Digital Marketing Consulting
Our digital marketing consultants can guide you in the right direction.Talk to us
At KDM, strategy is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we make it our business to understand your company and tailor our digital marketing strategies to meet your needs. Many businesses we talk to always ask, why do I need a strategy? KDM’s answer is simple. Every business, big or small needs a strategy of some sort. Your digital marketing strategy sets the path to achieving your business goals and success. A well-research digital marketing strategy should help you generate leads and increase sales.
What makes a winning digital marketing strategy?
A winning digital marketing strategy is made up of essentially four elements. These are audit, planning, delivery and measuring. Neglect any of these four elements and your strategy is destined to fail.
Analyse your current performance, through various audits and competitor analysis.
Time to create a plan and an overall strategy.
We give you the tools, resources, and training to deliver.
The success of your strategy is measure through SMART KPI's.
At KDM the first thing we do is analyse your current performance, through various audits. Examples of audits we complete are; a social media audit, website audit and PPC audit. Based on the results of your audit, we then create a game plan.
Your game plan is a document stating your overall strategy. This would include lead and sales generating strategies that we suggest you implement. Once the overall direction and plan have been agreed on we can move on to delivery.
We help to deliver your plan in various ways, such as through helping you create content, training on different software and giving you advice and tips. This gives you the tools and resources for long-term success.
Finally, the most important part of a digital marketing strategy is measurement. We continuously measure the success of your strategy through setting SMART KPI’s. This way we can easily adjust your strategy if you are failing to meet targets.
- Intelligence-Driven Marketing: A shift from Data-Driven MarketingOctober 18th, 2017Intelligence-driven marketing is the latest buzzword to be thrown around in the world of digital marketing. But where did the term “Intelligence-driven marketing” come from? And more importantly what does it mean for businesses? With the recent updates in technology, today's companies must do more than just collect and use data in their marketing activities. They need to get clever with their marketing and focus on intelligence-driven marketing. That is knowing who their buyer personas are and connecting with them at each stage of the sales funnel.
- 5 Tips for Creating Facebook Dynamic AdsOctober 11th, 2017Facebook dynamic ads (originally called dynamic product ads) were originally launched in early 2015. Before the release of dynamic ads... Learn more
- How to Use Marketing Automation Throughout the Sales Funnel?October 04th, 2017Did you know that 67% of B2B companies using marketing automation saw at least a 10% increase in sales opportunities... Learn more
- What is Marketing Automation and Why Should You Care?September 27th, 2017Marketing automation seems to be the biggest buzzword in marketing today. But do you really know what marketing automation is?... Learn more
- Using social media throughout the sales funnelSeptember 20th, 2017More and more businesses are using social media to raise brand awareness and to connect with their customers. But, did... Learn more