Meet the team
Our team of digital marketing experts, website designers and developers.
From my background as a technical project manager I founded Kinetic Productions in 2001 to supply web sites to companies in Birmingham. We have gone from strength to strength . Marketing is my passion; which is just as well because the face of marketing has changed considerably with the growth and evolvement of digital marketing. I’m naturally a sociable person and spend my time on business development, networking and keeping in touch with our clients through face to face, telephone and on social media networks. To relax I like reading fiction, travelling, tennis and going to the gym.
Having come from a systems and engineering management background I now specialise in digital marketing and the technology side of the business. I love the fact that Digital Marketing is becoming more and more powerful and cost effective due to technology advancements with software, tools and techniques. I also love working with our multi skilled and talented team and try very hard to make sure our company is the best in the business and a great place to work.
Responsible for our client’s digital marketing activities, I take care of their blog posts, connections and tweets, across all platforms making sure that their digital marketing plans are implemented correctly.
Office manager and digital marketer – with many years of experience my job is to make sure the office runs smoothly and amongst other things compile the quarterly newsletter, email campaigns and generally make sure Karen gets everything done! When not in the Office, I can be found on the golf course, enjoying the challenge of being a hockey mum, walking and exercising my lively dogs, socialising in general.
As the lead creative designer, my work is exciting and very varied, working with our clients to create eye catching, professional images for their digital marketing activity. When I’m not hard at work my interests include travelling, drawing, going to the gym and of course socialising.
We also have a team of designers and developers who are both skilled and experienced in their fields and specialise in responsive website design, website development and bespoke web application software.
- Intelligence-Driven Marketing: A shift from Data-Driven MarketingOctober 18th, 2017Intelligence-driven marketing is the latest buzzword to be thrown around in the world of digital marketing. But where did the term “Intelligence-driven marketing” come from? And more importantly what does it mean for businesses? With the recent updates in technology, today's companies must do more than just collect and use data in their marketing activities. They need to get clever with their marketing and focus on intelligence-driven marketing. That is knowing who their buyer personas are and connecting with them at each stage of the sales funnel.
- 5 Tips for Creating Facebook Dynamic AdsOctober 11th, 2017Facebook dynamic ads (originally called dynamic product ads) were originally launched in early 2015. Before the release of dynamic ads... Learn more
- How to Use Marketing Automation Throughout the Sales Funnel?October 04th, 2017Did you know that 67% of B2B companies using marketing automation saw at least a 10% increase in sales opportunities... Learn more
- What is Marketing Automation and Why Should You Care?September 27th, 2017Marketing automation seems to be the biggest buzzword in marketing today. But do you really know what marketing automation is?... Learn more
- Using social media throughout the sales funnelSeptember 20th, 2017More and more businesses are using social media to raise brand awareness and to connect with their customers. But, did... Learn more