In a competitive world, every penny counts.Talk to us
The digital landscape is becoming more and more competitive. One way to stand out is through pay per click advertising (PPC). But, given the cost of PPC today, you can’t just simply point and shoot.
You might think that getting a campaign set up and running is simple. But improving results and getting a return on your investment takes an experienced hand. At KDM we understand that PPC is complicated, that’s why we do our research and create a tailored strategy for your company.
When it comes to PPC, just like any other digital marketing service our focus is results. It is our rigorous analysis that allows us to cut away the wasted spend and focus in on areas that drive leads and sales for your company. We believe in simplifying PPC though better results, lower costs and saving time.
- Intelligence-Driven Marketing: A shift from Data-Driven MarketingOctober 18th, 2017Intelligence-driven marketing is the latest buzzword to be thrown around in the world of digital marketing. But where did the term “Intelligence-driven marketing” come from? And more importantly what does it mean for businesses? With the recent updates in technology, today's companies must do more than just collect and use data in their marketing activities. They need to get clever with their marketing and focus on intelligence-driven marketing. That is knowing who their buyer personas are and connecting with them at each stage of the sales funnel.
- 5 Tips for Creating Facebook Dynamic AdsOctober 11th, 2017Facebook dynamic ads (originally called dynamic product ads) were originally launched in early 2015. Before the release of dynamic ads... Learn more
- How to Use Marketing Automation Throughout the Sales Funnel?October 04th, 2017Did you know that 67% of B2B companies using marketing automation saw at least a 10% increase in sales opportunities... Learn more
- What is Marketing Automation and Why Should You Care?September 27th, 2017Marketing automation seems to be the biggest buzzword in marketing today. But do you really know what marketing automation is?... Learn more
- Using social media throughout the sales funnelSeptember 20th, 2017More and more businesses are using social media to raise brand awareness and to connect with their customers. But, did... Learn more