In a sea full of websites, is yours being found?Talk to us
With the web being the go-to place for everything in today’s digital-driven world. The real question is, can your customers find you online?
KDM can help your business appear in front of real people, at the very moment they need your product or service. While search engine optimisation (SEO) is not the quickest way to market your business, it definitely is the most cost-effective way of getting your business out there in the long run. By investing in SEO, you’re really investing in the future of your company.
At KDM, we understand that SEO is a complex process. There is so much to consider, such as the web development, user experience (UX), market research, authority and content strategy. That’s why we do our research around your target audience and their needs. Allowing us to focus on the important keywords, platforms, and content that your target audience would be interested in. After all, SEO is not only about the search engines, it’s about the people too! We make sure your content is not only search engine friendly, but also user-friendly.
- Intelligence-Driven Marketing: A shift from Data-Driven MarketingOctober 18th, 2017Intelligence-driven marketing is the latest buzzword to be thrown around in the world of digital marketing. But where did the term “Intelligence-driven marketing” come from? And more importantly what does it mean for businesses? With the recent updates in technology, today's companies must do more than just collect and use data in their marketing activities. They need to get clever with their marketing and focus on intelligence-driven marketing. That is knowing who their buyer personas are and connecting with them at each stage of the sales funnel.
- 5 Tips for Creating Facebook Dynamic AdsOctober 11th, 2017Facebook dynamic ads (originally called dynamic product ads) were originally launched in early 2015. Before the release of dynamic ads... Learn more
- How to Use Marketing Automation Throughout the Sales Funnel?October 04th, 2017Did you know that 67% of B2B companies using marketing automation saw at least a 10% increase in sales opportunities... Learn more
- What is Marketing Automation and Why Should You Care?September 27th, 2017Marketing automation seems to be the biggest buzzword in marketing today. But do you really know what marketing automation is?... Learn more
- Using social media throughout the sales funnelSeptember 20th, 2017More and more businesses are using social media to raise brand awareness and to connect with their customers. But, did... Learn more