses market their products and services through using the latest and greatest in digital marketing.
With over 16 years of experience, KDM has developed a strong portfolio of working with a range of partners. This includes everyone from manufacturing to IT and technology companies. We have delivered extraordinary results, formed long-term partnerships and even had fun on the way.
With all this expertise and experience, we have become more than a digital marketing consultancy, but pioneers. Today, KDM is investing in creating the best in-house software to make marketing automation and email marketing more effective. Of course, we can’t give away our secret formula but we call tell you that it has dramatically increased the effectiveness of email campaigns sent by our partners.
OUR SECRET RECIPE
How is KDM any different from other digital marketing consultancies? Simple…it’s our unique 4 step process! Our 4 step process helps us to create winning digital marketing strategies that not only work for you, but also deliver.
STEP 1: TIME TO GET AUDITING
At the base of every great strategy is an audit. At KDM, we conduct a complete audit of your company and its marketplace. This includes looking at your strengths, weaknesses, as well as your competitors, company goals and buyer persona’s. This helps us get a bigger picture of what you do and highlight areas of improvement.
STEP 2: STRATEGIC PLAN HERE WE COME
We’ve done the research and have identified the problems. Now it’s time to create a winning digital marketing strategy, which can be implemented to not only solve your problems, but also to match your company’s resources. This way we can guarantee long term success. Our plan includes all areas of digital marketing including, website, SEO, content marketing, social media and marketing automation. Allowing us to focus on both generating leads and increasing sales.
STEP 3: WHERE THE ACTION IS
With a game plan all drawn up, it’s time to put it into action. This involves creating the content, updating your website, managing social media channels, creating automations and anything else it takes to get you results. To ensure long-term success, we can even train you and your employees on how best to use digital marketing for your company. Allowing for a continuous stream of digital marketing activities that never stop.
STEP 4: CAN’T FORGET THOSE KPI’S
The most essential part of our process is measuring. When it comes to KPI’s we keep it SMART. That means each KPI we develop can be measured to see your company’s performance and progress more clearly.
Specific: We make sure our KPI’s are detailed enough to understand and implement.
Measurable: Our KPI’s include quantifiable data, so we can easily see the difference.
Accurate: We use real data from your company’s past performance to create these.
Relevant: We never include pointless KPI’s that mean nothing to your company.
Timely: Our KPI’s always have a deadline attached ensuring you get quick results.
- Intelligence-Driven Marketing: A shift from Data-Driven MarketingOctober 18th, 2017Intelligence-driven marketing is the latest buzzword to be thrown around in the world of digital marketing. But where did the term “Intelligence-driven marketing” come from? And more importantly what does it mean for businesses? With the recent updates in technology, today's companies must do more than just collect and use data in their marketing activities. They need to get clever with their marketing and focus on intelligence-driven marketing. That is knowing who their buyer personas are and connecting with them at each stage of the sales funnel.
- 5 Tips for Creating Facebook Dynamic AdsOctober 11th, 2017Facebook dynamic ads (originally called dynamic product ads) were originally launched in early 2015. Before the release of dynamic ads... Learn more
- How to Use Marketing Automation Throughout the Sales Funnel?October 04th, 2017Did you know that 67% of B2B companies using marketing automation saw at least a 10% increase in sales opportunities... Learn more
- What is Marketing Automation and Why Should You Care?September 27th, 2017Marketing automation seems to be the biggest buzzword in marketing today. But do you really know what marketing automation is?... Learn more
- Using social media throughout the sales funnelSeptember 20th, 2017More and more businesses are using social media to raise brand awareness and to connect with their customers. But, did... Learn more