Billions of posts are shared daily, are yours?Talk to us
Social media has been the greatest development to hit our society since the birth of the internet. It is evident that being on social media is no longer an option, but mandatory. You might be thinking with so many platforms out there, which one is the best?
Simple answer…there is no best option. The best platform is the one that communicates with your target audience and engages them the most. This could be Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube or any other channel out there. At KDM we know the impact of social media when done right. Social media is more than just PR for your company, it is a way of getting to know your customers and connecting with them on a deeper level. A level that no other digital marketing channel can achieve.
Skeptics beware…social media is not to be underestimated. Our team of experts can help create a lead-generating social media strategy by taking a look at your current activities and creating a tailored content calendar. We aim to inform, inspire and educate your customers through the power of social media.
- Intelligence-Driven Marketing: A shift from Data-Driven MarketingOctober 18th, 2017Intelligence-driven marketing is the latest buzzword to be thrown around in the world of digital marketing. But where did the term “Intelligence-driven marketing” come from? And more importantly what does it mean for businesses? With the recent updates in technology, today's companies must do more than just collect and use data in their marketing activities. They need to get clever with their marketing and focus on intelligence-driven marketing. That is knowing who their buyer personas are and connecting with them at each stage of the sales funnel.
- 5 Tips for Creating Facebook Dynamic AdsOctober 11th, 2017Facebook dynamic ads (originally called dynamic product ads) were originally launched in early 2015. Before the release of dynamic ads... Learn more
- How to Use Marketing Automation Throughout the Sales Funnel?October 04th, 2017Did you know that 67% of B2B companies using marketing automation saw at least a 10% increase in sales opportunities... Learn more
- What is Marketing Automation and Why Should You Care?September 27th, 2017Marketing automation seems to be the biggest buzzword in marketing today. But do you really know what marketing automation is?... Learn more
- Using social media throughout the sales funnelSeptember 20th, 2017More and more businesses are using social media to raise brand awareness and to connect with their customers. But, did... Learn more