What does your website say about your company?Talk to us
8 seconds is all you have. In 8 seconds a visitor will make their mind up whether they want your offering or not. What impression does your website give in 8 seconds?
At KDM we understand that your website is at the centre of all your digital marketing activities. Almost everything you do leads back to your website. It is crucial that your website not only looks great, but is giving the right information to your potential customers. Not to mention optimised for all devices, search engines and in line with your brand values.
Our deep understanding and research into your customers allows us to create websites that not only deliver in sales, but also rank high in search engines. Our website design service covers everything from design, auditing and after care. So you can be reassured that your website is in safe hands.This includes regular backups of your website, updates to software and security updates.
your web pages to connect people to your company & make the right 1st impression
to discuss your requirements & create the brief
your website to fulfil the 8 second rule & maximise your leads
your business - open for business
worry free websites which are refreshed every 2 years at no extra cost. Keep up with trend & technology changes
- Intelligence-Driven Marketing: A shift from Data-Driven MarketingOctober 18th, 2017Intelligence-driven marketing is the latest buzzword to be thrown around in the world of digital marketing. But where did the term “Intelligence-driven marketing” come from? And more importantly what does it mean for businesses? With the recent updates in technology, today's companies must do more than just collect and use data in their marketing activities. They need to get clever with their marketing and focus on intelligence-driven marketing. That is knowing who their buyer personas are and connecting with them at each stage of the sales funnel.
- 5 Tips for Creating Facebook Dynamic AdsOctober 11th, 2017Facebook dynamic ads (originally called dynamic product ads) were originally launched in early 2015. Before the release of dynamic ads... Learn more
- How to Use Marketing Automation Throughout the Sales Funnel?October 04th, 2017Did you know that 67% of B2B companies using marketing automation saw at least a 10% increase in sales opportunities... Learn more
- What is Marketing Automation and Why Should You Care?September 27th, 2017Marketing automation seems to be the biggest buzzword in marketing today. But do you really know what marketing automation is?... Learn more
- Using social media throughout the sales funnelSeptember 20th, 2017More and more businesses are using social media to raise brand awareness and to connect with their customers. But, did... Learn more